The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
Ryne moaned in pleasure as his belly was rubbed. He rested his head against Kalos, tired from the day's events. He fell asleep, unable to stay awake as he rested against Kalos.
He laid him on the bed once he fell asleep and then went to make him some dinner for once he awoke
Ryne didn't wake up, the stress to his mind and from the physical exercise was too much for the young male. He continued to sleep, blissfully unaware of what was happening in his new womb.
It was next morning. He'd let him sleep through the night. But he went into the room once breakfast was ready to wake him up. "Ryne? Ryne.. love. It's time to wake up."
Ryne groaned as his belly growled in hunger. It was quite obvious that was pregnant now, but his belly was bigger than what would be normal for centaur octoplets. He looked overdue with ten, the octoplets were quite large in Ryne's womb.
Kalos grinned, most contentedly at the sight of his slave. He sat besides him and gently massaged his belly which had near tripled in size since he'd first impregnated him. "I hope you'll be able to fit breakfast in here" He said with a laugh.
Ryne moaned in pain as he held his belly. The octoplets were beginning to wake up, stretching and kicking as they wanted breakfast.
"Can you walk, precious?" He tried to help him sit up, his fingers trailing lazily down the side of his churning belly. He couldn't resist and he leaned his head against it listening to his babies moving.
Ryne blushed a deep red as Kalos listened to the babies. He could hear the babies heartbeats before a large growl came from the breeder's stomach.
He chuckled and he helped Ryne up on his back carrying him into the kitchen and setting him down at the table before laying breakfast out for him. "Go on..eat as much as you'd like..you're eating for nine now" he added, amused.
Ryne nodded as he began to eat, finding that he was starving. However, with the octoplets occupying so much space, his organs were rather squished, making it hard for eating as there was little room for food. "I can't eat master. I have no room in me." He said weakly as his stomach still growled.
"You have to eat. That's an order. You have to keep the babies nourished" he stated sternly. "If you don't eat, I'll feed you"
Ryne tried to eat more to no avail, his body couldn't handle anymore food. "I'm sorry master! I just can't!" He apologized with tears in his eyes.
He hooked him up to a feeding tube, strapping his arms to the chairs and leaning his head back. He blended the breakfast until it made a thick liquids paste and he started to pour it into the funnel hanging over his head forcing him to drink it.
Ryne had tears stain his cheeks as he was forced fed the meal. His tight belly only grew tighter until it the skin started to turn a dark pink. He mumbled as he wanted freedom, his stomach on the verge of bursting.
He monitored it, to make sure he wasn't seriously injured and stopped only when the skin around his navel was a darker shade. He unhooked him from the contraption and leaned forward gently massaging his tight, sore tum. "There we are. Now my babies will get the nourishment they need. Shame on you for not trying harder to care for our young" he scolded.
Ryne cried in pain as his tender belly was massaged. "I-I didn't mean too! I want to care for the babies! There was no room in my belly! Now it hurts so much!" He said weakly as his belly looked ready to burst.
He sighed softly. His slave was a real whiner it seemed. "You have to eat. How else are they going to feed? I know it hurts. But you're their mother. Sometimes you need to sacrifice for your young. Im your mate as well as your master. You need to trust that I know what's best for our future family." As he spoke he never stopped rubbing his belly tenderly, massaging the dark pink skin in gentle circles.
"I'm sorry master. I'll do better. I promise." Ryne said as he moaned from the massage, it helped with the pain as he leaned foward into Kalos' hand.
"Thats better" he continued to rub, loving how the massive belly felt against his hand. He couldn't wait for his babies to be born so he could start the process all over again. He smirked at the thought and leaned forward to kiss him. "You're my perfect little breeder...so gorgeous like this." He pulled him to his feet and bent him over so his belly hung downwards, his fingers gently sliding into his anus. "I think I want to fuck you right now. But I don't think you'll be able to handle my cum. What do you propose we do about that?" He asked amused, a wicked gleam in his eye.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,234 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 867 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 752 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,695 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 47,308 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,454 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,535 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake