The Test Subject (closed with Torn)
(oh okay! That makes sense, no need to change it)

When Norris returned to Aki's room after the night of rest, the dragon was beginning to crown. Aki's sheets and towels had been changed over the night, but the fresh ones were already stained dark with the blood dripping from the spreading tears. The drugs hadn't worn off of Aki either, so the breeder's cock was still hard and the movements of the cruel babies made him moan both in pleasure and pain.

"Good morning, dear," Norris said. "I thought you were stronger than this. More than a day of active labor, and all you have to show for it is a swollen cock and the snout of my child?"
Aki, breeder 121 began pushing that morning right up to the evening. He moved from time to time as he squirmed. He cried out when the pains of what what labor had claimed gia sensitive, hurting as he was put through such anguish. Ugh .. so annoying to have to go through. He turned his head, letting forth vomit from the depths of his stomaxh and over a side of the bed. He then groaned in pain as his head was foggy and cloudy. He endured such extreme suffering. He whimpered like so many times before and was very desperate.

He looked up at Dr. Norris with weary eyes, his body struggling greatly to pass the second child through his cock, trying his very hardest to birth the children through his sore, aching and badly swelling, throbbing cock. "It hurts too much, doctor." He complained to the heartless man.

(Thank you! :D)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Aki vomited as the head of the giant serpent lurched out of his opening with a sickening pop. His torn, bloody opening snapped around the dragon's thinner neck, but Aki would only get a few moments of relief. Soon, the shoulders of the fetus would arrive and Norris would begin pulling the ten foot long fetus from the depth's of Aki's body.

However, Aki was struggling far more with the penis birth. Even more than Norris had intended. Norris worried that he would have to cut open Aki's cock to free the child from the contracting womb. But that often resulted in a breeder too broken to experiment on further, and would definitely wound Aki too much to birth the anal fetus. So it had to be a last resort.

"You have been given rest and meals, breeder," Norris retorted. "You should be able to birth these creatures." Then, more gently, he ran his hand over Aki's contracting stomach, stroking the feverish, sensitive skin. Then, his fingers began lingering on Aki's overstimulated cock, almost making the poor boy cry out at the overwhelming sensations. "I can help with the penis birth, if you want. Just a few strokes and I'm sure you'll orgasm and begin to crown. How does that sound, dear? Letting your muscles convulse and writhe and do all the work for you?"
Aki groaned in pure agony, wanting the pains that had mercilessly bombarded his body to stop. He tried to stay brave, not seeming to succeed in such things. Soon, the pains that he felt had intensified, causing him to let out a long and loud wail of true torment. He cried out, wanting to reach down between his legs where his two slender upper thighs were. Halfway down he stopped, halting completely as his courage in such a matter disappeared almost completely. He rubbed his stomach with one of his hands instead, feeling the unborn serpents putting up such a very cruel ruckus inside if him as they were both being born into the world.

As he was asked about his cock he nodded his head. As his sensitive, vulnerable cock was teased by the doctor's highly skilled fingers he gasped for breath, causing him to squirm on the bloodsoaked bed. He was eager to be done with the birthing process. It had been two whole long days so far and he was slowly losing grip of his patience and his sense of true reality. He was in too much pain.

He groaned whenever he felt the offspring moving around hard, each movement harsh and cruel as they became restless and eager to be born and breathe the first lungfulls of air. They were rough and uncaring as to if they were harming their carrier.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

That single nod was all Norris needed to begin his next assault on Aki's dick. He stroked the throbbing member, which had swollen to more than twice its original girth. It was so hot and feverish that it burned against Norris's hand. It was not long before Aki was screaming in pleasure and thrust his hips up to meet the doctor's skilled fingers. As Aki's penis contracted, in birth and in orgasm, it felt as though Norris was milking the torturous offspring from the depths of Aki's womb. The muscular serpent slithered upwards, its head fully entering Aki's penis. Aki came again, but this time only blood and amniotic fluid spurted from his pulsing dick. There would be no reprieve from this agony.
Aki moaned in pleasure and groaned in pain at the same time as he pushed. He twitched from time to time as his exposed, vulnerable cock was being pleasured to such sexual levels he never knew even existed. He cried out in delight as he felt his nude body responding to the deep sensation of attention that he was receiving from the doctor. As blood squirted from his cock like a sprinkler he bit his lip, trying to keep his legs open and parted as his sensitive length known as his cock was being granted pleasure from pain for a short while. He panted heavily, clenching his teeth against such painful pleasure. He gasped, feeling his body responding to such pleasure that he was slowly receiving from one of the doctor's hands. He panted heavier, feeling himself giving into the urge to push once again. He gripped the covers of the bed, managing to get a few moans out before his voice was lost to him for a time because of the overwhelming pleasure. He dug his feet into the mattress with each stroke of his cock, never wanting it to end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,234 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,775 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,598 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,207 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,128 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg