Sergal of Another Color ( open for one other)
( Dominant Sergal needed. Please describe your character.)

The mild chill hovered the land as a slight wind ruffled the tall grass that covered the land, was trees formed a forest thick enough to hold secrets.

On a well worn path through the green grass, a small male sergal, thin and very spring-like in nature, with short wavy fur walked down it. His entire body was a case of some color mutation or another. His eyes were a mix of blue and bronze. His ear, very jackel-like in their nature, were covered in silver fur that streaked down in and curved to his jaw, stopping just short of his jawline.

His under fur color was a cream, normal enough, but the fur on his back was black from his head, and faded to blue then purple then red as it faded down to the tip of his long fluffy tail, giving him the impression of a northerner.

A light cloak protected him from some of the elements as he hummed and wallked, a staff in hand. His ears shifted with the sounds around him.

Standing at the height of 5'2, short for his kind, this sergals name was Druid. He was a skilled healer and male carrier that lived along in the mild mannered land hidden in the edge of the north.

He sighed as he stepped ovet a rather cold creek, and kept walking. The cold was setting in, and he still had much to gather before returning to the cave that he called home for the night.
Druid paused near some trees, looking up to see if any hanging moss was there. He did not know he was being stalked by an another sergal, an alpha no less, until something large collided with him, causing him to cry out in shock as he was brought down easily.

When he hit the ground, his staff was knocked from his hamd, and his eyes widened in shock as he turned his head to see an alpha sergal standing over him.

He had lived along for so long, he forgotten how to truly interact with others, and this sudden presense, that now seemed to back off, was almost commanding.

He then realized he was pinned and struggled against the other, panic setting in," Let me go! Please let me go!"
Druid winced as the other sergal easily pinned him dowb, his tail flicking as he stillef. He disliked the other sniffing him like he was checking the value of a prize fruit.

He flinched away of the others nose got to close and close his eyes," Please let me go then. I promise not to run " not like he could outrun the other anyway.
When he was finally able, Druid scrambled to his feet and glared at the alpha," In that case, I refuse. I have no interest in a mate right now, and I'm not suited for any children now anyway." He crossed his arms," If you want to mate so bad, go find a tribe."
Druid took a step back in fear, shifting on uneasy nerves. He then sighed and motioned for the other to follow him," Follow me then." He turned and started walking towards his den. His ears flicked back in unease as he led the other," I can point the way out to you if you would like."
Druid yelped when he was suddenly picked up.and struggled in the others grasp. His tail lashed back and forth," Let me g-!" He stopped short when the alpha touched his thighs and grimaced, trying to find his words again," I have been tellin you, I don't want to mate with you! Let me go, please!"
Druid looked down timidly, as the other nipped at him. If not for his fur, a blush could have been seen. His heart was pounding now as he was at the mercy of the alpha. He stuttered over his words," I-I don't have time for children." He then looked up at the other," Even if I wanted kids, I can't raise them alone!" He then quieted," It's hard enough getting by on my own right now anyway."
Druid whimpered and shivered as the others touches as he closed his eyes. He then reopened them in shock when the other said that he would travel with him in that case," Travel? You mean leave the forest?" His face shifted as he thought. He did like the idea of a family but could he really just leave.
Druids breath hitched as the alpha grinded into him, and he ducked his head, gasping. As the other asked again to mate, he knew he was playing like a puppet in the others grasp, but nodded," Fine... But please be gentle."
Druid whimpered as the other slid into him, pushing inside. He was not usex to intrusion of any kind. He shuttered as he was asked if he would be kind and he nodded, breaking the kiss as he turned his head," Yes, I will be kind."
Druid cried ouy as Hilel started a pace, asking him more questions. Every touch sent some ripple of pleasure through him. He had to stuggle just to answer, holding onto the other," Yes! To both, yes, just please-!" It just felt so good now.
Druid cried out as Hilel continued a maddening pace. His own smaller cock sliding out of his sheath and starting to leak a much clearer cum, as omega males were sterile in that department. He arched his body and moaned without thought of his volume, as he just took what was received.
When it as finally ever, Druid was curled up on his side, his body retaining everything inside of him as he slept. He was exhausted from the mating and his entire body was sore and weak. His womb was bulging from the amount inside him and he knew that he would be heavy with young. There was no doubt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,299 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15