Experiments (open to all)
Name:
Description:

Name: Jake
Description: Tall, muscular brunette. Stunning emerald green eyes.

Jake groaned as he tried to sit up but soon realized he was tied down. He pulls at the chains and growls. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He questioned, looking around, seeing nothing in the pitch black room.
(Of course)
I growl. "W-Who are you? W-What do you want?" I realize my legs are strapped into stirrups.
"Oh hell no! Get me out of here! I'm a guy, I can't get pregnant!" I growl.
Name: Ryne
Description: petite, thin, bright blonde hair, blue eyes

Ryne walked into the room, his massive round belly jutting out from his lab coat. "Hello Andrew. I see the experiment is awake." He said as he rubbed his massive belly.

(Is this alright?)
(Perfect.)
I snarl, baring wolf like teeth. "What. The. Fuck."
"Very good. I can't wait to see him pregnant with all those puppies. You have two of the best scientists getting you pregnant of course." He said proudly before he moaned, a massive bump appeared on his giant belly.
Ryne can't help but notice my gorgeous emerald green eyes and wolf ears. "Pregnant with what? Wolves? Who's?"
"No. Werewolves. You'll be filled with a whole litter. After all, you have Andrew, leading biologist in anatomy and best midwife in the world. And me, the best fertility expert and personal test subject." Ryne explained.
"I'll take him after. Can't move too much in my condition. I'll let you go first." Ryne said to Andrew.
I growl but I seem to be calming down. My ears suddenly relax and I lay back, my tail wagging.
"He's so cute. He's all mine afterwards." Ryne said happily. "You see, we want to help you Jake. It took years to crack male pregnancy and now we done it. As you can see, I'm the first experiment. Three of my own clones. All kicking and readying for birth as they reach my age. We do need extra set of hands after all." He explained as a clone kicked, causing Ryne to moan loudly.
I moan loudly, this obviously not being my first time. "Aww f-fuck..." My tail continues to wag as I relax.
"You are gonna give birth soon Ryne! You are so open for us Jake", add Andrew as he continue to push more and more deep into Jake's body.
Ryne moved closer and started to rub Jake's belly with his own. "This is an a-amazing feeling! Two pregnant bellies, rubbing against each other is the best feeling anyone could have. But, I'm just doing it so A-Andrew can do what he needs to do. Start it Andrew." Ryne said as he felt the clones kick against Jake's belly.
I groan, starting to pant. My tail keeps wagging. "H-Harder!" I beg, moaning.
"You want I broke your water Ryne? How do you feel Jake?" Ask Andrew who continue to work more hard inside Jake's body and he look at Ryne.
"Fine! Just s-shut up and fuck me!" I growl, moaning in ecstasy.
"Thanks Andrew, but I'm going to do it all natural. No popping this water until it's time." Ryne said proudly before he lifted his belly and exposed his member to Jake. "Go ahead. You can suck it. You'll feel great."
Andrew smile at his push harder and deeper inside Jake to send his seed into Jake's belly to make him pregnant the first time. "No problem Ryne!" Said Andrew with a smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,216 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,102 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,519 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,617 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,050 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,507 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15