Closed Lost in the Forest with xxdarksoulxx
Name: Roxas Atlas (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spikey, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Roxas had gotten lost in a forest and he should be heading home soon. He saw the full moon and it was too late. Roxas moaned as he felt tingly in his genitals. He stopped by a lake as his genitals grew bigger. Roxas heard someone coming.
Name: Nicholas, "Nick", Roberts
Height/Build: 5'6, slim
Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: Olive

Nicholas had been exploring the forest for quite awhile. It was night so he had a hard time getting around, but luckily the moon was out and bright, so it gave some light he could use. Still, it would have been nice to bring a flashlight. Nick soon approached what looked to be a lake, and saw that someone was there. "Hello?" He called out, slowly approaching the person.
"Hi." Roxas said as he heard a rip. Roxas looked as his growing cock started to tear through his jeans. "I might need a little help." he blushed.
Nick walked closer to the other boy and when he got close enough, he could see his growing erection. Nick felt himself smile a bit. "It seems like you do..." Nick knelt down and inspected the ripped tear. "Hm, it could be fixed, but I'm not that much of a sewer." He paused for a few moments. "You might have to take those off. To keep them from ripping more." He felt his eyes travel to the boys erection, feeling his own cock begin to grow.
Roxas helped Nick taking his pants and boxers off. Roxas' massive cock sprung free. The head of his cock was at his chest and still growing. His balls were the size of beach balls.
After Roxas's pants and boxers were off, Nick looked impressively at the boys growing cock and large balls. He got distracted just by looking at them, but soon he blinked knocking himself out of the trance. His own cock started to throb in his pants now. "Wow, you have a really hot ballsack..." Nick felt himself blush in the night, and quickly cleared his throat. "Ho-how exactly did that happen?"
"It was the moon." Roxas replied. "When I was born, I was cursed and when I turned 18, I was told that my genitals would grow to a massive size and the full moon will do that to me and tonight, I must have walked farther in the forest than I thought and the moon made my genitals grow." Roxas explained.
Nick stared, maybe a little too long, while he listened. "That's..." he paused as he felt a wet spot in his briefs. Clearing his throat, looked at Roxas, his lips quivering. "That's very interesting." Nick tilted his head to the side while making quick glances at Roxas and back to his grown genitals. Nick felt himself lick his lips. "Will they stay like that forever?"
"Yes, they will." Roxas replied. "Why do you ask?"
Nick felt embarrassed after asking the question, but he was curious. Not that he was complaining of course. "No reason, I just..." He felt himself blush, hoping the light of the moon wasn't going to expose his rosy cheeks. "I find it really sexy is all," he muttered under his breath.
"Really?" Roxas asked. His genitals stopped growing. The head of Roxas' cock was at his chin and his balls were the size of watermelons.
"Well yeah..." Nick inspected Roxas's cock and looked down at his balls. God they were huge, yet so damn sexy. Nick couldn't help but get a completely hard boner in his pants, which he was sure would be showing if the moon was bright enough. "Do you think I could..." He paused for a moment, but decided to go on with it, "Do you think I could, um, touch?"
Roxas blushed at the question, but he answered. "G-go right a-ahead." he studdered.
Slowly, Nick reached his left hand out and wrapped it around Roxas' cock while he used his other hand to unbutton his own pants for his own cocks release. "Wow, you are truly a beauty." He started to give Roxas a handjob while he used his free hand and slipped his pants and briefs off of himself.
"Thanks." Roxas smiled. "My name is Roxas, by the way."
Nick smiled and nodded, "I'm Nicholas, but you can call me Nick." Nick snuggled close to Roxas while he was still holding onto Roxas's cock, continuing the handjob.
"Maybe after we're done here, can we go to your place?" Roxas asked Nick with lust in his voice.
Nick smirked and nodded, then proceeded to nibble on Roxas' earlobe. "That would be great," he whispered almost seductively.
Roxas shuddered when Nick whispered in his ear. "Nick. I'm gonna cum." he moaned.
Nick smirked and began to kiss Roxas's neck, nibbling on his skin between kisses. "Oh yeah?" He asked softly near his ear. "What would you like to me do with that nice, big cock of yours?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bride of the forest guardian Gamerkid134 367 16,120 04-15-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Lovesgiving birth
  Lost Cartel (Open to everyone) Klayko 0 364 01-26-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,109 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,234 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  forest birth (closed with dots) satansgirl89 48 10,376 12-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: satansgirl89
  The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots) Kirijo 86 14,522 12-03-2015, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Dots
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 888 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Dark Forest (NSFW, Open) SRuiz 45 10,993 11-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
  lost campers (open) Maggie may 32 4,644 10-20-2015, 04:42 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Lost Expedition (NSFW, Still Open for now) SRuiz 367 105,896 08-19-2015, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun