Open Problems at the store (open to one person)
Plot: A seal shapshifter works at the local Wal-Mart however his pregnancy is starting to cause a few problems.

A sigh left Jarvis as he stood there, his uniform doing a decent job of hiding his stomach; which looked full term but sadly it wasn't in reality. His greyish hair was short and well kept and he gave smile to a customer as they approached the counter. They didn't seem to have a lot with em so he figured that this was going to be a easy transaction. It fairly was until it came time to say the total. His stomach felt weird an while the feeling persisted, he tried to ignore it.

"That will be ten forty-five." Jarvis said though he cringed as he felt a sudden feeling of pressure and his stomach pushing against the uniform even more.

However the money was held out to him and he was quick to give em their receit and bid em good day. The feeling got worse until he felt his stomach ballon out more. Crap! This was bad. Glancing about, he prayed that his brother would stroll by. They were checking up on him more due to the pregnancy but still. It be great if they could get him out of work now.
Jeff, Jarvis' brother strolled by not too long after, glancing over at his brother only to notice the discomfort written all over his face. Jeff quickly made his way over to Jarvis, glancing toward the doors as the customer was leaving. "You alright?"
Thank goodness, he came over.

"It's going faster than we thought it would." Jarvis said in a low voice, trying not to let other people learn of it.

Course he was forced to focus on a customer although they only had one thing of importance to buy. With that done an the customer far enough away, Jarvis groaned as his stomach pushed forward more. There was clearly a big bulge in his work vest by his stomach.

"They're growing real fast." Jarvis said. "Can I just go home? Please?"
"You know the boss won't let you do that, maybe switch out with me? Work in the back until the end of shift?"
"One, we look different so that will probably end with you getting yelled at by em. Secondly, do I look like I can left heavy stuff in the back? There's hardly a path back there as it is." Jarvis though he set a hand on his stomach as the pressure started to build again. "My shift doesn't end for another three hours Jeff, at this rate if they even stay in there, I'll be massive by then."

Some shapeshifters were born in their animal form, their mother had told em that when she had Jarvis, he was just a adorable baby seal. Sometimes they could be a animal from either parent or from neither but there was always a equal risk of them being born in human form or feral form. And considering who he had mated with; despite it being a one night stand, if they kids were born in feral form then he'd really be big.

"Can't I just go home? Please? This vest and belt are starting to hurt." Jarvis pleaded.
"Just switch with me, try and stay out of sight and I'll call someone to come get you as soon as I can"
"How am I suppose to hide when I have a part of me getting bigger?" Jarvis questioned.

His stomach was already big enough to give him away at a few places in the store. If he went in the back to hide, he'd end up stuck in there.
"I don't know, back there you have a chance but up here it's just going to keep getting worse" Jeff looks around for a minute or two "Unless you just want to slip into the employee bathroom until I can get someone to come get you"
"I'll take my risk with the bathroom." Jarvis answered. "At least I'd be able to go if I need to."

With that, the young man went past Jeff an went into the bathroom. It wasn't a bad bathroom, well kept and clean though the smell of checmicals did make Jarvis feel dizzy and a slight moan left him. His stomach surged outward, looking ready to drop full term but there was more growth to come. There was the faint sound of cloth ripping and he was pretty sure his work vest had a tear in it somewhere.
Jeff manages to take over both of their shifts for nearly an hour without incident. He had attempted to call their mother and father but there was no answer on either line.
Nearly an hour.....he couldn't sit in that bathroom any more. His head was pounding from the chemical spell and by now, his stomach was overdue with triplets. The mass had made several tears in the vest and it was even pushed up slightly, revealing the pale skin there. His stomach shook with a few kicks, feeling the pressure getting worse and a groan left him. Fishing into his pocket, he took note he was starting to get hungry as well. He dialed his brother's phone number as he peaked out of the bathroom.

"Please....pick up with good news..." Jarvis muttered as he listened to it ring.
Jeff was currently in the back when his phone rang, slipping behind some shopping crates before answering. "I can't get ahold of anyone, how are you doing?"
A groan of disappointment came from Jarvis an it was audiable to Jeff.

"I'm huge, getting bigger, gonna have to get a new work vest, and my head is pounding from the smell of chemicals." Jarvis answered. "Can't I just use your car?"

Jarvis's car was in shambles, needing repairs an thus he had to ride to work with Jeff.
"If you think you can make it home, yeah, I guess, but you know mom isn't going to like that" Ever since they found out about Jarvis's pregnancy their mother had basically forbid him from driving. She really didn't even want him working but there was no way he could quit or call in sick for the majority of the pregnancy.
"I honestly don't know, I just want to be home." Jarvis answered.

THeir mother wasn't happy to learn of his pregnancy, yes she was happy to be a grandmother but it was under less than desierable circumstances. It was just that he didn't have a partner to raise the children with. And she was worried for his safety along with his children.
"Okay" Jeff quickly makes his way to the bathroom, knocking lightly on the door before handing Jarvis the keys. "You sure you can't wait 2 more hours? I don't want you getting hurt or anything"
"I honestly don't think I can. These guys are growing real fast." Jarvis answered as he took the keys. "I'll be as careful as I can. I really am sorry for having to take your car but I didn't expect this to be happening so fast."
Jeff nods "If everything works out I should be home in about 2 hours"
"Okay, here's some money for a cab since....I'm taking your car. Thanks bro." Jarvis said as he handed Jeff a few bills.

Getting to the car was a hard thing, though he waddled there and was soon off towards the house. Upon arriving, their parents were just back from the movies. So you could see how shocked they were to see their son's stomach streched so much. His father was the one to draw attention to it though.

"Jarvis? What happened?" his father asked shocked as he stared at their stomach.

"They decieded to start growing.....by a lot." Jarvis answered.
Jeff continues to work both his and Jarvis's shifts, being thankful that there were not a lot of customers for the next few hours of his shift.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,412 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,219 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,523 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,053 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,290 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,510 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15