Open Spell goes haywire (open)
Plot- a young mage is struggling with his magic, when a spell backfires and makes a knight pregnant! The make things worse is that it's a dragon's egg they're carrying and the risk of it being more than one is high, now the mage has to find a way to reverse things with the knight's help. Though...could this get any worse?

Name- Magus
Age- 25 years
gender- male
Class- Mage
Species- human
Pregnant- no

Magus took a deep breathe, brushing his brown bangs out of his eyes and staring down at his spell book. He really hoped this would work, magic was a tricky thing and he had been struggling for a long long while with it. He had to get it under control, or things could go badly. So chanting a few words and holding his hands out, a blue aura surronded him. The spell was going alright, however the sound of a door broke his concentration and he mispronounced a few words as he turned to see who it was. The spell was cast and struck the person at the door, causing a startled sound to leave Magus as he ran towards them.

"Are you okay?!" Magus questioned. "I'm so sorry."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name:Cody
Class:knight
Species: human
Pregnant:yes

Cody was holding his belly "I think so but my belly feels weird magus what were you trying to to cast anyways?" He asks feeling nauseous "I feel a little nauseous" he says as he rubs his belly and takes his armor off
(Mind if i join as a dragon spying on them from the roof? Small form dragon of course, horse sized)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Go ahead. Though I need someone to play the knight.)

anibu Wrote:(Go ahead. Though I need someone to play the knight.)

(I did reply you skipped right over my post)
Name- zyan
Age- 50
gender- male
Class- hunter
Species- dragon
Pregnant- y
Appearance- 5 foot tall from ground to horns, quadruped with royal blue scaled and gold 'highlight' scales on his chesh, shoulders, snout, hips, and tail and has white 'sock' like scaled around his feet. Large wings for flying and deep green eyes.

Zyan had been spying on the human mage for some time now. He wasnt really sure what he was attempting to do but it fasinated him. All his weeks of preperation had now, lead to an accident and he had cast the spell on an unsuspecting knight who was visiting.what he hadnt expected was the spell to bounce off the knights armor and strike him.

He felt odd, sick, his belly ached and his scales seemed too tight. In the midst of his squirming from discomfort, he rolled from the roof to land in the garden, startling the servents, one of which rushed to the mages room to inform him of the lizard in his vegetable patch.
(Oh so sorry about that.)

Oh dear....the spell hit them!

"I'm so sorry Sir Cody, you should probably sit down." magus urged.

The spell he had been working hard on was meant to summon a dragon. They were lovely creatures and something he wanted to met. In all truth, he was curious in them and wanted to know if they were as bad as the Knights an other such people made em out to be.

"Well...you will no doubt find this stupid but I was wanting to...summon a dragon.." the mage admitted in a low voice only for Cody to hear.

The mage's attention was snapped to, when did he have servants? Oh wait, they were probably those of Sir Cody. Magus lived on his own for the most part, that seemed to be the price of studying magic.

"Um...could you excuse me for a moment Sir Cody?" Magus asked.

Might as well go see what they were going on about.

"L..l...lord theres a d...dragon in your garden!" A servent told him once magus had come out of the room. Zyan squirmed and writhed in discomfort and hissed and growled in pain holding his belly as it started to swell making creeking and soft cracking noises.

his scaled hide not able to stretch at all to contain what was now growing and forming within him. Without aid his skin probably would split and start bleeding before long, dragon scales really not being designed to stretch like skin could. he wheezed out 'help' hoping someone would, but instead they all ran from him.
Cody sat there wondering what is going as he watched the Mage walk away
"I'm not your Lord, I'm not anyone Lord's. So please, don't call me that." Magus said trying to hide his surprise but growing curiosity. "I'll take care of it."

A dragon?! Had it really worked despite the spell hitting Sir Cody? The poor man could barely stay focused on just walking he was so excited and once outside, the emotion was very visable on his face. It wasn't a huge dragon but it was a dragon nonetheless. However his surprise was replaced when he believed he heard the creature request for help, clearly something wrong. Despite being afraid even with his curiosity an joy at the spell possibly working. He was no focused on the dragon. Something seemed wrong with it's midsection, it bulged out and was clearly trying to get bigger.

"Okay...um..." Magus muttered, trying to remember spells off the top of his head to aid with stretching.

Setting his hands on the creature's stomach, he chanted a spell out and his hands gave the same glow before it went into the creature's stomach. It should allow for the mass to stretch. Magus could only hope that Sir Cody didn't try to come out here to slay the beast though.

Cody gets up and slowly walks outside following the Mage put to the garden "is there anything I can do to help maybe transfer whatever is in it to me"
Zyan slowed his thrashing and calmed down after a few moments of being under tge spell, he panted groaning and whimpering softly as tge bulge soon slowed to a stop. Had he been a horse and not just horse sized he would be nearly full term. But he could tell the eggs within him had barely even started to grow ans he had months till they were ready to be laid.

"Th...thank you" he panted put and an ear fin rose in the knights direction "i...i dont think that will be nessisary, i... i just need ... need to rest a bit..." he panted heavily and laid flat on his side. He didnt care he was in some vegetable patch or laying in a large furrow of earth, having seen his whole life flash before him thinking he was going to die, he was now exhausted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,639 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15