Project Seahorse (open, fpreg welcome)
"Oh and how is that?" He asks raising a brow "dont know if youve noticed yet, but being pregnant has weakened you considerably, your also slower and bigger tyan before so you wont be able to escape through any windows... only way it could be a problem to them is if you eat like your a giant dragon"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Oh, I know all about how my pregnancy has affected my body," Leo said, still grinning. "I plan on waiting till it's safe after I birth my last egg to make another attempt at freedom. Unless, of course, they impregnate me again before hand in which case it will all be for naught and thus will be stuck here until my dying day."
"You keep up the escape attemps and you wont get a moment when your not carrying"he says with a soft chuckle "but i wont stop you, just because I have nothing outside this pkace doesn't mean you don't" helaid down again with a sad sigh
"Now that you say that, they'll probably go ahead and impregnate me again immediately after I birth my first egg just so I can't escape," Leo said thoughtfully before sighing and laying his head on the rug. "Or they'll think I'm compliant enough that they will chance it and wait for me to heal from all four births before impregnating me again.

"No matter what happens, if I'm caught, I'm completely screwed and will never have true freedom. Instead, I'll be locked up in this...'prison' popping out eggs every so often with no breaks in between."
"Even outside these walls we dont have true freedom" he says slowly "atleast in here... we can make it... expensive for them to keep us... see it as our form of revenge"
"I know that much," Leo replied with a slight roll of his eyes. "Despite my former owner treating me like family, I was still his slave and had limited choices. But even still, I was happy. Now....now I'm just angry. And hurt. Having it be expensive to keep us isn't enough either.

"But anyway, when are we going to get food? I'm starved."
"Should be any moment now" he says seeing the shutters to the cow line open, a long line of bain-marie, filled to heaping with food now exposed. "Ah here we go, cmon, i usually get first pick because of my inability to stand upright for long periods" he gets up slowly and with some dificulty before walking over to the start of the line, belly swaying pendulusly as he goes.

He 'jumps' to stand on his hind legs and grabs a tray, plate and cutlery then sets the same for the dragon with a smile. "Grab what you like, as much as you like, there is usually enough fof seconds, even thirds of desert some days... today is chinese day" he smiles and purrs licking his lips "mmm, chicken" he mumbles as he starts heaping food onto his plate
Leo stared at the cow line and watched as Xant walked to it, filling up his plate. Eventually, Leo got up and followed Xant and, upon reaching the line, looked around uncertain of what to do. He did; however, watch Xant and copied what he did, piling up the food on his plate that he thought looked tasty to him.

"Definitely not the kind of food I'm used to having at home," Leo said but piled more food onto his plate anyway.
He chuckled and smiled "each day is a different theme, they try to give us some variety"
"Makes sense," Leo replied before heading back to the common area to eat his food, thinking that that was the area they were supposed to eat their food at. Being new to this particular part of the labs and all.
Xant followed him, laying back on the mat to eat as the others filtered out. The two of them were given dirty looks by the lion males and a couple of the wolves.
Leo watched the male lions as well as the wolves pass while eating in curiosity, unsure of why they were being given dirty looks by them.

"Why are they staring at us like that?" he asked, watching the crowds of other slaves walk past with varying sizes of pregnant bellies signifying different stages of their own pregnancies.
"Because they believe thag we should join their packs or prides and be their 'underlings'" he said between mouthfuls "its the usual alpha male thinking, they basically want a harem, and the bigger the more dominant they are over the others. Its mostly me they are mad at because i rejected them all publicly, and as embarrassingly as possible"
Leo just raised an eyebrow and watched the lion males and the wolves getting their food while eating his own.

"Why would they be staring at me like that?" he said, eating. "Why did you reject them anyway? Are they not your type or something?"
"I rejected them because it would mean being their virtual slave" he says softly "here we hsve some level of freedom, but if we join them we have none... and they are staring at you because you are new... they see you as a new potential member to their harem"
"I see," Leo replied, munching away still while continuing to watch the male lions and wolves. "Looks like I'm going to have to disappoint them again. I was treated more like a family than a slave with my old Master. I have some sort of freedom here even if it's not as much freedom as with my old Master. So, joining them and losing all of the freedom that I'm used to having? No thanks. "
"Good call" he says with a chuckle the meeps and jumps a bit rubbing his belly "oof, settle down you lot"
"Thanks," Leo replied as he finished eating and gave a sigh of satisfaction then chuckles. "Your kits are happy that they've been fed."

He laid there uncertain of what to do with his tray, beginning to doze off a bit like he always does after being pleasantly full.

"What do we do with our trays when we're done?"
"Hang onto it for now incase you get hungry again, they usually come and collect them once serving is done" he says purring as he finishes his plate "im gonna get more wanna join?" He asks his tail wagging

(Sorry been ill )
(It's fine. Your health is important.)

"I see," Leo said before sighing, still a bit hungry. "Sure. The babies are still hungry anyway."

He stands, grabbing his tray in the process.

"You coming?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,639 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15