forest birth (closed with dots)
avalon was almost due.
he was waiting for his boyfriend to get home, so he decided to nap for a while. 
Eric back from his work he's so tired now because his work today and his house is in the forest far from everything but He really like it. "Hey honey where are you? I'm back now"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
avalon woke up upon hearing eric come home. babe in here
Eric walked to Avalon and leaned to kiss him. "Hey honey how are you? I really miss you"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
avalon looks at his boyfriend with tears in his eyes.
i'm exhausted baby, i know this baby will be coming soon
Eric wiped the tears on Avalon's eyes. "Hey it's okay honey you water doesn't broke yet but if the baby will come soon I'll be with you and help everything you want."
(How many baby now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
avalon is scared
(one baby)
baby my water...its broken
"Oh it's okay honey I'm here with you and I'll help everything. what you want to? want go to the bed? bathroom?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
avalon suddenly gets a contraction. oooohhh baby it hurts, bed
Eric carried Avalon to the bed and help him to lay down on it. "It's okay honey just control you breaths and push when you feel the contraction."
PM me If you want to RP. 
after 11 hours of labour, avalon feels the urge to push.
he takes a deep breath and pushes. ahhhhhh
Eric held Avalon's body and help to massage the belly. "You can do it honey just push slowly"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Avalon pushes slowly. Eric it hurts
"Yeah I know honey but you can do it if you want anything just tell me honey" Eric said and kiss Avalon to calm him down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Avalon now has a bad temperature and he pushes again. He can feel the baby coming. Arrrgghhh
"you did it better honey. it's really good our baby is coming just try to push more" Eric said and he felt the bad temperature from Avalon. "hey you want me to help anything with this?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Avalon shakes his head. Arghhhh the head the head arghhhh. He gives a big push
"Yeah honey hte head is so huge but I know you can do it just push slowly but hard"
PM me If you want to RP. 
The baby's head suddenly pops out frightening Avalon. He pants.
"Hey honey It's okay I saw the head now just give a big push when you feel the contraction." Eric said and kissed Avalon
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,860 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,263 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,814 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,303 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,290 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,226 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8