The Kings Lover (With Lovebite)
Benjamin loved the sounds his lover was making. Thomas was currently laying on Ben's bed, low moans and groans coming from his lips as he continued to jerk himself off. It was slightly difficult as Thomas had to reach around his large, round stomach. Ben had snuck Thomas in around midnight and it didn't take long for him to get to work, seeing as it was only 12:30. Their relationship was a tricky one, a forbidden one. Ben was heir to a modern day kingdom as his father liked to call it. It just meant that he would have power, and he did enjoy having power, but it also meant that no one could find out about his and Tom's relationship.
Thomas took in the sultry look Benjamin was giving him from the armchair across the room, grinning as his form was drunk in by his lover, big and almost bursting with child. Not Ben's child, but his own husband's. He made sure he was just the way Ben liked him, when ever they had time to meet like this. His husband and Ben were business partners, friends almost, and here he was sneaking off with him to his penthouse. Jacking off in front of him in an odd sort of intercourse, since he knew that Ben liked to watch. He had started taking more notice to him when he first started showing, it happened earlier than normal since his husband was a chubby one and just loved to stick his cock into him, just often enough to get him pregnant even with one child. He ballooned out almost instantly, though not in a bad way, since his own husband seemed to lost interest at his growing curves he had taken up what Benjamin had to offer him and he didn't tire as easily as the old man.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben continues to watch, eventually standing to make his way over to the bed, slowly. He undoes his belt before unzipping his pants. His hands move to run over Thomas' large stomach, leaning down to lightly press a kiss to his bulging naval.
Tom opened his eyes up again, bucking his hips up into his hand and smiling some as he watched Ben approach,"Hurry up, before I cum without you."He bit his lip, blushing just a bit as he pushed his belly up into his hands and hummed at the warm rough palms of his hands,"You're good to me."He watched him place a kiss to his navel and smiled a bit brighter,"Come on, and keep spoiling me, big boy."He licked his lips and reached down to run his fingers through his hair, pulling him up past his belly to kiss him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben kisses Tom back, nipping lightly at his bottom lip which brings another moan from the man's mouth. When he eventually pulls away he moves to place soft kisses and nips to Tom's neck. "...I'm gonna fill you with mine next....maybe two or three good sized ones....to make you even bigger for me" He speaks in between kisses, smiling against Tom's skin as he does.
Tom arched his back to press his belly into ben's muscular torso, blushing even darker and shuddering as he moaned softly,"Mm... Yeah... Then they'll have to put me on bedrest, how will you ever get your time with me then?"He asked and bit his own lip, tilting his head back and grinning at the little foreplay with his member hard and aching as it bobbed against his belly. Humming some in happiness and excitement, wrapping his arms around him and leaning down to kiss him again deeper. Rolling over on top of him, sitting on his waist and rubbing his belly in front of him, running his hands up and down the orb of his middle then back down to squeeze his tip that was leaking pre cum.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben smirked as Tom rolled them over. He knew this position was easier for the both of them and now he had a full view of Tom's large belly. He smirks again when he felt Tom's leaking cock on his chest. He slowly ran his hands along Tom's back as he continued to watch the show Tom was putting on for him.
Thomas smiled and reached back to guide Ben's cock between his legs and towards his puckered hole, a hand still rubbing along his big belly as it sat high on his hips,"Wanna jerk me off?"He asked and smiled some as he bit his lip, sitting down slowly on the others length,"That won't be letting me finish alone."He chuckled, grinding down carefully, steadying his girth, he ran another hand up to pinch and play with his own perky swollen nipples.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben can't help the moan that slipped past his lips. Thomas was tight, like really fucking tight. As Thomas' walls surrounded his member he laid his head back slightly on the pillow, closing his eyes for just a moment before opening them again. "Careful, or your gonna make me fuck you into labor" His hand slide down to Thomas' hips to help steady him "And once I start I don't stop till it's over"
Tom smiled at the face Ben made, grinding against his base and squeezing just a bit more as he met his eyes,"Oh, no. Big, pregnant and helpless Thomas getting ass fucked so hard by King Benjamin that his waters break...."He thought about it, rolling his hips and moaning softly as he tilted his own head back this time,"Doesn't sound like a horrible idea."He smiled and bit his lip,"Joseph's cock barely get's me off, not like he even touches me in this state."He shook his head,"It's his loss, like this it's so much more of me to love."He purred, lifting up and pushing his ass back down his shaft,"Plus, I'm overdue anyway."He added, giving Ben free leeway to do whatever he wants.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben smirks before he leans up, lightly flicking his tounge over one of Tom's hardened nipples as he rolls his hips, pushing himself deeper into Thomas as he slams down on his cock again. Within the next 10 minutes Tom has set a pretty steady pace for himself, lifting himself up before slamming himself back down onto Ben's cock. Ben hitting his prostrate every time.
Tom shuddered at the tongue flick, blushing as he bit his lip when a drop of thin warm milk leaked from his nipple then onto Ben's tongue, moaning softly and smiling darkly before crying out when he was slammed into,"Oh, fuck yeah... Ben."He groaned and bucked his hips with a gasp, now rising and falling on his cock as he moaned louder and bit his lip.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben continues to have his way with Thomas for the next hour or so before he finally lays back against the pillows, cock still inside Thomas as he fills him one more time, Thomas' moans and cries still filling the room.
Thomas slipped off of Benjamin's cock with a groan as warm fluid spilled out of him, he laughed nervously and bit his lip some as he blushed, holding his belly,"Sorry."He said, rubbing his middle and huffing,"We should get me home before I ruin your bed even more."He rocked his hips a bit, wiping his belly free from the smeared cum.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben nods before he starts cleaning himself up, glancing over at Thomas every now and then as he does.
Tom rolled onto his side, groaning softly and smiling some,"God, you love this..."He blushed, rubbing his belly and tilting his head back, biting his lip and crossing his legs as he reclined on the messed pillows while his belly tightened and he breathed through it for now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Is he even home? Or will you be doing this by yourself?" Ben slides on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before going over to sit down on the bed, his hand reaching out to run over Thomas' stomach.
"I don't know where the hell he is, most times."He sighed, shrugging and running his hands over his belly,"The plan was to go to the hospital but I hate hospitals and he doesn't give a damn about my comfort as long as he get's a stupid heir."He huffed and patting his belly,"Nothing against this one, but it's complete bullshit."He closed his eyes, pushing himself up and exhaling, looking at him,"At least I have these little times with you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben watches him for a minute or two before glancing at the clock. There's really nothing that says I have to have you home so early, and if you just happened to go into labor and possibly deliver before I get you home..." He shrugs "You've only be here an hour anyway"
Tom snorted,"Yeah, nothing really lays out those technicalities, do they?"He smiled some, beckoning him a bit closer to lean in and kiss him softly, wrapping his arms around him,"Then, I guess you have me for a few more hours."He closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against his,"Better get all your kinkiness out before I'm just a walking milk dispenser for a crying chubby bundle."He joked, smiling and nipping at his lip,"Come on, help me up."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,869 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,940 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,898 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,167 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,269 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,787 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,883 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,028 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,752 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna