Projects (open to all)
Xin hisses, hand still pressed to his growing belly. He can feel something moving inside, unusual for a deathclaw, since they laid eggs. "They did something to me...I'm supposed to lay eggs." he growls, closing his eyes. He tenses as the first contraction hits. Its weak, but they will quickly get stronger.
"Hey. Sh sh sh... Relax. Breathe..." I look around and nudge Xin towards the door. "You go first. I'll be right behind you." I nuzzle his back.
"Ha I got it" I said as the door unlocks, "let's go" I said as I grab a bat to defend myself.
Life of a Wolf
Xin looks to Ace, then starts to head out of the cage. He has to pause as another contraction hits, taken by surprise by how strong it was. He growls and shakes it off, focusing more on getting out and defending himself.
After we get out of the building I lead you both to a cave, nuzzling Xin as I help him lay down, licking his chest and belly. "You're gonna be fine..."
Knowing that the Scientists will be looking for us I decided to be on the lookout for them. ," we are not going back" I said to myself keeping myself hidden.
Life of a Wolf
Xin follows them to the cave, finding a somewhat comfortable position on his side as the contractions grow stronger.
I lay in front of him. "Relax..." I lay my head beside yours, watching your belly.
Using what powers I had left and my phone I covered our tracks and hidden us for good "now they will never find us" I said returning to the cave.
Life of a Wolf
Xin snarls deeply as his contractions get stronger. He doesn't like feeling so vulnerable, and normally laying eggs was rather quick for his kind...But he was giving birth to live hybrid pups, so there was no telling how long it would take.
I sigh, unable to do anything. "I wish I could help..."
After getting back to the cave I set up some hanging Mose to hide the cave entrance from the outside "there" I said walking to the two.
Life of a Wolf
I growl at you, warning to to stay back,0.
"What you don't trust me?" I asked.
Life of a Wolf
I bare my teeth. "Not in the slightest." I snarl.
"I understand, I have places to be anyways" I said as I walk away "and BTW you will never be found I made sure of it" leaving the cave I left a note at the rock saying (if you read this understand you can ask me for help at anytime you trust me).
Life of a Wolf
I lay with Xin, falling asleep in front of him.
When I got outside the cave, I remember the day my brother left me in the wild alone. The loneliness I suffered was what broke us apart. "Damnit, Tylar" I yelled for no reason. But moved on.
Life of a Wolf
Xin roars as he pushes, spreading his legs as something begins to slide down.
I wake up and move down, licking Xins inner leg gently. He feels my tongue slowly brush across his opening, the coolness from the tongue feeling amazing on his hot skin. I nudge his legs further apart. Continuing to lick his skin, l lap at his other leg.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,364 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15