Open The merhorse amongst Merfolks (open)
Plot: In the Kingdom run by Mermaids an Mermen, they are about to have a strange encounter. A Merhorse; a merfolk with a seahorse tail has appeared in the kingdom. As the only one the people of the Kingdom have seen, many are unsure of how to react with this new being. Some fear it's a new species that can bring about the doom of their kingdom others find the newcomer interesting.

(You can only make mermaids or mermen, the only merhorse there can be is the one that I play.)

Name: Mheetu
Species: merhorse (A seahorse and human hybrid)
Pregnant: not currently
Appearance: Short orange hair, green eyes, white skin, and a long tail that curles over in front of himself. The color of his seahorse tail is orange on the outside and light orange on the inside part and his stomach area.

Talk had spread through the whole kingdom of him, Mheetu peeked around the corner before he continued to swim on. There was nothing he could do to stop the rumors. It was a strange thing to be stared at constantly by others. Little did the merfolk of this kingdom know that he was the last of his species. Course fitting in here was very challenging so he choose to live in a cave on the outskirts of the kingdom so no one would be too bothered by his presence. In fact he was on his way there, trying to be careful an sneaky just in case anyone was following him.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Kala
Species: mermaid
Pregnant: no
Appearance: long black hair, deep blue eyes, dark skinned with red undertones, and possess tail akin to an ocra.
Other notes: She is a hunteress and always carries a long fishing spear.

Night is quickly approaching on the calm waters of the seas, but still one stirs: Kala. Such a tenacious little thing she is for scouting out the deep caves after nightfall. No creature is supposed to be out past dark for then the real dangers of giant sharks, octopuses, barracudas, and other deep seas creatures come to light. But those are just stories....right?
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
Mheetu made it to his cave, finally something of home. Inside the cave there really wasn't anything of importance. A few things of a food and a blanket to use to keep himself warm when the currents got cold. However as he glance back he could spy a shadow being cast. Startled, he hide behind a boulder and peeked out. Only to see a mermaid appear, though that didn't really help ease his mind. The male merhorse sank down to the ground, trying to stay quiet and hoping they weren't here for anything.

"Hmmmm. Hello? Is anyone here?"
From the look of things, the cave is habited by something intelligent. However, what remains to be seen...and whether or not the owner is hostile. She tightly grips her spear as she cautiously explores the cave.
Mheetu cringed fearful as he spied the spear in the mermaid's hand. She was probaly skilled with that, why else would she have it? Sadly in his fear, his hand hit a rock and it clattered down. Panic hit him and he darted out of his hiding place in the wrong direction. When he realized this, Mheetu froze as the mermaid no doubt saw him. Course he was quick to retreat to his spot earlier.

"Please don't hurt me." Mheetu requested fearfully as he went as low as he could.

"Who are you and what are you doing here!?"
With unwavering focus she took aim and point her spear at him. As a hunteress, she knew full to never show any sight of fear, especially to an unknown adversary.
"I live here." Mheetu answered, swimming away from her still until he put himself into a corner. "I..I'm Mheetu."

What was he to do? She wasn't happy clearly and with that pointy spear, any movement from him he bet that she would toss it at him in the attempt to hit him with it.

"I don't have a home...I'm the only one left of my kind....I....I live here...honest..." Mheetu added.

She slowly lowers the spear and looks at him curiously. At least she's dealing with an intelligent being so he can be reasoned with. But what is with all this "last of his kind" stuff.
"Kala, and I'm sorry for invading your home"
Kala, well that was a nice name.

"It....it's fine. Not much of a home with barely anything in it but...it..it works." Mheetu answered as his tail curled up.

He was still sitting there in his corner, fiddling with his fingers as he sat there. He didn't know what to do.

"S...So why are you out here?" Mheetu asked.

"I haven't really caught anything today. So I was exploring these caves for game. I had no idea they were inhabited. Again, I apologize for the intrusion"
She carefully props the spear up against the wall and cautiously approaches this strange mer. Hopefully he'll be a little more at ease not that she does not have her weapon anymore.
"not all of em are from what I've seen though that was a few monthes back when I was looking for a home." Mheetu answered. "W...What are you doing?"

He didn't know why she as getting closer so all he could do was sit there an stare back at her.

"What are you?"
Her natural curiosity is bringing her closer and closer till they are face to face.
"M......m...merhorse..." Mheetu answered as he cringed downward.

Too close. He wasn't used to having someone in his face staring at him an really it made him unease. He would've swam away but he doubted he could get away from her.

"Merhorse. That's a funny creature :). "
She smiles at him and gently boops his nose.
She is half ocra after all and is rather playful when she's not focused on hunting.
A nervous and spooked sound left him as his nose was booped. Something he hadn't had happen to him before. It been years since he was a child, so play hadn't really factored into his life in a long while. Besides, he know had to deal with so many other things.

"Just what my kind was called....ya know, like a seahorse? Those little creatures swiming around." Mheetu answered.

"Awww I love those little things, and they especially love to hide in my hair XD."
She has not played with seahorses in a long time due to the fact that she was trained to became a hunteress as soon a she was able to hold a spear. But in her youth, she loved to play them. Especially when they would dart in and out of her hair as it flowed with the currents.
"Well that's what part of me is. Just like with some merfolks they're part fish or in your case part orca from that tail I see." Mheetu said with a shrug. "Unfortunatly I'm the only one left of my kind.."

"There are no more like you? Why? Seashores are such peaceful creatures, right?"
Sadness starts to set in as she thinks about what it would be like if she was all alone in this big blue ocean.
Mheetu shrugged.

"I don't know. I just can't find anyone else." Mheetu answered. "I searched my old home form top to bottom, there used to be a kingdom of us. I left for a few days and when I got back there, no one. All trace of em they were gone."

"I'm sorry for your loss :(. "
She settles down next to him and gently wraps an arm around this back. Poor thing living out here all alone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,362 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,517 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15