Islalabor (Open to all)
Islalabor: A rather large island where pregnant men, women, and other creatures come to deliver their babies.

The staff specializes in difficult, long, challenging deliveries. There are many methods that are used to help in the deliveries, ranging from a variety of techniques and 'games' that help to stimulate labor as well as the normal techniques.

The head doctor of the program is Dr. Keller, a OBGYN specialized in labor and delivery. He himself enjoys the act and is rather fascinated with the fact that men can  become pregnant.

RP could include graphic language, detail of labor and birth, intercourse, etc.
Bump!
(Since that other thread died, I'll join in here)

Hitsugi had been sent to the island after a freak accident in a lab left him in a very unusual condition. He had been working with a team on cloning and gene manipulation using reptiles and birds. They were trying to create something like a dinosaur. But an explosion in the lab exposed him to the gene splicing virus and several samples of DNA. They quickly mutated his body, resulting in a fusion of sorts. His lower half had been changed, resembling a raptor-like dinosaur, while much of his upper body remained human. He has long claws on his fingers, and a pair of strange curved horns on his head as well. But the strangest part of his transformation is he became a functioning hermaphrodite. ..and after a few days, discovered he had become pregnant as well.

Now heavy with eggs, he has traveled to the island to get assistance birthing them. He sits quietly outside in the sun, warming his scaly tail while he rubs his gravid belly. He worries about what he will birth, but hopes it will go smoothly. He waits for the doctor to perform an exam on him.

(Basically, he's become a hybrid of a creature similar to the deathclaws from fallout 4, lol)
Dr Keller makes his way over to where Hitsugi is laying in the sun, him noticing the creatures rather large stomach even from this distance. Smiling softly once he was close enough Dr. Keller took a seat beside Hitsugi on one of the chairs. "How are things going?"
Hitsugi had somewhat fallen asleep sitting there, the sun was so warm and the sound of the ocean so calm. It was hard not to drift off like that. He jerked slightly when he heard a voice, blinking and turning to look at the doctor. "Oh, h-hey. I guess its going alright." he said, shrugging. "I almost feel like digging a hole in the sand..." He said, tilting his head. Maybe that was nesting instinct.
Dr. Keller chuckles softly "We do have a nesting area if you would prefer"
Hitsugi nodded, hefting himself up. He wobbled a little, tail held stiff for balance, but managed to catch himself. "I'll be glad when this is over." He sighed, waiting for the doctor to lead the way.
(Greetings ^^ mind if i join?)

Liem Groaned as he got off the transport that lead to the facility. He had been working with a group of scientists who had been experimenting with cross dimensional gateways. they had been Successful, but sadly it came with some, consequences. Something akin to a dragon had come through the portal and had A, Killed a large majority of the scientists, B, sexually assaulted the rest of them and C, Destroyed the lab, closing the portal which. when the gateway closed, it returned, taking all of its victims, Bar Liem, with it.

It didn't take long for side effects of the encounter to show up. his hands and feet had become Scaled and clawed tallons like any dragon would have. his ears had changed to fins and he had grown a tail. after these changes finished the next big thing showed itself.

Now swollen and pregnant with around an estimated dozen eggs, he was here for help with it all from Dr.Keller who was was said to be good with these kinds of pregnancy's.

"Urph... where am i heading?" he asked one security guard who said he had to go to the Dr's evaluation room "I hope its not too far... i cant stay upright for too long" he grumbled rubbing at his dome of a belly.

(Think of him as a normal human with with 'gloves' and 'boots' for his arms and legs, aswell as a tail and fins for ears)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Dr. Keller leads Hitsugi to the evaluation room, holding the door open for both he and Liem. After entering he turns to Lien with a small smile "I'll be right with you, feel free to make yourself at home until then"

He then leads Hitsugi into one of the back rooms before having him move up onto the table.
he blushes and nods "o...ok... im sorry if im early... or in the wrong place... they didn't tell me where to go" he says then looks for somewhere to sit. he finally waddles into the spare Exam room and sits on the exam table with an 'oof' and tries to get comfortable.
Hitsugi waddled his way into the building, staying close to Dr. Keller. He glanced to the other patient, nibbling his lip before continuing to the room.

He grunted as he hefted himself onto the exam table. Laying on his back was a bit awkward because of his tail, but he managed. His loincloth laying over his crotch, keeping what modesty it could.
Dr. Keller quickly slides on a pair of gloves before turning to Hitsugi "Any pains or other ailments I should be concerned about?" He then moves over to the ultrasound machine while waiting for Hitsugi's answer. It would be nice to know exactly what he was working with.
Liem waits, looking around the room with one hand/claw on his belly rubbing i through his ill-fitting shirt. he eyed over all the anatomy posters and various medical apparatus that were around, a little squeamish about some that looked intimidating, including the scalpels and needles and bottles of chemicals he couldn't read the labels of.
"Hope i made a good choice coming here... although i didn't have much choice..." he mutters softly
Hitsugi sighs and shakes his head. "None that aren't a result of this..." He said, rubbing the side of his belly. He feels the eggs shift, their shells hardening in preparation for birth.
Dr. Keller nods before rubbing the gel on Hitsugi's stomach, slowly moving the scope around on the other males stomach, turning his attention to the screen as he begins to count the eggs.
Liem got up after a little while and started to look more closely at the posters, ignoring the cabinet of chemicals for now.
Hitsugi bit his lip at the cool feeling of the gel, closing his eyes and letting the doctor work. His belly was so full of oblong ostrich-sized eggs, it was hard to count them all. He shifted on the table, his belly was very sensitive and he didn't even notice the effect the exam was having on him.
The nurse comes in sometime later, smiling softly at Leim. "Dr. Keller will be with you soon, thank you for being patient"

Dr. Keller runs the scanner over Hitsugi's stomach, doing his best to count each of the eggs.
he blushes and nods heading back to the bed to sit "A...am i able to get a drink of something nibble on? please" he asks looking to her "they wouldn't let me eat or drink on the way here..." his belly gives a hungry gurgle and he blushes more.
Hitsugi bit his lip harder, shifting his legs. His arousal became more obvious, lifting his loincloth. "Mmh, skin is sensitive." He muttered, nearly moaning when his eggs shifted within him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,077 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,289 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,263 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,509 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,556 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,215 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,489 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15