Open Village of New Leaf (open)
PLot: The Village of New Leaf is thriving with good people living there and plenty of natural resources. Lead by their Mayor Tokimune, the community seems to be thriving. Though no one sees it, the Mayor seems to be struggling in his own ways.(Think like ANimal Crossing where you can be a human or anthro animal.)

Name: Tokimune
Role: Mayor
Pregnant: Yes
How many: seven (though he doesn't know the amount)

Tokimune gave a frustrated sigh as he struggled with the belt on his white and red shirt, he barely managed to get it to close on his triplet sized stomach, in fact he looked slightly overdue. Well he knew that he was expecting but how many as the question. This only happened due to a night with a former residence who moved away several months back. Sadly he couldn't get in touch with em since then. Well nothing to be done about that, they probably wouldn't come back anyway. Leaving the house, he started to walk around. Pondering if he should try fishing or catching bugs to exchange for money at the Re-Sell shop? He couldn't go diving and shaking trees for fruit was getting rather hard.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
bump)

Name: Gromky
Role: Handyman
Species: Otter
Pregnant: Yes
How Many: Five

Getting help from his wife, Gromky was able to snap the other button into place on his ever tightening overalls. "Oh sweetie, it looks like I need to let those overalls out again", his wife commented. Gromky just grunted in response as he picked up his lunch pail and tool bag and waddled towards the door. He really was getting too big to be going out and doing jobs, but they could always use the money, and he didn't really want to sit around all day with his wife doting over him. "Well, maybe this weekend you can get around to it. All right baby, I gotta go." He leaned in as best he could to kiss his wife. She did the same and she hugged him. "Please be careful. You've only got a month to go, but the doctor said you could go early." He smiled at her as walked out the door. "I will sweet cheeks. You know me." She gave a worried frown. "That's what I'm afraid of." He walked out the door over to his first appointment, letting out an "Oof!", as one of his kits kicked him in the lungs.
Tokimune tugged at his shirt as he decieded that he'd just go fishing. That should prove to at least be entertaining enough for a little while. Everyone was going about their own lives and really, he didn't feel the need to go bothering em all. They all worked too and now that a majority of the town was no doubt expecting families of their own, so they had a lot of planning to do. Course when he saw Gromky waddling about, he figured it was only polite to speak up.

"Hey Gromky, another job?" Tokimune questioned.

The poor otter looked read to burst, they honestly needed a break more than he did. Course there was nothing he could do about it. Sure he was the mayor but the villagers needed Gromky for various needs.

As Gromky was huffing and puffing his way over to Rosie's house, he heard Tokimune call out to him. Welcoming a brief respite, he stopped to say hello.

"Hey Mayor! Yep, gotta fix Rosie's toaster again. I've also got a leaky pipe to fix at Pommel's, and patch a small hole in Darla's wall. All in all, some easy tasks. I honestly don't think I can handle anything too much more now-a-days. I think I might give it one more week before I go on paternity leave." He set down his lunch pail and tool bag down on a nearby tree stump as he massaged his big baby bump. All five kits were getting cramped, and they were wrestling for space. He looked at Tokimune's own sizeable baby belly.

"So, have you found out how many you're having yet?"
"I think you should go on that leave sooner than that." Tokimune said as he pointed at the large mass. "I don't think you'll last another week trying to do everything as you are. Either that or get a apprentice of sorts to help ya out."

Poor Gromky, they were rather large and the thought of having to carry that around was a tad nerve wrecking for the man. Course he doubted he'd get that big ut little did the mayor know that he'd pass that size eventually. Course at the question the mayor shook their head.

"No...I haven't really tried to learn that out just yet. Still having only five? People still gossip in town so I only heard about it recently." Tokimune asked.

Gromky let out a tired sigh. Perhaps the mayor was right. He only had a few more appointments the next two days and nothing after that. A swift kick to his ribs made him wince and he rubbed his hand near where he felt the twinge of pain come from. He leaned back against the stump, starting to feel the familiar strain in his back and hips.

"Goodness gracious...maybe you're right. An apprentice sounds nice, but I haven't met anyone in town who'd be interested." He let out a laugh at Tokimune's question.

"Yep, it's still only five, thank goodness." He unsnapped one of his overalls buttons, sighing in relief as some of the pressure against his belly was alleviated. He rolled up his shirt showing off some of his strained fur-covered midsection and massaged his belly again. He looked at the Mayor and then back at his belly.

