Open The buccaneers - open (men and women welcome)
"Hehe, I just said you dont have to be sorry." Flynn said, still blushing. "I-I think milady is done with her unpacking now. I'm gonna return to her side, you can follow if you want."
Image came from a film.
Coullair was walking back to the ship when he saw a commotion among the crew. He was startled when he saw fire, even more when he saw Ethan leaning on the side of the ship vomiting. He quickly went to the ship and saw a heavily pregnant man talking to his friend. He thought that he might be a new member of the crew and decided to greet him. However he backed out when he was almost near them, becoming too shy to approach the two. "(sigh) I-I'll just talk to them later. yeah."
Ethan was walking together with Flynn when he heard a sight. Maybe he was going crazy, or maybe he was hearing things better (some people said that was usual among pregnant men). Well, anyway, he turned around to see who had made the sound and saw Coullair. "Hi, mate, i'm glad to see you are okay" He said to him, and made him a hand gesturing for him to cole along with them.
Coullair looked up to see Ethan waving at him. He waved back and started running towards his mate. "So who's the new guy?" he whispered to Ethan. He then looked at the very pregnant male and shyly offered a hand shake. "T-the n-n-name's Cou-Coullair. W-what's you-r's m-mate." He said smiling shakily. His sight went to the large orb. He wanted a feel but he thought that he would be rude if he did that. So he just bit his lip and tried his best to shake of the feeling.
"Oh, this is Flynn, he works to the witch that the captain hired to our ship, she will be living with us and will help us with whatever we need." Ethan said.
Flynn accepted Coullair's handshake, surprised to see someone more nervous tnan he was. "M-my name is Flynn." He greeted. He could tell the man was staring at his enormous belly. "Hehe, I'm pregnant as you can see. If you want you can feel. I don't mind."
Image came from a film.
Coullair was snapped from his trance when Flynn called his attention. His eyes sparkled "C-Can I r-reall-y?" He asked before placing both hands to the bump to have a feel. "Wow, that's a-amazing." He said letting one hand rest on his own small bump. 
Flynn smiled as Coullair felt his bump. He noticed there seemed to be many pregnant people on the ship, although he was noticeably bigger than most. He then noticed a woman grab his attention.

(Hope its alright if I add someone new)

Name: Katerina
Nicknames: Mom, The Huntress
Function: Midwife/caretaker, and melee fighter
Pregnant: No
Appearance: Tall and vuleptuous, has waist length blonde flowy hair. Brown eyes
Personality: Extremely kind and motherly to other members, which gave her her nickname of "Mom". She is also very protective of others which gives her motivation to battle. She loves the thrill of battle, can easily take someone out and is almost always smiling, even when fighting or insulting her enemies.
Extra Bio: She was originally a woman of noble birth in her hometown before learning to pick up an axe. She eventually ran off and joined the ship, where she serves as both a caretaker and fighter. Her skills with an axe are without equal.

Katerina had heard of the news that Ethan was pregnant, and that someone new had joined the ship alongside a witch. She wanted to greet them and congragulate them. "I heard you cuties are expecting." She said, giving Ethan a hug "I am so happy and proud of you!" She then turned towards Flynn "And my, you are either extremely overdue or carrying a dozen! Or perhaps both." She said, catching a glimpse of Flynn's large bump. "Well, any of you are free to stop by if anything happens, that's my specialty after all."
Image came from a film.
(Sure you can and omg, i loved her already - she remember be of Molly Weasley)

Ethan smiled at the tall woman and hugged her back. She had always been his favorite member of the crew. He admire how kind she could be, and at the same time she was brave. "Hi, Mom" he said, comforted by her warm embrace "Yeah, i just found out about it today. I'm having triplets, can you believe it?" He smile at the offer and said "Thanks for the offer, Mom."
(Lol thanks)

Katerina gave a warm smile to Ethan. "Triplets? That's amazing, Ethan!" She gave him another hug. "Oh, we'll all have to celebrate soon, I'll take care of the food, the decorations, all of it!" She then gave another look to Flynn "You should come to my room later, I'll give you a standard check up to figure out more for you." She was already aware of the fact that his pregnancy was magic related, and wanted to uncover it herself. "Now, do you know many you're having?"

"U-um...Milady has never told me anything....I'm not even sure if she knows either." Flynn answered nervously.

"Aaaw, well perhaps she can join us later. I look forward to meeting this new witch!" She exclaimed, but was actually a little concerned. "Well, do any of you darlings need anything? Food, water? Or just a chat?"
Image came from a film.
"Thank you, Mom. Personally, i don't need anything now, but i think a talk would be great when you have the time" Ethan said, smiling at the woman in front of him. He loved the way she remembered him of his mother, even though she was very young.
"Well, let's talk like old times, then!" Katerina exclaimed. "If you're fine with talking while I give Flynn his check up."

Flynn looked confused. "O-oh....I don't think I need-"

"Nonsense!" Katerina sounded harsh but she still had her signature smile. "None of you have orders, and you definatley look like you could use one." She started to walk with a spring in her step "Follow me, darlings. My room is in this hall."
Image came from a film.
Coullair noticed the nervousness in Flynn's voice. "Are you alright, mate?"
"W-well..." Flynn started "I'm just not sure if milday would want me doing something without her permission. However, she seems pretty busy getting her magic ready, so it might not hirt for some time to myself...."
Image came from a film.
Coullair smiled. "Now that's the spirit! And besides it will only be a check-up. What harm can it do to you and yer babies?" He patted his shoulder. "It's nice to loosen up once in a while. Why do you fear your master so much? Your carrying her offspring. She ought to give you some credit for that."
Flynn thiught about it "I guess you're right..." Eventually they reached Katerina's room. Katerina prepared some food and drink for them. "Here, eat up my dear." She handed Flynn some toast and tea. "You two can have some as well."
Image came from a film.
Coullair nodded. "Tis good ye agree with me." His eyes went to to the sight of food and politely refused. "I'm fine, mom. I just ate." Then he heard his stomach growl, causing him to blush in embarrassment. "I-I guess I'll have some."
Katernina laughed "Try to eat as much as you can, those babies will thank you for it." She turned towards Flynn "Alright dear, let's count them." With her experience she didn't even require an ultrasound. "7....8....9! Nine babies!" She exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" Flynn almost screamed "U-um....now that I think about I guess that many was to be expected." He said, staring at his enormous bump.

"I'm not finished." Katerina said, continuing to gather more info "I-I see.....well, they at least appear to be healthy!" She said as she finished, but it seemed that she wasn't giving him the full story. "Do you want more tea?" She asked.

Flynn shook his head. "I would love some, but I haven't even started unpacking my things yet." He answered "I should quickly do that before milady needs any help from me. Thank you for the help though." He then waddled out of the room.
Image came from a film.
"Ah...thank you,mom." he smiled at her and began to eat. He almost choke when he heard of his friend's 9 babies. "N-nine! Congratulations, mate! No wonder yer big." He chuckled.

"I guess I'll also be on my way, mom. Got some scrubbing to do on the poop deck. Thanks again for the food!"
(i'm so sorry for the late, guys, it won't happen again)

Ethan walked together with them as Mom invited him, and ate a little bit of the food she had made for them (because, after all, Mom's food was just divine). "Delicious as always, Mom, thank ye" he said. He also congratulated Flynn when Mom told him he was having 9 babies, though he was very shocked about it and could just wish some luck to his friend. He noticed, however, that Mom seemed to be hiding something, but decided to ask her only when they were alone. When Coullair was gone, Ethan said "You are hiding something of Flynn, right, Mom? Is he going to be okay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,645 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,585 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15