Closed Packed with Pups (With 018Luxio and Lovebite.)
Tobias looked at him,"I'll take my revolver out of it's case and load it...before blowing off your nutsack."He was curled up over his belly now, the cramp overtaking him again as he grunted softly, turning onto his side with a curse. "Fuck...me that hurts..."He groaned low into the arm of the couch as he laid on his side, eyes shut and breathing thin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's how you got into this situation remember?" James watches Tobias for a minute or two, his stomach visibly contracting yet again.
Tobias snorted into the arm of the chair, laughing shortly before groaning again as he moved onto his knees, panting softly and rocking. He grasped onto the arm of the chair, eyes closed tightly while he sat silently now through the rest of the contraction. Waiting for it to lighten up on him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They both continued to wait, the contractions becoming worse and worse as time went on, the minutes ticking into an hour. Tobias had a thin sheet of sweat covering his body by now and had switched positions a few times during the last hour. Now though Tobias was walking slowly around the cabin, the newborn held to his breast as it ate.
"These two must of had really different thoughts on coming out."He shook his head as he shuffled around the cabin, it felt like he had to piss again but he knew that he didn't, it was really just the baby's head pressing down his bladder and prostrate,"One couldn't wait to be here and the other want to stay inside."He laughed softly though ended up groaning again, leaning against his free hand on a wall with his face pressed into the crook of his arm. Careful of the feeding baby James and rolling his hips as he leant against the wall, his hole was dialated and gaping with the second twins head but it wasn't coming any father than that.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James comes over and runs his hands along Tobias' back for a few minutes as he works through the contractions. "You've got a stubborn one and one not so stubborn."
Tobias laughed, nodding and looking out of the window as it snowed,"Guess we'll be stuck here."He sighed and let his head rest against the cool glass, handing over the baby to the other man once he was done feeding and holding onto the window sill with both hands. Leaning forwards and groaning as his stomach tightened again, this time he pushed with it, the baby stretching him for a few moments before slipping back. He huffed and shook his head, lowering himself onto his knees and rocking himself slowly even without the pain,"Talk to me. It helps."He said, looking down then up at the other man.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James pats little James' back until he burps before laying him down on his shoulder. "I'm not sure what exactly there is to talk about" He runs his free hand down Tobias' back. "You sure there are only 2 in there?"
Tobias glanced back at the baby as he heard him burp, smiling again softly and reaching to touch his ear with a slight shrug,"That's not exactly something I want to talk about either... Just gets me anxious."He sighed, shaking his head, he wasn't sure about that, now that James had mentioned it. It made him think of his children's father and it sent a shudder down his spine,"I changed my mind... Be quiet."He said, bracing himself against the wall and groaning.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you insist" James eventually goes to lay little James down after he had fallen asleep, putting some more wood on the fire afterward. It was when he was making his way back over to Tobias that he heard it, the crunch of something large and lumbering in the snow. The bear was coming back. A low growl rumbled in his chest, thankfully drowned out by another of Tobias' pained filled groans.
Tobias tilted his head back, hips rolling slowly as he beared down with the pain, groaning lowly,"Fuck..."He complained again, cursing and pushing himself onto his hands on the floor. Panting and dropping his chin to his chest, expecting James to come rub his back again but he didn't and he glanced up at him slightly. "What?"He asked breathlessly, a hand going to cradle his belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"We have a visitor" James moves over to the window, mostly keeping himself hidden as he peeks out. He can see the bear just lumbering out of the trees, brought back both by Tobias' scent, and the noises the other male was making.
"God, it's that fucking bear again, isn't it?"He asked, panting softly and sitting back on his heels,"Take my gun. I can't exactly handle it like this."He said, rubbing his belly and frowning as he felt another slight cramp twinge through his back and belly,"Nnh!"He cried out as he began pushing again, back arching and twitching with the force of bearing down, the head stretching him wide again. He bit his knuckle hard enough to draw blood, trying not to be as loud as he felt he would be.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James watches him for a second or two before glancing over at the gun. Hopefully they wouldn't need it, yes he knew how to shoot it but he would rather not. His attention moves back to Tobias then as he catches the scent of blood.
"It was weird... I think a wolf ran it off last time... I've never seen that before."He panted breathlessly, sitting back again as his hips rolled and he held his belly with one hand, looking at the finger of the other. Cursing softly when he saw that he had broken the skin of his finger, it was bleeding now, not that bad, but it was. "Damnit."He muttered, glancing around for a towel to clean up the blood with.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James makes his way over to Tobias as they both hear the bear move up onto the porch, the wood creaking under his weight. James continues to rub Tobias' back as they listen to the bear. Eventually Tobias was kneeling on the floor, his arms laid out on the floor as his head rested on them. His bulging hole now on full display.
Tobias tried to stay silent, face pressed against his arm and biting into his finger again with a soft whimper, the wound on his finger was bleeding from the force of his teeth digging into it. "Ow! Fucking...shit."He moaned, turning his head and rocking slowly as he started pushing again with the next strong pain, the head bulging and stretching where it pushed out of him. Crying out and bearing down harder, nails scratching at the wood flooring, panting and spreading his legs more,"No... Goddamnit... Ugh..."He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James moves behind him before he begins to massage around Tobias' opening. Helping the skin to stretch slightly and easing the head out even more.
His belly was pressing against the floor and he struggled to find the breath to keep pushing, moaning low and rocking his hips from side to side. Tobias struggled to keep bearing down, panting and squeezing his eyes shut in a grimace as he worked with the tightening of his body. Hissing as the head crowned and started to burn, groaning loudly into his arms while he arched his back, whimpering.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James continues to massage Tobias' skin for another minute or two before Tobias has to stop to catch his breath. James then moves his hands up to run along Tobias' back "Breathe through the next one, push with the one after"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,864 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,928 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,891 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,157 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,253 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,778 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,882 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,027 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,751 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,979 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM