The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
(Alright. Just be advised Kalos will probably enjoy playing with them. Lol)

He purred at the sight of his huge slave and his hand steeped down over the curve of his gorgeous belly along with his flattering words. He leaned over to kiss his stomach, feeling the movement of his babies. "There there my babies..you need to settle down so mama can rest" He spoke softly against his tummy as he massaged them into quietness.
The octoplets complied as they started to rest themselves. Ryne yawned as he placed his head on the pillow, tired from all of today's events.
He sat besides him on the bed, gradually falling into slumber himself as he continued to softly rub his belly until he drifted off, his hand resting still against the top most part of his stomach.
As Ryne slept, the octoplets began to grow bigger, making look overdue with decatuplets. His belly wasn't the only thing that grew. His chest started to balloon outward, his chest receiving a pair of new, milk filled, Double D breasts. His rear grew larger as his hips widened, pushing against Kalos as Ryne took up more space on the bed.
His hand remained where it was but when he felt the skin stretching as the babies grew, he was riled awake just in time to see the rest of his form blossom outward. "How peculiar.." he murmured as he reached up to feel a new breast, his hand squeezing tight before his fingers started to pluck at his nipple.
Ryne moaned in his sleep as his breast was squeezed. Milk leaked from his chest as the octoplets started to kick.
"mmm.." Kalos smirked at the sight of the milk forming and he squeezed the nipple a little harder forcing more out of the tender bud before lowering his mouth to it for a taste. He lapped up the bit that formed and then latched on with his teeth nibbling and sucking on the tender bud.
Ryne woke up and moaned from the sudden feeding. The octoplets kicked in protest, as if saying that the milk was there.
As he leaned over him, suckling at his tender nipple, Kalos felt the movement in his belly as the babies started protesting. He leaned back a little, chuckling softly and kissing his distended, quivering gut. "Settle down babies..daddy only wanted a taste." He stroked his belly soothingly with one hand, while his fingers pinched the very tip of his nipple to close in the rest of the milk.
Ryne yelped when Kalos pinched his nipple. His sensitive breasts were heavy and needed relief from the milk. "Master? I need relief. My chest is so heavy,"
"Oh?" He looked thoughtful for a moment then left the room and returned with a large pitcher. He sat it on the bed and then gently helped his slave to his hands and knees on the mattress kneeling infront of him..he took each breast in hand and squeezed one then the other, sliding his hand down to each nipple and he alternated pulling on one then the other, squirting streams of milk into the pitcher as if milking a cow.
Ryne moaned from each squirt of milk. He was helpless as he watched each breast become empty, filling the pitcher up. Even when the pitcher was full, his breasts still had some more milk.
"Hmm.." he set the pitcher off to the side and gently pulled him to his feet so he could once again latch onto his teat and he sucked his nipple hard between his lips sucking the remainder of the milk from them while his fingers pinched and teased his other nipple.
Ryne moaned as Kalos drank from him. His arms were raised but they stayed curled up in fear that pushing Kalos off would make him angry. Soon enough, the milk ran out and Ryne was blushing up a storm in embarrassment.
He sucked on them for a while longer even after the milk was dried, his tongue flicking over each little nub soothingly. He felt the slight hesitation in his slaves body and he inwardly nodded to himself when the other chose not to act on it. "Good boy, love. You know that you cannot deny me any part of you if I want it. And right then I wanted to suck on these new luscious breasts and drink up your milk" He rolled a nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he spoke his eyes looking him over, imagining all the pretty jewelry he could put on him.
Ryne gritted his teeth in pain as Kalos rolled his nipple, the sensitive test screeching pain for the breeder. He rested his head against Kalos, unable to stop him from his sexual torment.
He played with his nipples a few moments longer before reaching over to his bedside and withdrawing two jeweled clamps. They were gold with a flat edged jaw meant to flatten with a pretty little ruby dangling. He squeezed it open positioned it over the first nipple aND then slowly closed it before repeating the process with the second nipple. He watched as his slaves tender buds were pulled down slightly by the weightEd clamps, and he moaned in approval. "Mmmm. How gorgeous.." he purred swinging the clamps around.
Ryne gritted his teeth as his nipples were pulled on by the heavy clamps. "It hurts." He mumbled as he tried to get through the pain.
He tilted his chin up and kissed him softly on the lips to distract him from the pain. "Yes, my love. But you look so beautiful." He ran his fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp and then dipped it low to stroke his cock. "If you can get aroused from the pain I'll even let you cum freely"
Ryne thought for a moment about the offer. He bent over and exposed his large rear. "Can you spank me, master?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,103 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,244 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 868 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 755 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,844 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 47,557 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,456 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,215 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,554 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake