The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
Ryne shook as he slowly but surely opened up his legs, exposing his medium sized member. His hole twitched in anticipation as Ryne held onto the pillows in fear of the pain he was about to have from penetration.
He made another small pleasured noise as the other obeyed, then hummed thoughtfully as he watched the other shaking. "You've been such an obedient pet thus far love. Would you feel better if we worked on stretching you out a bit first? Or would you prefer I mate you now and get it over with?" He reached between his slaves legs gently stroking his decently sized cock.
Ryme shook in pleasure as he was stroked off. "W-whatever my master likes." He said, knowing that if he stayed obedient, Kalos would go easy on him.
He gave a little grumpy hmph. "Well I was asking you to choose. But I guess I'll just mate you now. Since that is what I'd like." He hopped up on the bed and slid forward until his massive cock was aligned with his hole then he pushed and breached him taking his time as he slowly worked his length inside him, soft grunts of pleasure escaping at the slow stretch of the others anus
Ryne's voice was caught in his throat as he was slowly penetrated. He gripped the sheets and pillows tightly as he felt Kalo's member reach deep inside him. "Master. It hurts." He said quietly.
"Of course it does, pet. I gave you the option. In the future you should take advantage of that rare luxury. But you'll be fine in a minute or so" he didn't move for a while. Simply sat still once he was buried to the hilt just so the smaller body could adjust to the large intrusion. He reached down and rubbed his lower back. "Just breathe through the pain, love."
Ryne took deep breaths as he adjusted to Kalo's size. He moaned in pain but he decided to bare it for his master. "I'm ready master. Y-you can continue." He said.
"Well thank you for your permission, slave" he teased with a grin and he started to move, slow at first but then faster, his nails digging into his hips as he held him steady for his cock.
Ryne gritted his teeth as Kalo's reached deep inside him. He wanted Kalo's to finish quickly as he was unable to handle the pain and pleasure. "Master. I'm going to cum!!" He exclaimed.
"If you cum without permission you'll be punished" he growled through grit teeth as he slammed into him over and over again. He felt his own orgasm approaching soon and he tensed crying out as he came, like a firehose, unloading his massive amount of cum into him until his belly started to distend beneath him.
Ryne gritted his teeth from all of the cum entering him. He climaxed, unable to control himself from the overwhelming pleasure. He feared what the Centaur God would do to him.
He could tell the other came and he gave a small unsatisfied grunt as his orgasm subsided. He gave his hips a few more thrusts forward to make sure he emptied completely before he pulled out. He grabbed a large butt plug and jammed it up his red, swollen hole to keep all the cum inside him. "Such a shame. You were being so good. No matter. I see we have some things we need to work on, eh? Well get to that. For now, turn over, let me look upon you."
Ryne groaned in pain as he rolled over to show his belly. His belly was quite large and taut, easily being the size of quadruplets. The skin around his bellybutton was pink from being so tight as Ryne breathed heavily, his belly rising up and down. "I couldn't hold it, master. I couldn't control myself." He panted weakly.
He eyed him and then laid down besides him tucking his horse legs beneath his strong body as he reached out to feel his new gut. It was gorgeous, he thought, as he gently massaged the pinkened skin, flicking his popped out belly button playfully then. "That is no excuse. I know everything's new aND your afraid..but as long as you're in MY possession you will do as I say. I cannot let this go unpunished. But i will be lenient." He rubbed his belly a moment longer before pulling his hand back and letting it fall, slapping his over stretched tummy with the palm of his hand hard
Ryne moaned in pain as his belly was slapped. His belly jiggled as the contents sloshed around againsts it's owners wishes. "But...master! I can't control what my body does. You made me do it." He said.
"Hm..perhaps you are right. Perhaps you are just too young. You cannot control your body. I guess I must teach you" he purred rubbing the spot on his massive belly where he swatted. He slid his hand down the curve of it and started stroking his cock. "First of all a limp cock is insulting to your master. You will make sure you always have an erection in my prescence." He stroked his cock with one hand, his other rubbing his sore belly soothingly, teasingly playing with his belly button. "Once this little cock is hard again, we'll put a ring on it, just to make sure we don't have any other little accidents during training.
Ryne arched his back, pushing out his expanded belly against his master's hands as he was stroked. "I don't know if I can master. I'm just a human." He stated as his body shook with pleasure.
Ooh that was nice. He smirked rubbing his belly as he arched into it, pressing on it to make those delicious moans of pain he made. He then stopped stroking his cock just to snap a cock ring on him so it trapped the blood in his cock making it stand up and redden. "You can, and you will. A human can do anything especially with a little training. By tomorrow my 8 babies will have started to form..then you will bear 8 foals. You can learn to control your orgasm."
Ryne shuddered as the ring was forced on him. "Master? How long is my pregnancy? How will I give birth?" He asked as he held his cock. "The ring hurts." He said.
Centaur pregnancies last about a week and your belly will grow bigger starting tomorrow as the foals take form. They will the be birthed from your anus." He lifted him up and pulled him close so his shoulder was to his chest. "I know love, but it's supposed to. Until you learn how to control your orgasm on your own" he started stroking him idly every so often rubbing his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,931 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,229 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 867 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 750 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,547 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 47,291 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,453 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,533 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake