Open Breached Security (open to one other)
Khnum nods, not understanding the word textbook, but figuring it was some form of written history "That makes sense, though it is still sad to see the ways in which the world changes" he remarks "At least there are still people out here whom are curious about the old world, and those willing to receive my gift" he remarks as he smiles to Quincey
"You'd probably find more people outside of here but...let's not risk that." Jenkins said. "I should get going, it's almost morning and I need some sleep."

This had been a really long and weird night. Well most nights were weird now but...how much weirder could they get?

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Khnum nods, moving to kiss the other's hand with a grin "Be safe Quincey of Security, I look forward to your presence again tomorrow night" he says, moving back to his stand, his figure once again turning to a lifeless sculpture as the sun begins to rise
"It's Jenkins, not quincy." Jenkins replied as he walked out.

The day passed without too much issue, granted it was very hard to move in his uniform now as it felt rather tight on him. The buttons threatening to give way at any moment. In fact you could even see some skin peaking out where the buttons met as they were being stretched. The poor man gave a sigh as night came, a bit relieved. He looked ready to have the triplets that were growing in there though it wasn't the full moon just yet.

(Sorry for the name swap!)

Khnum smiled as he saw the other approach his section of the museum. He enjoyed watching the way the large belly now sitting on Jenkins' frame made him waddle and huff as he walked "Good evening Jenkins, how are you feeling" he asks as he moves to the other, embracing him and looking down to meet his eyes
(Oh it's okay,I thought you were doing it on purpose for humor in the rp. It's okay)

"Sore....heavy...and ready to pop at any second." Jenkins said as he sat down, his stomach resting on his his lap now as a sigh left him. "I never did ask though, at least I don't think I did. But after these three are born, are you using magic to send em to deserving families?Cause with my pay I can't afford to raise any kids right now and how would I even explain it to my own family?"

The embrace felt nice though a few kicks from the young inside made him squirm a bit.

(No, I replied while half awake last night XD)

"If that is what you wish, that is what I can do. These children are half gods so they can live and be taught in the heavens or be sent to families who have a strong desire to have a healthy child" he says, smiling when he feels the kicks press out "You still have time before you 'pop' so to speak, you will know when you are ready" he says as he kneels down to kiss the other's distended stomach
(Ah it's okay.)

"WEll I prefer if they have a good home and upbringing so, whichever one of those you think is best will work." Jenkins answered as he took a deep breathe after the youngsters kicked again, nearly hitting a organ. "Doesn't f...OH!"

The kiss to his stomach a few feelings through his body and the man couldn't help but jump a bit from it. For one the skin was more sensitive now than ever so it kind of sent a tingle like feeling, that feeling when your foot falls asleep and you try to move it. And oddly enough, pleasure. That was what surprised him the most.

"Sorry...sorry...that just felt....different.." Jenkins apologized.

Khnum smiles and rubs his broad hands over the other's stomach "Don't be sorry, many of my past worshippers admitted to having strong feelings while going through this process, some even said that it became quite pleasurable the more they did it" he explains, moving his finger to touch the other's distended belly button, smirking when the other man shudders in slight pleasure
"oooh....please...stop it..." Jenkins requested as he squirmed in his seat, feeling the kids start acting up.

Pleasureable huh? The first part of this was, well the interaction that led to this was. Though the man had mixed feelings on the belly rubs and the other man playing with their belly button. However a stronger feeling went through him and he winced, it wasn't a pleasureable feeling or that tingling. No...it actually hurt. Little did either of em knew, the playful experience was a bit too much for the human in a already strained outfit and ended up triggering labor a little earlier than planned. It was just far too new for him and besides the children were fully grown.

"Um...K..Khnum...I think something might be wrong." Jenkins started though winced slightly as the feeling happened again.

(We'll fade to black for the labor, okay?)

(Okay sure)

Khnum looks to him, feeling the other's stomach tense under his hands. "Oh, it seems like my children are eager to enter this world sooner than expected, you have begun your labors" he explains, assessing him quickly to ensure everything is okay
(On my cell so replies are gone be slow)
Jenkins winced as a contraction took hold. He hears what the bigger man said and understood what they meant. The children were indeed coming a little ahead of schedule. It took an hour or so for him to have all three. It was incredibly hard not to scream; he was pretty sure he did at least once.

The poor man was too tired to say anything for theoment.

Khnum had helped him through it all, and now he stood proudly looking down at the three squirming children "Would you like to hold them before I send them off? So you may see the greatness you have birthed" he says, smiling as he lifts one of the children, a sleepy little boy
Hold them? Jenkins honestly wasn't sure at first. He felt so sore and tired that he was concerned that he might drop them.

"I...I don't think I can....I don't even know how much longer I can stay awake honestly." Jenkins answered hoping that the other would understand.

Khnum nods and smiles to him "Yes, the first birth can be quite tiring, it's almost sunrise too, I will send these children off for now then, and you may rest easy" he assures him. He lift each baby, looking them over and kissing their little foreheads before muttering something and the child seems to turn to light and quickly move away from the museum
Jenkins watched in slight awe as the child turned to light and fly away though everything was quick to fade black as he passed out. Exhaustion taking it's toll on him and pretty much making him go to sleep. Now he was just laying there in the middle of the museum. The security guard rested up for two days before finally coming back to work, he had felt terribly sore those two days and just unmotivated to get out of bed. Course he did miss Khnum's touch and in all honesty....he was wanting to do this...again.

"Hey, got a minute?" Jenkins asked as Khnum.

"Jenkins of Security, I was scared you had forgotten about me" he says, smiling as he approaches the other "And I'm a god, I have many minutes considering I am immortal" he says, looking to the other as though that were obvious
"I just needed a few days rest, nothing more. Sorry about that though." Jenkins answered. "Ah well, okay then. Well what I had to ask is...if we could...do that again.."

(So sorry for the late reply, the new semester just started and I've had a lot of extra on my plate this week >.<)

Khnum pauses for a moment before smiling widely "So you did like my magic then?" he asks, chuckling when the other nodded, "Well then we can most definitely do it again. Do you have a request on the number you would like to carry this time?"
(It's okay. ^^)

"I never said I didn't." Jenkins commented. "Honestly I don't know..."

He never thought on how many children, so honestly Khnum could go wild by doing a surprise amount.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15