OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department
The D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department is here to assist those with difficult and painful Labor and Birth and / or unusual pregnancies. Unusual pregnancies involve a non-human pregnancy suck as litters of kittens or puppies, Zoo Animals, Aliens etc.

Please sign in with your Character Name, sex, how far along you are, how many babies you carry, human, non-human or mixed (we do not judge) and if you need assistance going into labor.

Be aware that patients in the waiting room may go into labor at any moment, you may also find Doctors or Nurses helping a patient in the waiting room to go into labor by having rough sex with them. Some of the births that occur in the waiting room, hallways and rooms may get very messy.

Be aware that this will involve lots of sex and some very adult language. You are encouraged to be as detailed as possible during sex, labor and birth.
Dr. Jensen was in the Waiting Room helping a man go into labor by fucking him in the ass. :Feels like you are close.....OOOOOOO....now. He fucked harder and harder as the man's water broke all of his dick and the sight of it and the feel of the warm fluid drove him over the edge "I'm....OOOOO....CUMMMING" he yelled and fucked the man even harder. As he pulled his dick out of the man's ass he said "God I love my job" as the woman he fucked a few moments ago was in the middle of hard contractions as she bore down.

"Push...push harder Miss" he said as when she did a large agg came out of her pussy followed quickly by two more.
Jack - 2 weeks overdue with triplets need help going into labor

Jack waddles in and announces in a loud voice - 'Someone fuck me...please...I need to give birth."

Dr. Jansen is currently fucking a blond with huge tits and pregnant with several neighborhood dogs litters. Can someone assist Jack" he said fucking the blonde harder as she came "OOOOOHHHHH, Doctor Jensen....harder" and started fucking harder and said "I am a little busy here, is there a Nurse or Doctor or even a pregnant patient that can help Jack" Normally people who were not pregnant came in off the streets for a chance to fuck a pregnant man or woman but no today.
Name: Austin
Sex: male
How many babies: 3 human babies
How far along: 9 months.
Appearance: tall, blonde, blue eyes, toned body except for the huge orb-like belly
Background: Austin got pregnant when he was drunk in a party. His parents got mad at him and kicked him out. He lived in the streets for some months, working as a waiter in a cafe, until he met Tom, a 19 years old boy who helped him and gave him shelter, a place to live. Now, the two of them were best friends and roommates. The problem is that, months ago, they discovered that Austin hips were too narrow, and the babies were too big, so it was a risky pregnancy, and he might have problems when delivering the babies.

Austin was sitting on the lobby's couch, holding his belly with both hands, breathing deeply. He was in the middle of a strong contraction now,,and his moans could be heard by anyone near him. Tom was by his side, talking to him to calm him down and rubbing the other male's belly to calm down the babies. Despite all the pain, Austin was smiling. It was good to have Tom by his side
Dr. Jensen finished fucking the blond and noticed a young, very pregnant boy in distress and came over to see if he could help. "Are you OK young man, you look like you are ready to give birth" He sat down next to Austin "My name is Dr Jensen, you can call me Carl, are you ready for an examination?"
(04-20-2016, 01:27 AM)PregnantForever Wrote: Dr. Jensen finished fucking the blond and noticed a young, very pregnant boy in distress and came over to see if he could help. "Are you OK young man, you look like you are ready to give birth" He sat down next to Austin "My name is Dr Jensen, you can call me Carl, are you ready for an examination?"

Austin bit his lips to avoid screaming when the contraction reached it's peek. "oh Hi... Ooof... My name is Austin, and this is my friend Tom... Ngggg. Yes, please, sir, I'm ready for an examination. I think... OUCH.... I think they will be coming soon" he said that while holding and rubbing his belly, trying to calm down the babies inside
Name: Hitsugi
Babies: clutch of six large eggs
Appearance: rather short, six piercings in his lip, one in the bridge of his nose, eyebrow, and tongue. Black and pink hair. His body below the ribs resembles that of a raptor-like dinosaur with a thick tail and sharp claws. He has become a hermaphrodite, though his sex organs are all hidden in one slit between his legs. He wears a loin cloth on his lower half, tucked up under his heavy gravid belly.
Background: Hitsugi was working with a scientist when his cloning experiment went horribly wrong. He ran away, only to find himself partly transformed and pregnant.

His claws click on the tile floor as he walks in, hands on his belly. He knew he was close to going into labor, yet nothing was happening. The eggs weren't moving down to stimulate it. "Anyone? I need a little help..."
Dr Jensen looked at Hitsugi with concern. "What can I do to help you Sir?" he said. You look like you need to be simulated into labor?" Trying not to notice how Hitsugi looked but concerned with what he would give birth to and how messy it would be Dr. Jensen offered one of the birthing rooms. "Would you come this way Sir"
Hitsugi looked up when he heard someone, shifting his weight on his clawed feet. He felt the eggs shift within him, but still nothing else. "Aah, yeah...I need these eggs out." He said, following the doctor, his heavy tail swaying behind him, helping to keep his balance.

A nurse noticed Dr. Jensen leading Hitsugi to a room and moved to offer some help. "Doctor, might I suggest a hormone stimulant, nipple stimulation, and manual stretching to help get him started?" She said, glancing to the gravid raptor-hybrid.
Austin yelled when another wave of pain hit his belly "ouch, damn" he said, rubbing his belly and clenching his teeth so he wouldn't scream more. The pain was terrible, the contractions hit him all the time, and he knew that soon the babies would come. Tom rubbed his back and looked around, hoping someone would help them
(Is this still open (
(I was wondering if i can join (
(Is this even open (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,169 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,843 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 776 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash