The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
Ryne leaned into Kalos' touch. "My stomach hurts." He said as he focused on the belly rub.
"I know love. You've got alot in there" he chuckled, his hands continuing their gentle caressing of his over inflated gut. Just the rubbing of his belly enough to make him purr in pleasure. "So much in there...it's so tight. Like a drum" He gave his bellyrics the gentlest of pats before rubbing it again.
Ryne moaned at the belly rub, leaning in closer. The babies kicked as they felt their father's touch.
He chuckled as the babies kicked, and he rubbed harder to get them to kick more, his fingers then lightlyrics brushing over his popped out belly button.
Ryne gritted his teeth when Kalos' rubbed his belly harder. He moaned when his bellybutton was touched. He squirmed in his seat as his bellybutton was teased. "Master. Not there." He begged.
He seemed mildly dissapointing. "Oh? Why not?" He was careful to keep his touches light, but he kept stroking the popped out button softly, moving a single finger tips over the bumps one way then the other.
Ryne bit his lip in pleasure. "Just not there! Please!!" He begged again, his most sensitive spot being massaged and caressed.
The way he begged for it not therection had the completely opposite affect..he stroked it as he had been, still taking care to be gentless, running his finger back and forth. Of course this bored him after a while and he flicked it every so often for good measure.
"I don't see why I should listen to you. One, you're a slave, making demands of your master, and two you haven't answered my question as to why. I couldve been more accommodating had I known your reason. Instead you only anger me by attempting to boss me around"
Ryne bit his lip harder from it. "Its very sensitive okay?! I just don't like getting touched in the first place!" He exclaimed as he leaned back, unable to process the pleasure.
He didn't like his tone at all and he growled lowly as the other snapped at him like that. "You should relax...and if you weren't so tense maybe you'd enjoy it. He simply held his palm over his belly button, not moving it, while his other hand moved down to his cock and he stroked there softly.
Ryne couldn't escape the pleasure. His body had only become more sensitive the longer his pregnancy lasted. He couldn't do anything against his master as he could only take it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,283 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,202 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 859 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 739 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,705 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 46,788 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,419 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,086 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,784 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,478 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake