Open The Addom's Family Values
With the broken plate cleared, Luigi stood up and put a hand on his arm. The feeling was back and he gave a frustrated sigh left him.

"It's fine, I'll just go on my own." Luigi said as he looked at his brother.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"No, you are not" Ethan laughed "Come on, brother, let me be nice to you. I want you to be safe, so i am taking you there" he walked (or should i say "waddled") to his mom's car, and sat on the driver's seat, waiting for his brother to come
Mathens must have dozed a bit because the next thing he saw was Ethan no longer with him and his two sons walking out to the younger's car. He frowned. He really did want to thank his son for being so filial. His eyes lit up when he remembered that he has his phone with him and that he could text his Ethan instead.

To: Tan-Tan <3
Ethan, thank you for being such a good son! I'm really blessed to be your mother. Now be safe on your way, okay, and update me with any news about what's going on with your brother. I love you!

Satisfied with his message, Mathens slowly got up from the couch and headed towards their bedroom for a much needed rest.
"I'll be fine..I know the way there." Luigi said, holding tighter on his arm.

The man reluctantly followed, feeling nothing but pain in his arm and a growing worry. Was it really himself that would have the issue of not beings safe?

While taking his brother to the hospital, Ethan heard the sound of a message on his phone, but he wouldn't read it while he was driving, because he knew it was dangerous. When he parked the car at the hospital, however, the unblocked the phone and read the message, smiling as he did. His mother was so caring, he couldn't have a better mom. He replied the message.

To: Mom
Mom, thank YOU for being the best mom ever. I'm glad and proud to be your son. Soon i will call you and let you know what the doctor said, we just arrived in the hospital.

He got out of the car and followed his brother to the hospital, smiling. Once or twice a nurse came to ask him if he needed a weelchair, probably thinking he was in labor, but he said he was just helping his brother. He also recieved some pity looks, because he was young, but he didn't mind it
Luigi was nowhere near pleased with this, he held onto his arm the whole way and gritted his teeth once in a while. Honestly he might just look like he was fidgeting but it was a bit more than that. Once they arrived, he gave his brother a weak glance.

"Just...wait here okay?" Luigi asked. "No need for you to be stuck in the examination room."

Luigi headed to the room that he was told to wait in, the whole time he felt like his skin was crawling. The doctor hadn't arrived when the pain got a great deal worse and he had a hard time not screaming, though he could feel the bandages on his arm get tighter. Without giving it much thought, he left the room and ran to the bathroom, he honestly didn't want to do this. Course when the doctor arrived, they found themself without a patient and they went out to where Ethan was.

"Are you Mr. Addoms young man?" the doctor asked Ethan.

Ethan waited patiently, but nervously, on the room. Everytime a doctor got out of the room he would look up to see if they were going to talk to him.

"Yes, I am" Ethan replied, looking around to see if he could find his brother somewhere. "Is my brother okay?" he asked, nervously.
"Your brother..?" The doctor asked. "No one was in the examine room when I got in there so I came looking for the patient I should be having. Oh boy...."

This wasn't what the doctor wanted to be doing, going around the place to try and find a patient.

"See if you can find your brother for me Mr. Addoms, I do have another patient to tend to but once I'm done and you find him I'll see what I can do for him." The doctor added before walking away.

"O-okay" Ethan replied, nervously, and then started to look for his brother, searching everywhere he could "Luigi, where are you?" he called, starting to get really worried when fifteen minutes passed and still he hadn't found his brother. Then he decided to call him with his phone, which caused him to hear the ringtone near him. He followed the sound until he ot to the bathroom, and knocked at the door "Luigi, i know you are in there. Please, open the door for me, the doctors are waiting for you. What happened?"
The sound of the phone ringing startled him and as he went to reach for it, he paused. Seeing claws sticking out of his nonbandaged hand and that was enough to make him not grab the phone, for fear of destroying it. He groaned as the pain spread to his whole body though and he leaned against the locked stall door. Course a pair of canine like ears came out of his head at the sound of Ethan's voice.

"G...Go away..." Luigi started, clearly struggling to get his words out due to the pain. "I'll be...out eventually..."

"Please, Luigi, you don't have to be afraid of the doctors, they are not going to hurt you. Look, if you want to, i can go with you to the doctor's room, it's okay. Just let me in" he said, trying to open the door

(so now you say if he was able to open the door or not, it's up to you)
(The stall door is locked, I said that in my previous post so there's no getting in it form the outside)

"That's not the problem!" Luigi snapped, putting his bandaged hand against the stall door.

Course the bandages finally gave way, a tearing sound could be heard and his eyes went wide as he spied what was once his hand. Now was a larger paw like appendage covered in fur that matched his hair color. A groan left him as he felt more pain and he hunched over slightly, feeling the bones in his back changing. It was hard to remove his coat without putting more tears in it but it had his phone and wallet in it, he didn't need those destroyed. Once off, he tossed em over the top of the stall though a pained gasp left him as his balance gave, resluting on him falling onto his knees.

"Shit.." Luigi muttered.

Ethan waited outside, getting even more worried as he heard strange sounds coming from the bathroom. "Luigi, please, then what is the problem? what is going on? I'm worried about you. Do you want me to call someone? Maybe mom? Or the doctor?" he asked, unsure of what should he do
The man put his face into his somewhat normal hand as he shuddered. Claws on his larger paw like hand scrapped the metal of the door. Though as quickly as all this started it stopped. He could feel everything revert to normal and he sat there for a few moments, shaking slightly. After a couple o moments in silence he finally unlicked the stalk door and opened it, revealing his shirt to be torn in a few places and the bandages in his arm gone; laying in pieces on the floor if the stall.

"I wanna go home..." Luigi muttered as he was still shaking, he looked tired and was sweating.

(sorry for the late)

"Go home?" Ethan asked, confused "You can't go home, what is mom going to say? he won't like this at all" he looked at Luigi and then said "Besided, you don't look fine enough to go home, not without being seen by a doctor. You look so pale and sweaty, are you with a fever?" he asked, placing his hand on his brother's forehead
(It's okay. ^^)

Luigi sighed and shuddered as he grabbed his coat and started to slip it on.

"It isn't a good idea to be here....they're not going to be able to help..." Luigi told them. "I'll just suffer with Mom....Mom's lecture....it's just a really...bad idea for me to be here."

Ethan was now really freaked out. He couldn't find sense in his brother's words, he just could feel his horror "Look, Luigi, whatever is happening, i am certain the doctors can find a way to help you better than anyone else we know" he said, and repeated that in his mind. Because, you see, Ethan thought that, if Luigi thought that the doctors couldn't help him, then it should mean that it was something ireversible. Tears started to appear on Ethan's eyes as he faced the possiility of his brother dying. That couldn't happen... No, it shouldn't happen, it couldn't... he repeated it to himself, as in denial
"No they can't!" Luigi snapped.

THough he cringed as he could feel the pain returning in his arm, causing him to hold onto his arm and shuddered. He was already hating this and he was pretty sure that it wasn't irretrievable. He didn't think it would kill him though....though the feeling of pain might.

"I'll be fine....I just....I just know they can't do anything about it. IT's not something...normal..." Luigi added.

"Luigi, please, tell me what is going on, i'm worried about you" Ethan sobbed. He knew he was probably overreacting due to the hormones, but still he didn't know what to do. However, after taking a few breathes, he realized that this wasn't going to take them anywhere. So he said "Okay, if you want to go home, i can take you home. But you are going to tell mom"
"F...F...fine." Luigi answered as he shuddered. "I'm not...a hundred percent sure on what it is..."

Tightening his grip on his arm, a faint cracking sound could be heard and he looked down at his hand. Only to see it starting to take on the paw like features from earlier. Luigi took a few deep trying to figure out how to make the appendage change back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,433 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 634 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,600 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  growing family jrcash 17 5,469 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,445 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake) anibus3 27 5,228 08-30-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Starting a Family (closed w/DragonKnight) HeIsKing 8 2,022 07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: HeIsKing
  The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). Plutexian Mpregger 90 15,084 11-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  Starting a Family (Closed with BabbyDaddy) cashewmanz 116 37,684 02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). Plutexian Mpregger 69 16,827 09-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger