Open The buccaneers - open (men and women welcome)
"Oh Neptune" Ethan exclaimed, sitting in a chair as he received the news "Triplets? I'm having triplets? Oh my, that is a huge amount of children." Ethan was confused. He was happy to be pregnant, sure, he was happy he was able to have kids with someone he loved. After all, the kids were probaby Sebastian's, since the other person he had sex with was without his consent, one month ago, after he was already pregnant. But, at the same time, he was kinda scared. How would the captain react? And he wondered how was he going to make it... Three babies was a lot of things.

As the witch said her price, he smiled "That would be an excellent idea, ma'am, but you would have to talk to the captain first. If you want, i can take you to him" He said. He saw Flynn in the room and smiled at him "Well, i see you are pregnant too. Congratulations, Flynn. How many are you carrying?" He said, glancing at the other male's belly and putting one hand  on his own, trying to figure it out how big would he be when he was full term.
Flynn and Juri both looked rather awkward when asked about Flynn's pregnancy, Flynm almost looking pale as a ghost as he rubbed his enormous belly.

"T-thats....a complicated situation." Juri finally broke the silence, the details of his pregnancy was known only to her as she had not told him the entire story when she cursed him. "Well, if you wish I can warp the three of us to your captain to save time, or warp him here whichever works."
Image came from a film.
"Oh" Ethan blushed as he realized he had just said something bad "I'm so sorry" he said, thinking that maybe those two had an a history they didn't want to share right now "Well, ma'am, feel free to do what is easier for you. But if you are going to warp us, please don't warp us directly on the ship, there are many pirates there and they might take it as an attempt to take the ship" He said. He was about to say something when his stomach rumbled, and he realized he was hungry. "Sorry" He said, blushing, and took a small paper bag where he had put some gingerbreads he had bought on a nearby store. He took one and looked at the witch and the boy "Feel free to take some, i took more than i would usually eat" he said, and offered the bag to Flynn, since he was closer to him, and then to Juri, making it clear that both were welcome to take as many they would like to.
"I'm fine, thanks." Juri said. "My body does not require sustenance." Flynn was eyeing the gingerbread like a child at a store, he loved sweets more than anything.

He blushed and graciously accepted some. "T-thank you very much!" He said as he started to eat.

Juri sighed. "I will warp your captain to us then, I have no plans on harming him, it just seems like the easier way to speak to him." He eyes and hands glowed again as she summoned Tomas. "Good day, sir." She spoke before giving the captain a chance to do anything. "My name is Juri, and this child who looks like swallowed a mammoth is my servant, Flynn." She bowed. "I have determined one of your crewmates to be pregnant, and I would like to provide my services by accompanying you all on your ship."
Image came from a film.
After the ship had docked, Coullair stopped cleaning and went to talk to the captain about granting him permission to visit a healer in town. He too was anxious to know if there is really a need to be more careful. He was talking to the captain when the captain suddenly vanished. "C-captain!" He then remembered that there are warps and that maybe his captain was just summoned by a fellow pirate, so he continued to head to town and find a healer. He found one and it was confirmed that he is really expecting and with 4 no less. He was excited. He felt hungry after touring the town for a while. He found a diner near a tent of magic (?) and there he ate.
(Sorry for the late, i was very busy this week)

Captain Blackbear was sitting on his table, reflecting about his life and the strange coincidences going on arount that Ethan kid, when suddenly he felt the air being filled with a familiar smell: magic. He stood up, sensing something was about to happen as his nerves became tense and his skin got goosebumps, and grabbed his sword. Soon he saw the magic lights that surrounded him and made him float and then spin so fast he got dizzy. And when it stopped, Captain Blackbeard was in front of a young lady, a huge pregnant lad, and Ethan, his... son, pirate, crew's member, he didn't know. At first he was defensive, but when the woman explained his idea and he gave her one of his rare smiles. "I see... Well, that sounds like a good idea. But what are my crew and I going to recieve if i allow you to be one of the members? And what do you wish to recieve in exchange?" he asked.
Questioning was to be expected after warping a stranger to someone else's home. Juri smiled as she continued "Nothing much." She answered "I run a business here, but this dock is mostly taken care of. If I work for you, your crew members may ask me for my services, whatever they may be. Pirates are always my best customers, if I work in the ship I'll be working year round. All I need is a room for my potions and a room for each of us to stay." She gestured towards Flynn. "This boy is a hardworking servant, despite his condition. He'll do anything you and your crewmates tell him to do. Isn't that right, boy?"

"Y-yes mam." He stuttered. "If you allow me to stay with you, I'll do anything you ask...please do not let my pregnancy underestimate my abilities..."

Juri turned back to the captain. "That about covers it, do we have a deal?"
Image came from a film.
"Well, that is indeed a really good purpose" Captain Blackbeard said "I have a few pregnant men in my crew, and i bet they would really enjoy some help, specially on their final stages" he laughed. "Well, i accept your terms, witch. You and your boy shall have a room and a room for your potions making. Yes, we have a deal" he said to her, and then looked at Ethan "By the way, congratulations for your pregnancy, boy. Have you found how many are you carrying?" he asked

Ethan, still in shock, gave the captain a smile and said "Yes, sir. Triplets" he didn't know what he was feeling about it, because it was a mix a lot of feelins, but he was kinda happy.

"Whoah, triplets, boy? That is sure a whole lot of babies, huh?" The captain said, laughing "Your partner must be very fertile hahahaha" The captain laughed and gave some pats on Ethan's shoulder, who almost fell on the floor, since his legs were still a bit weak from the shock.

"Well, mistress witch, could you warp us to my ship, then, please?" The captain asked.
"You may call me Juri." She answered "And yes, let's go." The room glowed again as all four people warped back to the ship. "Well, this is a nice place." She smiled.

"T-thank you for letting me join you." Flynn blushed and gave a bow.
Image came from a film.
"You don't need to thank me, boy. I know pregnant guys on this ship that are the best pirates i've ever seem. Well, after me, of course" he laughed and thanked Juri for the warp and turned around to the stunned crew "Pirates, these are Juri, the Witch, and Flynn, her servant. They are going to work with us. Juri will help we with any magical thing we might need."
Juri smiled as the other members stared at her in awe, suprised by her youthful appearance.

"I-i-is there anything you would like to do now?" Flynn offered.
Image came from a film.
The crew looked at her and at her assistence in a shocked silence, until Jonas, one of the pirates and a total stupid, started to laugh "Oh, please, if this little girl is a witch than i must be the queen of England" Some other members of the crew laughed with him. "And lok at this 'servant" Jonas mocked again, now pointing at Flynn "What kinda of witch needs a servant, specially a so pregnant one? He is going to be useless"

Irritated by the other pirate, Ethan said to him "Don't you dare talking with them like that, Jonas. She is really a witch, and Flynn is not useless, he is a very nice guy"

"Shut up, Nightingale, or i'll lock you in the cage" Jonas replied. He was a total jerk and would always use his strenght to get what he needed. "You are just saying that because you are pregnant too, you useless whore"

Captain Blackbear gave Juri a look that said "Do what you want with this one, he really is a jerk", which meant that he wouldn't care if that pirate, suddenly, started to burn on fire.
Juri gave a nod towards the captain and walked up toward Jonas. "Appearances can be deceiving young one. I have seen and done things you would not hope to believe." She then snapped her fingers, which placed Jonas in a magical barrier as he then was set on fire, to avoid any collateral damage to the ship. "Would anyone else like to witness my divine abilities? You need only ask!" She said cunningly.

"I-is it really that good of an idea to kill off crewmates for a ship we just hired?" Flynn asked nervously.

Juri turned to the boy. "Dummy, there are customers and there are jerks who cannot understand my work. It's unlikely he'd need anything from me."

Flynn bowed again "S-sorry man, yes mam..."
Image came from a film.
While Captain Blackbeard laughed when Jonas was set on fire, Ethan got desesperated. He didn't liked Jonas, of course, but the guy was still a human, and his screams while burning were terrible. However, Ethan knew he couldn't do anything about it. He was already dead, and in some second would be only a pile of bones. The rest of the crew walked a few steps back at Juri's look, and Ethan knew none of them would question her powers again. Taking advantage of the fact that the crew was already intimidated, Ethan took his dagger and said with a threatening voice "And if anyone ever mistrear Fynn, will have to deal with my dagger and i, all right?"

The crew just nodded.
Flynn bowed towards Ethan "Thank you for that." He said while blushing. Juri left for a bit to get her belongings unpacked. "But really, it's fine." He pulled out a dagger from his shirt pocket. "I was orginally a thief, I know my way around a blade. Amd I trust you know this by now, but just never question Juri's age or cross her." He pointed at his belly. "my service and my condition were all as a result of me trying to steal from her. It's been almost a year now." He realised by now that he's said too much even though Juri was not around. "U-um...I should probably see if she needs anything." He turned and started to waddle.
Image came from a film.
"You are welcome" Ethan said smiling. He was a bit shocked when Flynn told him how he had got pregnant "I'm sorry to hear that. I know how bad an unexpected pregnancy can be. I hope everything will turns out fine with you and the babies"

And when Flynn was just waddling away, Ethan said "Wait..." He walked until he was bu the guy's side again "Look, i know this may sound weird, but... how is it like? The pregnancy, I mean" Ethan asked. He didn't know what to think about his pregnancy yet, so he thought it might help him if he could know what another guy like him was thinking about it.
Flynn thought about it for a moment. "I-I sort of pretend that it's not real..." Flynn answered "At least, while I'm working. That's how I do well despite the huge weight in my stomach." He explained. "Y-you will probably be fine....I think I have a few more than you."
Image came from a film.
"Oh" Ethan said, blushing and feeling guilty as he realized the other guy probably wasn't okay with the pregnancy thing "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you sad" He was about to apologize more when he suddenly felt the urge to vomit and ran to the ship's edge, and vomited on the sea. "Yikes" he exclaimed "that was disgusting..."
Flynn blushed again as Ethan returned. "Oh yeah, y-you vomit quite a bit when you're pregnant too but I guess you knew that already...might be hard if we're all on tne sea..." He smiled "B-but you don't have to apologize, I enjoy working and its not like om constantly suffering."
Image came from a film.
"I'm really sorry" He said, still feeling guilty. He decided he would do whatever he could to help Fynn, and he would try to convince Juri to set him free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,113 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,551 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15