Open Breached Security (open to one other)
Khnum smiles and moves to wrap his arms around the other's waist gently "Well let's leave it to the fates then" he says, moving to kiss down the other's neck
I had a idea, what if the next pregnancy he has sphinx cubs?)

Leave it to fate huh? Not a bad idea. It was only triplets before, so how bad could it get? The kissing was accepted and the night was spent in this little session. Things though were going to be very different the following day.

As if to spite him, things took a turn to worry him. Jenkins awoke from his day nap to get ready for work when he was faced with his stomach already full term! It was more than enough to make him get ready as fast as he could and to work a few minutes early. Course the man held their coat in front of their stomach to try and hide it for a few moments more. He really didn't know how his companion was going to take this. It might not shock em or it might, who knows.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(Oooo!! That sounds really good :D)

As night drew and Jenkins was the only one left in the museum the sound of Khnum approaching could be heard. A small noise of surprise left him as the other turned around, but he quickly smiled and moved over faster.

"The gods have truly viewed you as a proper carrier, you have been blessed with the spirits of very strong children" he says, touching the other's stomach to get an accurate read on how many the other carried and what they were
Yay! Third pregnancy will be of sphinxs then. ^^ For now a few half god half human kids still lol)

Jenkins removed the coat from in front of him when he heard Khnum approach, though a confused expression came to his face at their little sound. He didn't get a chance to speak as the man's hands were already on his stomach. The skin already becoming sensitive and causing Jenkins to squirm lightly.

"Being this big already is...a good thing?" Jenkins asked surprised. "So um...how many did they stick in there?"

The total children in there was currently five, still the half human half gods. HOwever they were going to be in for a shocker if they choose to do this again.

"Five this time, a good number" Khnum praises as he looks to his belly in wonder "You will be quite large come time for these children to enter the world" he remarks, looking to the other.

It didn't help that the god who had chosen to let their essence take this time was quite large, showing just how receptive Jenkins was, leaving Khnum curious as to what else he could carry
"F...f...Five?" Jenkins stammered in shock. "Oh man...I'm gonna need a bigger uniform at this rate."

It honestly had the young an scared, was this going to be as long as the last time? Or would they grow faster? Hard to say honestly. Course he took a deep breathe to try and relax.

"Okay...try to think positive right?" Jenkins muttered to himself before glancing up. "So...five huh? You sure?"

Khnum nods and rubs his hands over the other's side "I'm positive" he mocks, using the other's word and smirking to him. "You will be fine though, they appear to be growing quickly and healthily" he adds, leading the other to sit "You may experience some growth spurts though so be cautious of standing when you feel them coming on"
"Quickly huh? Is it going faster than..last..." Jenkins started though he set a hand on his stomach and he started to feel sickish. "I think one's starting now."

Indeed it was and this pregnancy was going faster than the first one. It seems the fates had much in store for this man and it seems they wanted to get to something rather quickly. The mass started to grow, pushing agaisnt both of their hands and going forward at a steady rate. The top part of his uniform quickly grew tighter and Jenkins found himself taking some uneasy deep breathes. The buttons were soon straining against the mass, revealing the white skin undearneath that was showing through the strained buttons. The mass halted at triplets, though Jenkins was just staring at it shocked.

"I guess...really quickly then.." Jenkins answered himself.

"These ones must be impatient to make their entrance into the world" Khnum says with a chuckle, moving forward "Take a seat, you'll strain yourself if you're not careful" he tells him as he aids Jenkins in sitting in his chair. Once sat, Jenkins' belly looks even larger by perspective and it makes Khnum hum contently "You look as big as you were the last time you delivered" he remarks, touching the large orb gently.
"Very impatient." Jenkins answered as he felt a kick like sensation.

Jenkins went with Khnum happily even if he had trouble balancing. Once seated Jenkins had both hands on his belly.

''Trust me I feel like it too and yet I feel heavier this time even at this size." Jenkins commented.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,572 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15