Open The fox and the bear (Open to one person)
Plot- In a world occupied by animals only that usually walk on four legs still, wear some items of clothing, and still live how they usually do. To survive a upcoming winter, a fox ends up having to get aid from the well known bear in the forest. Only problem is, they won't just give him all this aid for nothing.

For everyone's info these animals are not anthros, while they can stand on two legs and grab certain things it's not the ease that anthros have. So think normal animals with vests or scarfs that can operate somewhat like we can. This thread is open to one other person as it's meant to focus on the bear and the fox. If you join this thread, you have to rp the Bear.

Name- Taran
species- red fox
Gender- male
age- adult

Taran's ears twitched as a sigh left him. Food was getting harder to find with winter coming closer. This year was going to be a bad one, the early light frost was a clear sign of it. For the white substance lingered through almost the whole day and the freezing winds from the mountains were coming down faster. A whine left the canine as he moved along, the only other source of warmth he had was his blue with orange trim best that he had buttoned over his chest with one large wooden button. The animals were all busy preparing to keep themselves well feed and safe. Those who hibernated seemed to be beating everyone else to the punch to get food.

"No luck eh foxy pal?" a bird chirped to him.

"None. Seems like everyone else is finding things first." Taran replied.

"You could try and ask the wise bear for aid, he lives at the cave just before the mountain. Though you best be careful if ya try, he doesn't help just anyone."

"Right, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

With that the bird flew away, no doubt south for the winter. Taran glanced toward the mountain and gave a defeated sigh. He had no choice honestly. There was only one bear in the forest and they had been here for many years, a well seasoned beast that was still young in their own ways; not a elder in any way. He was always picky about helping others and there were many stories around em. Course, Taran never dared go near their den until now. Making their way there, he paused at the entrance and swallowed.

"H...h..Hello?" Taran called, staying out of the cave with lowered ears an tail.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(bump)

Name - Aeldryck
Species - Bear
Gender - Male
Age - Adult

Aeldryck heard a voice, and awoke from his slumber. He was not a fan of being rudely awoken from his sleep, but he could tell that the voice was somewhat different. When he turned around, he saw a figure standing at the cave entrance.

"C... come in." Aeldryck offered, knowing that the figure was there for a reason.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Ears twitched to the sound of the bear's voice. Taking a deep breathe, Taran walked into the cave.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir but I....well, I'm in need of some help and I was told that you could...help?" Taran started. "Prey is scarce this year and winter is approaching faster than last year....I can't find anything...."

The poor fox was afraid that this would just backfire on himself and it wouldn't end well. Course, there were many stories of this bear. Hopefully there was one of em being somewhat charitable.

"I'll do what I can to repay you as well." Taran added.

"It's no worry, as I was... erm... waking up anyway. What are you doing here? Do you want me to perform a magic spell or something?" Aeldryck was slightly nervous. "I also forget things easily, but then again, I am getting older, so the ability to remember things fades too."

Aeldryck was one of the nicer bears. He was short for his age, but he did not worry, for his species was not a known one. He did have a bit of a mean streak, but he only showed that to those who he felt deserved to be punished.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Spell?" Taran repeated confused. "No I..I just need some help getting through the winter Sir. Prey is too scarce and I can't make preparations for it."

The poor fox was beginning to feel like this was a bad idea. Alas, this was his current and only option.

"That's what most who come to me seem to want. Tell me what you need, as it's obvious that you must be desperate for help." Aeldryck replied and offered.

Without warning, a young butterfly appeared. She whispered something into Aeldryck's left ear, which made his fur stand on edge.

"I...I need food to get me through the winter Sir. I have a den and everything but...the food is so hard to come by..." Taran started though he went silent as he watched the butterfly land on the bear and they seemed to react to something. "Uh...s...Sir? Is...is everything okay?"

The fox's ears went down as he stood there. He didn't have much interaction with bears, so he was greatly nervous. Even more so with how the bear seemed, unsettled by something all of a sudden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,557 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,359 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,295 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15