"You wanna feel? They're moving right now, though there's not much room in there at the moment."
"Well you could always put a note on the board saying you're interested in a apprentice. We have a camp site so some people who come here camping and take a interest will have a idea on who to go to for a job." Tokimune replied.

It was a idea even if not a good one. Hearing their words on how many they were having, Tokimune was surprised. His face even showed that expression.

"Wow....that's a lot." Tokimune said. "Sure."

Going over to Gromky, he set a hand against the fur with the stretched skin underneath. The young moving about in there was rather clear and they couldn't do much in terms of room.

"Boy....that's gotta hurt." Tokimune mused.

"Ehh, you get used to it kinda", Gromky shrugged. But there was truth to the Mayor's statement. It did hurt when all five pups jostled around. Everything was so sensitive now. He felt like an overstuffed turkey. Pregnancy was a one of a kind of experience, and he was glad he got to experience it, but he was ready for it to be over.

"I suppose I could give the bulletin board a shot. I'm going to need help once the babies are born. I can't just saddle my wife with them all day, that wouldn't be fair. I just hope I can attract someone with some experience." He reached his hand over to Tokimune's belly and gave it a gentle pat.

"You know, it looks like you're having quite a few yourself. Do yourself a favor and get to the doctor soon. The sooner you know how many you're having the better you can prepare."
Removing his hand, Tokimune listened to Gromky's words. Although Tokimune had yet to feel his own young kick and toss about inside of him. Though it probably wouldn't be much longer till that started, as he was a good size at the current moment.

"I hope you find some help soon." Tokimune said. "It'll be a rough ride in the start."

Having another's hand on his stomach was something he'd yet to experience and the fabric of his shirt did dull the feeling a little. It was a odd feeling and he glanced down at the rather large mound that he himself was sporting.

"I kind of don't want to know yet...I've been getting extra supplies so hopefully I get enough. It's just..with all these public work projects going and my own loans, it's rather hard to put money elsewhere." Tokimune explained.

The otter rolled his shirt back down although it never managed to get down all the way, and some brown fur of his lower belly showed. Gromky didn't bother buttoning up his overalls, because he didn't think he could.

"I hope so too. I suppose me and the missus should have thought this through a little bit more." He let forth a laugh despite the tough times he and his family might go through soon. He picked up his lunch pail and tool bag, getting ready to go fix Rosie's toaster.

"I understand tight money mayor, trust me. Well, I gotta get going, but don't be a stranger. Me and the wife would love to have you over for company.
"I'm sure you two will do fine, you've got each other." Tokimune said as he watched Gromky get up..

And I have no one... Tokimune thought to himself, though with a struggle he pushed those thoughts away and got up.

"Take care of yourself Gromky, I'll see about visiting later on." Tokimune added as he waved goodbye to the otter.

Once they were gone, a sigh left the Mayor as he walked along. The sun was rather warm and he found himself at the beach. Well he could just collect seashells an sell em, although...his stomach would get in the way of that. A sigh left him as he pondered on what to do now. Sit in the warm sand or try to collect shells to sell?

(Can I still join? If not just disregard this post :) )

Name: Kial
Specie: Wolf
Role: Delivers vegetables and other farm products of his grandmother
Pregnant: yes
How many: 6

Kial listened to his grandma's instructions as he put the ordered items in a basket. "... and the chicken is for Mr. Dale. Poor dolphin having a hard time satisfying cravings so late in his pregnancy..." his grandmother trailed off. Kial just nodded at the old lady. "I'll be back by dawn grandma." He was about to leave when he heard his grandma calling him. She stared at him then to his stomach with much worry. "My dear boy take good care of yourself alright and don't tire too much. I don't want anything happening to you and my great grand cubs." Kial nodded again this time teary and slightly smiling. "I will grandma". His grandmother really worry too much sometimes but he was already supporting a very noticeable bump at 4 months. They thought that he must be having a litter but ain't sure how many exactly he's having. That Alpha that dumped him must've have been strong.

He was at the shore having just finished his last delivery and was about to head home when he saw the mayor deep in thought. He adjusted his dress shirt, trying to look as presentable as he can be, before approaching the other pregnant male. "Good day sir. Are you okay? It seems that there is something bothering you." He noticed the look Tokimune was giving to the seashells and thought that maybe he wanted to pick them up. "If you can't sir I'll do it for you. Just how many do you want?" He said as he began to pick some, supporting his belly with a hand.
(Sure, not sure if the other person is still joining in so we can continue)

The voice came as a surprise though he knew he shouldn't be. After all, the village was full of life and that was always good. Still he hadn't expected to run into someone on the beach.

"Oh good day, I'm alright. Just debating on sitting in the sand or picking up shells to sell to help fund the current public works project." Tokimune said. "Please, you don't have to. I can....oh..."

A strong movement from the young in his own stomach caused the mayor to halt in words. Putting a hand to it, he took a few moments to regain some air. They were strong for being so young and nowhere near his due date, so he doubted labor would come on at any time. Still the kick had hurt and he honestly regretted having fallen for someone so much bigger an stronger than himself. The young clearly inherited much from the 'partner' in their creation.

Kial stopped picking up seashells when he heard a painful moan from the mayor. He looked up to see the fox in pain. He quickly went to him and questioned his well-being. "Are you alright, sir? Do you want me to call help?" He said as he guided him to a nearby trunk.
(Tokimune's not a fox, he's just a normal human.)

"I'm alright. They were just kicking really hard." Tokimune answered. "I'm not anywhere near due yet, so it'll be fine. They're just really strong kickers."

While thankful that he could sit down again, he took a deep breathe an sighed. Well there wasn't anything he could really do about that, he was just so busy that going to the doctor to figure out how many he had or when he was due was just...a bit out of his reach.

"Thanks, I'll be alright though. Now worries." Tokimune said. "Are you alright?"

(Sorry, I got confused. Blush )

Kial just sighed in relief knowing that Tokimune wasn't in labor and is fine, but still he eyed the mayor with much worry. With how big the mayor is, no one is sure what to expect from the man's pregnancy. He reached for the older's stomach and rubbed it, hoping that it will help calm the babies. He smiled when he felt one or two kick. "You should really, really find time for a check up . You're  worrying us, sir." He said. He sat beside him and exhaled deeply, thankful to finally be able to relieve the pressure from his feet. He hadn't had a break all day. "I'm alright, sir. Just tired from a long day of delivery work." He said, trying to mask his own discomfort. A cramp was slowly forming in his stomach. Probably caused by exhaustion. He rubbed circles on his bump hoping it would make it go away.
(It's okay. ^^)

The hand on his stomach was a new sensation still, due to how sensitive the skin already was the man tried to avoid doing that. He squirmed slightly as his skin kind of tingled, though he didn't make the young fella remove their hand. THey were most likely trying to help after all. The young inside of him was calming down though so that was a good thing.

"There's barely enough time for me to just sit an relax, let alone get to a appointment." Tokimune said. "So many projects and my own loans...it's not that easy. Even more so when I'm trying to get things set up for these little ones."

A sigh left Tokimune, he struggled so badly with this. Knowing that it was just him in that house alone yet he was expected to provide for himself, his children, AND the whole town. It was overwhelming. He could remember his first day here in this town, the poor man never once dreamed of being a mayor and yet he was made the mayor of a town he just moved too.

"You should get some rest then." Tokimune said.

(What is your plot for this story? Do you want something to happen?)

Kial stopped rubbing Tokimune's stomach when he felt the mayor shift uncomfortably. He took his hand away, blushing and mouthing a sorry. He was sad to hear his mayor so busy with the town that he barely had enough  time to look out for himself and the babies. He sighed. If there's any way he could help, he will. He just hope that the mayor would also be more open. He sighed and proceeded to take his leave, not before leaving the mayor with a comforting hug and an encouraging smile.

"You can do this, sir. And remember your not alone, okay!" He said before disappearing to the forest.
(I didnt have much of a plot in mind, kind of a take it anywhere kind of story. THough I was hoping someone would make the character that got the mayor pregnant, they wouldn't know of it since they moved away but they could move back. I can see Tokimune gaining a new love interest too. If you have any ideas please suggest them, I'd love to hear em. ^^)

Tokimune was always willing to help the townspeople out, though other than the normal way he didn't know how. Making preperations for his own kids was tricky though he at least was trying. Even with everything else on his plate. The hug came as a surprise to em and the man felt himself blush a little; hormones being a pain. Though he honestly didn't expect it and never once noticed the silent apology they gave.

"Thanks....an okay." Tokimune said as he waved goodbye.

WIth the lad gone, he gave a sigh and stood up. Well might as well head home. Getting off the beach was easy, now all he had to do was walk home. A easy feat honestly, his house wasn't that far away. Course a lonely walk home wasn't fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,302 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15