Closed Experiments gone wrong (Hyenadog)
"I'll look, this is probably weirding you out. I just need a hand mirror of some sort and I'll try to see if something is there that wasn't there this morning." Logan said. "Another matter to deal with is the contents of the thermos. I can't dump it out,in a way there's life in there. But I don't know what to do with it..."

Should he just drink the rest after having the two in here? He couldn't dump it out, despite how sudden this was, to dump it out would kill the chance for life in the liquid. And the scientist wasn't one for murdering animals in any shape or form. True the gallons of water were heavy but he always thought that was due to them being in a plastic container. Still he nodded in agreement to Tobias's words. Being shown the pictures, he raised a brow. They did look odd...wait...the tail really didn't look right nor did...hold on.

"Um..Tobias, the one on the left seems to only have the front legs....do you think they're combined with a...sea creature of sorts?" Logan asked.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Tobias nodded, "Alright, I'll find a mirror....I know there's one around here somewhere." He sighed. "As for the thermos....I'll go get it." He said. He had driven Logan's car, so the thermos was just outside. He went to get it and brought it back, handing it to Logan. "I guess....just be careful with it for now?" He suggested, tilting his head. There was some equipment for taking samples and a microscope. But the thermos was too deep to easily get a sample to check if it still had life. Some would need to be poured out into a smaller container...

He looked over the images again when Logan pointed something out, zooming in a bit. "wow....I think you're right. It sort of has back legs, but they are stunted." He said, tilting his head slightly.
Logan kept silent as Tobias went to get the thermos and hopefully a mirror too. Well there was that somewhat out of the way. Still there was a few hard things to figure out, like how to birth these things. What was he going to do with these two when they were born? He couldn't hide em at his place. What if they needed a certain enviroment? Or if they suddenly looked human at a odd point? Oh this was hard. The poor man was trying to figure it all out, course he knew that he had find a way to make sure that Tobias didn't get dragged into it in a bad light. If his superiors learned, what would happen to Tobias? Would he be left alone or something bad? The scientist almost didn't hear Tobias when they returned though their words snapped him out of it.

"Oh thanks." Logan said as he accepted the thermos. "Stunted? Hm....odd....maybe their not developing probably due to species mix? Oh Tobias.....what am I going to do with this....I can't publish any work on this...."

Hormones were starting to kick in and right now, Logan was filling down in the dumps.

Tobias tilted his head slightly at the man's question, frowning and reaching to pat his shoulder. "Its alright. Just calm down. We'll figure that out when we get to it." He said before going to find a mirror.

Logan could at least figure out if the fluid still contained any life.
"Sorry, I'm just a mess. I guess everything is out of whack with me now..." Logan said. "Well I'm going to go try to get a grasp on everything. So I'll just be in whatever lab area ya have if that's...okay?"

Accepting the hand mirror, Logan made a mental note to try and...inspect that area later.

"Alright. You can use whatever you need in the lab. Just don't touch the fridge." He said, giving him a smile.

While he was here, Tobias decided to go check on the animals outside.
Logan found it easy to lose himself to work, pouring a small amount into a mug as it was the only thing he could find to hold a small amount of liquid to use. So with that done, he took a small bit out with a eyedropper and put it on a slid. Taking a few minutes to adjust the microscope in order to see the smaller things in the liquid. He was surprised. There was still life in there. Though he soon had to waddle off to a nearby bathroom, leaving the small amount of liquid in the mug out in the open.

Tobias soon returned from checking up on the animals outside. He wandered into the lab area and spotted his mug. "Huh...must've forgotten to finish my tea." He mumbled to himself. Not one to be wasteful, or who minded cold tea, he picked up the mug and downed the liquid without a thought. "Egh.....I need to clean this mug more often." He grumbled, making a face. Completely oblivious to what he'd just done.
Returning from the restroom all too late, Logan didn't notice the mug in Tobias's hand. He merely stretched as he took notice of his friend, though that made his shirt rid up. Causing Logan to try an quickly pull it back down.

"Probably gonna have to get bigger shirts.." Logan mused ou tloud, in the attempt to be funny though his face paled as he noticed the mug in Tobias's hand. "Please tell me you didn't drink that..."

Tobias watched Logan stretch, tilting his head slightly to one side. He had to admit, Logan didn't look too bad like this. But he kept that to himself, not wanting to create an awkward feeling between them.

"Mm, I might have some spare shirts here. We keep some around in case one of the animals gets us dirty." He said, giving a nod. Though he paused at the look on his friend's face, looking down at the mug in his hand. "I did......why?" He asked slowly, brow arching. His stomach gurgled loudly, making him scrunch up his face and put a hand over it. What the hell had he just drank?
Logan wasn't sure what to think, in terms of how he looked. Did he look okay with this belly sticking out? He really didn't know. He didn't think he looked ugly or hideous, nothing like that. But he just felt kind of 'eh' about his appearance. Course, he hadn't really looked in a full body size mirror or nothing. The talk of shirts didn't even reach his ears as he waited for the response and the poor scientist paled even more; any paler and people might think he lost a lot of blood.

"Oh dear....well...you're going to be going through the same thing I am..." Logan said nervously and worried as he heard Tobias's stomach gurgle loudly. "I think you should...sit down."

Tobias hadn't told many about his preference for men....but seeing his old friend like this just made it worse. He looked good, so full of life....even if it wasn't human.

But his mind was already on something else. The churning and cramping in his gut had his full attention. "Oh, shit....you, you put that stuff in my mug? Shit." He panted, sitting down and leaning back. He set the mug down, hands going to his belly...feeling it begin to swell. "Oh, god..."
"I'm sorry. I couldn't find anything else to put a small sample in from where I could take just enough to examine. I was gonna put it back in the thermos and then wash it thoroughly." Logan apologized honestly.

He hadn't meant for this to happen, he didn't even think it would! Alas the damage as done. Seeing Tobias's stomach starting to swell, Logan went over and attempted to have em sit down in the chair that they were just in a few moments ago.

"Here, sit down. It'll help in a way..." Logan urged. "I'm really sorry."

Tobias sat down, hand over his swelling belly. He winced, closing his eyes tight until the swelling slowed down for now. "Nnh....well.....what's done is done....did you check for any new anatomy between your legs?" He asked. He couldn't imagine where else the creatures in his belly would come out....
"Yeah I...I did..." Logan said, though he honestly didn't want to admit it. "There is...something new down there, pretty mch what you think it is."

The scientist wasn't sure how this would work though, would they both go into labor the same time? No...doubtful. For one thing, Logan spent more time at this than Tobias. Still...would their labors be one after the other? Oh dear. The poor man was getting more uneasy with this.

Tobias made a bit of a face when Logan confirmed his new anatomy. He sighed and rubbed his belly, the skin aching from being stretched so suddenly. He wasn't very big yet, but the growth was obvious on his slender frame. He suspected Logan would go into labor first, and hoped his friend would be finished before his own labor began.

"Well....maybe rest is the best thing right now. Birth isn't gonna be easy, so we should conserve as much energy as we can." He said, getting up and motioning for his friend to follow. "We have some beds. Sometimes animals here need round the clock care, so we set up this area so we wouldn't be sleeping on the couch or....wherever." He said, showing a pair of simple twin beds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,106 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,804 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,281 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,179 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,506 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,771 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,962 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,340 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 39,069 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,101 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM