The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
He blinked a bit as the other lowered himself down until his belly was against his limp cock, the motion alone making him perk up a bit again. But when he started to rub his massively over stretched stomach against hm, he let out a small moan and ran his fingers through the boys hair affectionately. "Mmm..that's nice..keep that up.."
Ryne nodded. "Let me make you happy master." He said as he rubbed his belly against Kalos.
He let him rub his belly against him for a few moments more before he stopped him. "No stop. While this feels pleasant, I need to be able to cum inside you without fear of your belly bursting. Come. We must go see the doctor to check on you anyway." He attached a collar with a leash around his neck. "Hands and knees, love. You must walk like the pet you are as watching your belly swaying as you crawl will please me."
Ryne blushed at the collar. "Do I have to master? It already hurts to be on my knees." He explained as he held his belly.
He studied him for a moment as he held his leash in hand and then he waved his hand dismissively. "Very well. You may walk behind me. But keep your eyes down. A pet can't look his superiors in the eye."he started moving forward tugging on the leash lightly as he lead him out into the open centaur village, where fellow centaurs eyes under neath him were all drawn to their leader and the hugely pregnant pet that was being lead on a leash along side and a few steps behind him.

One such centaur actually approached him. "Greetings Kalos...I see you have found a mate in the humans sacrifices? How far along is he? And Might I touch him?" He had asked.

Kalos beamed with pride. "He will be birthing in a few days and yes. Please feel them..thEy have been active lately."

The centaur follower stepped up to Ryne and laid a hand on his belly, massaging in small circles, seemingly fascinated with its girth.

"Wow...he is so big! I can't wait until he births your babies. Perhaps after maybe you will consider letting the rest of us males put our seed in him. I know I'd like a chance to fuck this cutie." He grinned as he rubbed his belly a bit more firmly.
Ryne blushed brightyly as the other centaur rubbed his large belly. When the other centaur suggested breeding with him, he inched closer to Kalos instinctively, looking at the ground with a brighter blush.
Kalos gave a grunt at that suggestion and as he inched closer to him, he leaned a hand down to rest against the side of his head, fingers scratching his temple affectionately. "Maybe...if I'm in a mood to share, or to see multiple males deposit their seed in him making him impossibly full. But for now I'm afraid this big belly is all mine." He grinned aND as he spoke hegave his belly a tiny pat. "The other male made a small disapproving noise and wAveda him off. "Come Ryne..it's time to go see the doctor" He purred as he lead him away.
Ryne nodded as he held his belly. He walked with Kalos closely, not liking all the attention he was getting.
He Didn't Mind The Others looking upon him. It filled him with pride for them to be eyeing his stuffed slave yearning for him and unable to take him. He reached down as they walked, giving his belly an idle rub as they reached the doctors.

Another centaur who Kalos I trounced Ryne too before the two helped the boy up on the examining table. The doctor spread the cold gel like substance and then pressed the wand against his taut skin, rolling the device around to see the babies inside.
Ryne stayed still as the wand rubbed his large belly. The machine showed all the right babies, their large size taking up as much space as possible. If Ryne was any bigger, he might've popped.
The doctor anounced that all eight babies had perfect heartbeats and would soon be making their way into the world. Kalos nodded as if he didnt expect anything less.

"You know doctor...I've been thinking. Eight is such a small number. I know I intend to keep him in a constant state of pregnancy. But I'd there anyway I can inject him with more? I also like fucking him at any chance I get..but he seems so fragile. I'd rather not break this one."

The doctor nodded in understanding and handed him a tube of cream. "I came up with this recently. Just rub it onto the sides and the top of his belly. It will make the skin more pliant, making it stretch without breaking. That way you can fill him with whatever you want when you want and you won't have to worry about him popping. "

"Perfect" Kalos stated as he helped Ryne back to his feet. He thanked the doctor and yanked on Rynes leash. "Cmon love time to go home." As they walked back home he reached down to tickle his belly. "Ever since you digested that food I forced fed you, it looks like your belly lost that attractive dark pink it had...when we get home let us fill your belly again until it's as tight and sore and stretched so much the skin around it turns that color again, shall we?"
Ryne swallowed a lump in his throat at Kalos statement about making his belly tighter. Now with that new cream, he'll only get bigger until he couldn't move. He followed Kalos' back home, the octoplets were kicking up a storm as Ryne's belly growled in hunger.
When they were home he removed his leash leaving the collar in place as a symbol of his ownership. Facing him, he took the cream onto both his hands and proceeded to rub it firmly into the sides of his massive belly and then right on top of his navel and the skin around it. All places where his delicate skin stretched the most. As he did this, he heard the sounds of his belly growling and he made a soft sensual noise as he kissed him atop the head. "Sounds like someone is hungry..should we try the force feeding again or do you think you'll be able to eat on your own this time." he murmured in amusement.
"I'll try to eat by myself master." Ryne said as he didn't want to relive going through with another force feeding. His belly growled louder as the octoplets started to kick, causing large bumps to appear on Ryne's belly.
"Very well, love" He stated with only a touch of dissapointing in his tone. Never the less he sat him at his spot at the dining room table, mindful of his belly, and made him a normal sized lunch. He set the food infront of him before going to make himself a cup of tea. "Make sure you eat it all" He warned.
Ryne nodded as he started to eat. He made it halfway before he couldn't eat anymore. Even with the stretching cream, his stomach couldn't handle too much. "I'm so full. I can't eat another bite." He said tiredly.
He was particularly merciful that moment, after seeing his genuine effort and how he made it that far. Nodding, he finished off his tea and gave him an affectionate pat on the head. "Alright love. You did a number on it anyway. Come, let's go lie down." He stood him up and ushered him into the bedroom where he stretched him out on the bed and curled up besides him, his fingers softly massaging the massive dome of his belly.
Ryne smiled as he was left off the hook. He followed Kalos to the bed, lying down on his side when Kalos started to rub his belly. The octoplets started to kick again, this time with more strength as they were preparing for something.

(Quick question, how do you feel about male breasts?)
(I'm fine with them. I'm a pretty open for anything sort of rper. Lol )
He smiled as he felt the movement in his belly, and his rubbing grew a little faster, fingers toying idly with his popped out belly button. "You are so gorgeous...my perfect breeder. Definitely my favorite offering from that village. Tell me how much you love being my slave..offering yourself to carry my brood."
(Alright. I was thinking that Ryne could develop them while he slept.)

Ryne blushed. "I love being your slave. To carry a brood such as this is a gift." He said as his belly shook from movement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,965 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,234 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 867 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 752 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,717 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 47,353 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,454 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,178 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,830 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,535 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake