Open The buccaneers - open (men and women welcome)
Katerina let out a big sigh. "You can read me like a book, Ethan." She said with her jolly voice. "He's not in any danger from what I can tell, but..." She was having difficulty understanding what she was about to say next "Those aren't Juri's babies." She said flatly "Each of them has completley different genetics, as if they're randomized. I'm sure it's probably her spell, but it's unlike anything I've seen." She explained "That child-er...woman is definatley advanced beyond what most witches could ever hope to be. I just wasn't sure how to tell him that."
Image came from a film.
"Oh, Neptune" Ethan exclaimed "Poor Flynn. Carrying nine babies must be so hard, and even worse when they are all different." He was really sorry for Flynn, and wish he could do something to help the guy. He decided he would think about it while working. "I'll think in a way we can make this better for him while i'm working. Thank you for everything, Mom" he said, hugging her, and went back to clean the ship again. While he was cleaning, he sang a song, as usual (he could often be heard singing while he worked).
"Alright dear, I'll see you later." Katerina said "I have a few things I gotta do as well. She often cleaned Tomas's quarters and and some other people's, just to make sure they were all well kept.

After the room was empty, Juri materialized. She had been in the room the entire time. With a grimace, she warped herself to her room.

"Oh, hello milady." Flynn bowed. "I got worried when I couldnt find you in here."

Juri smiled to her servant "Oh, I was just adventuring our new home." She said. "Now, I have quite a few reservations already, so I will need you to be on call if I need you."

Flynn bowed "Of course, milady."
Image came from a film.
(So sorry, i completely forgot about this)

Ethan kept doing his job until it was night. Then he dropped the broom and went to pratice a little bit with his sword. After all, now he had to take care of four lifes, since he was pregnant with triplets. He just hoped he would be able to find his father before the end of the pregnancy, because it would be really hard to keep looking after the babies were born
Katerina had been training inside the same room after cleaning up. "Oh, hello Ethan." She greeted with her usual smile. Beside her was a completley decimated training dummy, and in her hand was her signature axe. "It's nice to see you keeping up with your jobs and practice while caring for four, you've always been so hardworking. I hope I'm not disturbing your sword practice."
Image came from a film.
"No, it's okay, Mom. Actually, it would be a honor to train with you" Ethan said, knowing how good Katerina was with the swords "Maybe you could teach me some things?" he asked, hopeful.
Katerina gave Ethan a playful smirk. "Alright, but don't expect this to be easy. I'm known to get rough." She decided she would test Ethan's reflexes. With amazing speed, she hurled herself towards him with her weapon, and tested how he would react.
Image came from a film.
(07-21-2016, 05:45 AM)Mpreg_Musou Wrote: Katerina gave Ethan a playful smirk. "Alright, but don't expect this to be easy. I'm known to get rough." She decided she would test Ethan's reflexes. With amazing speed, she hurled herself towards him with her weapon, and tested how he would react.

Ethan didn't see Katerina's movement. But he also didn't see his own. All he knew was that, by the time she was passing her sword on the place he was seconds before, he had already move away with a spining movement and replied the attack, wich caused her sword to hit his own's with a high noise
Katerina was stunned by how Ethan managed to repel her attack, even though she had no intention of actually harming him. "That was good." She praised. "You've gotten a lot better since when I first helped you wield a sword." Suddenly, one of the targets had been hit in the center woth a dagger.

"O-oh, sorry if I startled you." Flynn bowed before the two. "Milady changed her mind and decided to aid some of the pirates herself....I-I thought that I would come over here to kill time." In his hand were several daggers and throwing knives. His pregnancy did not appear to impair his performance one bit.
Image came from a film.
Coullair was busy scrubbing the floors when he heard the sound of swords clashing. He had always like the art of sword duel but didn't have the means to further develop his skills in that field. He had always been too busy keeping the ship clean. But now that he is carrying, he considers it necessary to learn how to handle swords well. All he knew were some basic defense and offense move that were thought to him by his lover. He smiled sadly at the thought of him and placed a hand on his growing middle. He put his cleaning materials away and got his sword that was given to him by his father for protection as he says. He went to the group of men and also bowed humbly to them.

"Can I also join? I may not know much but I know some basics, so can I?"
Ethan replied her with a smile "Indeed. I remember my first day with a sword, i was a total disaster" As he noticed Flynn, Ethan looked at the guy, surprised "Your habilities with this dagger are really impressive"

When Coulair appeared and asked to join them, Ethan smiled at him and said "Of corse you are more than welcome to join us. A pregnant man needs to protect himself, right?"
"T-thank you." Flynn said while smiling. "I learned how to handle a dagger b-before becoming a servant." He seemed to be pretty proud of himself.

Katerina smiled as the pregnant men practiced "It's great to see you all doing so well, but try not to strain yourself." She said "For if something were to happen to you if you charged into battle recklessly, there would be more than one life lost." She went back into her cheery smile "but that's why I'm here, of course!"
Image came from a film.
"Thank you for letting me join!" He bowed to Ethan and Flynn, and also began practicing. Hearing Katrina's words made him very protective of the lives inside of him. "We'll be careful as much as we can, mom." then he resumed practicing with his sword, swishing it around in different stances.
"You are welcome" Ethan said, and started to practice again with Katerina and Coullair, taking turns. Some we would win, some he would lose, but everytime he would learn a new thing, and that was good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,374 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,264 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15