Closed ...Because I Belong with You (With Dots)
Star 
"Ain't no escapin' from the heat out here," Darren grumbled. He had spent the entire morning fixing up a convertible that had all but sat on bricks in the yard. He finished the last repair left on the car in front of the shop, as the other garages were occupied with other men and their projects.

Slamming down the hood of the car, the young man sighed. He wiped a salty cascade of sweat from his brow with the handkerchief in his pocket, then carelessly tossed it aside. He was too tired, too hot, too pissed off at how many repairs he had to do on one car to think straight. "Could use a beer, can't ya?" Asked a familiar voice. David felt a spot on his exposed arm flesh suddenly go cold. Instinctively, he took the beer from his workmate. "Thanks Jeff."

The sound of the beer cracking open was music to his ears. Hastily, he sucked the can down, hardly stopping for breath. "Been a long day, but it ain't over." Jeff observed verbally. "Damn straight." Darren concurred, after setting his beer can down on the ground.

Darren decided to allow himself a break before addressing any new clients. He was dressed simply, a greasy tank top, and jean shorts that reached his knees, standard tennis shoes. It made little difference in the summer heat, and he retreated to the shop while Jeff continued to wander around and not get any work done.

Darren took the unoccupied seat behind the counter in which one would greet the new customers. A big metal fan sat on the floor next to the chair, precisely why he decided to sit there. It did little more than blow hot air, but it was still better than the stationary staleness of the air outside.

It was a tiny building, with one door to enter and exit out of. A mat that had been trampled upon for years  was placed underneath and read: "Welcome!" The shop had worn wooden flooring and the panels on the wall were in the same condition, with cracking white paint. Attached to it were several garages, and it was the garages that took up most of the area that the business occupied. Vehicle parts, those of vintage car models especially, were hung upon the walls as decorations. One or two shelves next to the door displayed key and motor oil types for purchase.

Comfort, though very little, was achieved in that raggedy wooden chair in which Darren sat. He was right of the shop entrance door, and wasn't really keen on greeting customers, but it appeared that no one was in the shop but him now anyway.
Sam opened the door and walked though it. His body is sweaty from the summer heat. He walk to the shop and look at Darren. Darren is look so good with his clothes but Sam was very upset with his car because it's broken again and it's the third times is this month. "Hey My car is broken. Can you check it? I have no idea about it. I just bought it in the last year" Sam said, trying to look around here. he wiped his sweat on his face. showing his sweet eyes with blond hair.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
It was silent in the shop, save for the droning hum of the fan on the ground next to the desk, and the sound of Darren's colleagues chatting nonsense loudly out back. The shop was often like this, unless the person at the desk was chatting with a customer. That obviously wasn't happening now, so Darren got a little more comfy by slouching down in the chair and reaching for the square outline his right front pocket.

He pulled out both a pack of cheap cigarettes and a lighter. Before he got used to the horrid taste of the brand, he would gag and tear up upon lighting the end of one, but he was too desperate for nicotine now to care about the quality of where his fix came from. After sliding the lighter back in his pocket, he slouched and puffed in peace and a hot breeze.

He could almost entertain the idea of dozing off when his cigarette was finished, but here came an interruption. A customer. Darren's honey-brown eyes opened, and he started at the strident creaking of the entrance door being opened. He gagged on the cigarette smoke that was welling his is throat to be blown out of his nose, and hastily tapped the embers of the lit end on his desk while coughing.

"Um... Shit!" He muttered between coughs in his fit. "Jeff?" He called. Of course, Jeff wasn't in the shop. Darren rose from his seat, and wiped some sweat from his brow back towards his dark hair with his hand, as he opened the window behind him with his free hand. Being tall, he had to bend down quite a bit to stick his head out of the window. "Jeff? Come on, man, there's a customer here!" It was Jeff's job to oversee the shop (which included seeing to the customers), but Jeff instead preferred to drink beer, stare at birds and chat with the mechanics.

Spinning around on his heels, Darren turned to face the waiting customer. A young blonde man stood before him. "Uh, shoot. I'm sorry about the wait. About your car..." Darren looked down at the desk to search for the log that the shop used to keep track of the cars that were worked in there. While he wasn't exactly sure of how to deal with the customers entirely, Darren was aware of the log as he had to look at it himself on occasion. "Just a second..." Darren spent a few minutes fumbling with the empty chip bags, magazines and paper airplanes that Jeff had strewn about the desk.

"Fuck it." Darren grumbled, as he tossed the junk in his hands down. Looking up at the blond who was waiting again, he sighed: "Yeah, yeah, let's just go look at the car." Darren stepped from behind the desk, and motioned towards the entrance door. "After you, go ahead and show me..."

Darren was now looking directly into the face of the blond man, and it finally struck him that the customer in question was highly attractive. For a few awkward seconds, it was as if Darren's brain had shut down, as he gazed into the eyes of the customer. Darren shook his head a little to scramble his focus, and then began again: "Go ahead and show me where your car is. I'll look at it." His voice was softer, but still had that rural drawl in it combined with the rasp of smoking a pack a day for years. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that Jeff was such a chronically lazy shopkeep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,355 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,781 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,637 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,455 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,945 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,632 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,366 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,340 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,648 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,593 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix