The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
Ryne's body shook as he was bent over before Kalos. His massive belly hung down, nearly touching the ground from its size. When asked by Kalos on what they should do, he thought for a moment. "C-cuddle?" He asked seriously.
He paused in his movements when the other said that. It struck him as a little odd but took him by surprise none the less. Maybe he was being hard on him? It was a necessary evil though..he wasn't eating! He hummed thoughtfully and then nodded, taking his young mate into his arms he carried him into the living room and laid out on his comfortable carpet, setting his very rotund mate between his front legs and leaning his shoulder against his strong chest, one arm holding him secure around his shoulders while the other caressed his churning belly. "Is this what you seek, my dear?"
Ryne blushed as he was held by Kalos. He didn't expect the Centaur to actually follow through with his request. He nodded as he nuzzled against Kalos' chest, finding some comfort against the strong male.
It wouldn't last..but he wasn't entirely evil. And he did have a strong desire to care and protect his mate and brood. There was a deep rumbling in his chest, a sort of purr as the other nuzzled and he retaliated by turning his head down to nuzzle the top of his head, hand dipping low to caress the underside of his pregnant belly
Ryne gave a small smile as he arched his back, giving more space for Kalos to rub. His member started to become erect from Kalos' touch.
He chuckled as the other arched into his touch, so gorgeous...eyes narrowed at his member which was starting to rise..grinning he trailed his fingers down and started to stroke it softly.
Ryne shuddered from Kalos' touch. His body was extremely sensitive to touch now. The surprise touch caused Ryne's body to climax unexpectedly.
Well, that was surprising. He blinked and tutted at him, shaking his head he stood him up and leaned him against him, purring softly at the feel of his belly against his front. He reached around him and swatted his ass. "Bad boy. You have absolutely no control. What am I going to do with you?"
Ryne gasped as his ass was slapped. "I'm sorry master. I just can't control myself. You're touch is too good." He explained as the babies began to kick.
Flattery was everything with him. And when he admitted that his touch was too good Kalos beamed and leaned down to nuzzle him even as his hand fell on his ass again leaving a slight handprint this time. "We'll be that as it may my love...I will get you to control your orgasm. Remember ..I like seeing your cock hard." He purred as he felt the babies kick each time he spanked him so he did it a few more times more for him to feel the babies kicking in his belly pressed against his chest.
Ryne moaned in pain and a dirty pleasure as he was spanked. The babies only kicked harder at every touch, as they wanted to be with their father.
He laughed a little hugging him closer, rumbling at the feel of the kicks against his skin. Slowly his human cock emerged from justhe above where his equine body started and it grew until it was rock hard. Once done after a single slap more he gently pushed him back and then lifted him, wrapping his mates arms around his neck and maneuvering him until his ass was hovering above his dripping cock and he rocked his hips rubbing it gently against his hole. "Beg for my cock, my precious one." He purred leaning in to nip his ear.
Ryne wrapped his legs around Kalos as best as he could, feeling the tip touch his entrance, causing him to flinch. "Master. I want you. But you forgot to remove the plug from yesterday." He pointed out as he tried to stay above the massive cock .
He blinked at this realization and then laughed a little good nature's lyrics as he reached behind him and slid the plug from his hole with a wet slurping noise. "So I did. There we go." He started to gently lower him down onto his cock stopping when just the head breached and held him open.
Ryne moaned and groaned from the centaur's massive girth. His overcrowded stomach grew tighter with the inclusion of Kalos' massive cock. Anything more and Ryne might burst today.
He could feel that his stomach was too tight for anything else and he wasn't about to risk damaging his babes. His arms wrapped around him as best as possible with his distended belly between them as he rocked his hips driving his cock up and down inside him. "You need to have these babies soon my love. I need to be able to cum inside you again. One hand massaged the side of his massive tummy while the other held him steady as he pounded into him.
Ryne gave a moan as he felt Kalos' massive cock reach deep inside him. Each pound caused Ryne's belly to be pushed foward. The octoplets began to kick, causing small bumps to appear on Ryne's belly.
He smiled as he thrust into him, puring contented as the others belly surged forward. He was careful not to cum inside him so when he readied to cum he quickly pulled out and shot his load all over his belly instead...which was incredibly unsatisfactory.
Ryne moaned as cum shot into him. He noticed Kalos' unsatisfactory look, wondering what he could do to please his master. He then moved down until his belly was touching Kalo's cock, rubbing against the large member.
( hey there. I'll be away until Saturday but I'll post when I come back! <3 )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,951 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,234 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 867 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 751 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,645 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 47,307 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,453 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,535 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake