Open Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW]
Tsuki cried out in fear when the man suddenly began to transform. Her legs trembled weakly as she struggled to move away from him on the bed, "D-Don't come near!" She demanded. Even though she was terrified of the monster, her body was throbbing in anticipation.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
(Is this open?)
"What's the matter?" The creature chuckles. "Even an Orc Daemon such as myself needs some loving! And I know you need it too!" It says looking at your moist pussy and quivering body. "Yes! To leave such a suffering creature like you alone would be unforgivable!" He grabs you and pulls you in close and you feel the intense heat of his erection against your body.
Tsuki cried out when she was grabbed. Her body trembled and it was difficult to tell what was driving that, her fear or her arousal. She grit her teeth and tried not to pant, as feeling his throbbing member so close to her pussy. It was driving her wild, her body needed it even though she didn't.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
The massive orc creature grabbed her and pinned her against the wall pressing its throbbing erect crotch against her own moist begging cunt.
Tsuki cried out when she felt his huge member. She couldn't struggle anymore, and fluids leaked out from between her legs.
The Orc creature plunges deep into her pussy and laughs with sinister ecstasy.
Tsuki cried out as he pushed into her. He was way too big, yet somehow he managed to push fully into her. She blushed slightly as she felt him throbbing inside her and she instinctively released fluids around it to help it along.
"Good! Do not struggle!" He commands as he begins to thrust into you like a jack hammer.
Tsuki couldn't move much even if she wanted to. She was paralyzed by pleasure and pain as he hammered his huge manhood into her over and over again. Her body began to climax after a while of this hammering.
(As it unloads its first batch of cum into your pussy, it holds your mouth open and vomits a swarm of rats down into your throat and you feel the rats and cum almost seem to meet and mix inside of you as a hot and moving mess in your body)
Tsuki struggled as she was suddenly filled on both ends with what she did not want. When he finished throwing up she struggled to scream, but she couldn't. She panted and gripped him tightly as the creatures seemed to somehow mix with the hot seed that was filling her from below.
"Heh Heh Heh! The Brood curse is set... now begone with you, vile bitch!"

The Orc then waves his hands and you wake up fully clothed in the middle of the woods where you met the ranger, as if nothing had happened at all.
Tsuki woke up screaming, as if she had a nightmare. She sat up and looked around fearfully. She was clothed and looked okay she thought, "Was all that really...a bad dream?" She panted. Her heartrate was still high from the ordeal. It felt so real though. She struggled to her feet and bolted to her house in the forest, only feeling safe once she was there.
(As she runs to her house she suddenly feels a strange warmth and rumbling in her gut)
Tsuki ignored the queasiness inside her until she got home. It's unfortunate that it was pretty much still deep in the forest. She closed the door behind her and groaned, putting her hand on her belly.
(It rumbled again, this time more furiously)
Tsuki grit her teeth as the rumbling continued. She lifted her shirt to see what was going on.
She sees her belly begin to bulge out and start to swell.
"O-Oh God!" Tsuki exclaimed. She went into her bedroom and stripped her clothes off as fast as she could. She grunted as the weight increased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,409 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,491 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,843 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 106,445 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,803 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,530 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 548,758 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,413 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,812 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,593 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22