Shrouded in Scales ( Open to one other)
(Please describe your character's human and dragon form. I need a dominant dragon.)

The rain was roaring as it thundered against the ground. Lightening flashed and thunder cracked as the wind screamed. The forest shook and shifted as a figure ran through the woods.

The figure was a dragon, in human form. He was covered in wounds, blood running down his body, aiding by the rain that hit him through the trees. His body was small, only 5,3 with long silver hair in twin braids, with golden rings in each end and a golden chain connecting the two. He was bare, showing ivory skin and a lean body. Feral eyes, golden in color, were wide with fear, as he held a single grey dragon egg to his chest. His face was fair and slightly angled.

The angry shouts of humans could be hear behind him, and he felt tears run down his face, gathering speed in a frantic attempt to flee. He had to get out of the forest and shift into his true form. He and his mate had been ambushed and his mate and almost all their eggs were crushed and his mate killed, all but the egg in his arms.

He soon broke through the treeline, just as an arrow launched and landed in his left shoulderblade, and his scream changed into a roar as he jumped and shifted into his true form, egg still clutched in his talons.

His body was a bit bigger then the large draft horses of the humans, his head sleek with horns slightly curved with gold chains hanging between them. His scales were silver with shine, though coated in blood in some placed. His wings were large, at a wingspan of hundred and five. He was ling, and body catlike in its movemenot sleek at the length of 38 feet from nose to tail tip. His eyes reptilian and golden.

In his heavy breathing, rain was frozen to ice as he rose. He flew swift and fast, towards the mountains in a effort to give his egg a chance. As the carrier, it was his duty to protect the last connecting to his dead mate, a bronze dragon.

Though he was very weak,as just short of the mountain, his wings gave out," No!" He curled around his egg, taking the force of the landed as he collided with the ground and slid, roaring out as he hit a large boulder ajdnatopped. His body was covered in injures, but his egg was safe and warm, as he moved to coil around it and used his uninjured wing to cover his entire body from the rain, blood slowly seeping from his wounds as the bleeding started to stop.
Umbra was a large dragon compared to many others. In his human form, he stood 7 feet tall with tan skin and blood red eyes. He had spiky grey hair yet he looked relatively young. His toned muscular body reflected who he was as a dragon. Umbra was a Buster Dragon, a unique breed of dragons that are known to challenge those who they see as worthy opponents. With six legs, two of them arms with sharp claws, a long tail, a body with a underbody and head with scales, a main body with fur and a massive wing span of feathers, Umbra was considered the strongest of all dragons, finding that no one was worthy to fight him. He now lives in seclusion, waiting for the right challenge. He lived in an ancient mountain palace, built deep into the mountain.

Umbra was flying home from a hunt when he spotted a small figure near his mountain. He landed out of curiousity and found the young dragon carrier, injuried and all alone. He moved closer, sniffing and assessing the damage to the dragon. Umbra was clearly three times the size of the dragon before him but even despite his size, he realized how strong this young dragon was in protecting his egg.
For so many  hours, the carrier called Rayne,bet his wounds start healing as he breathed in and out slowly. His eyes were closed as he let his body rest, until he heard something large, very large, land close and stop right in front of him.

His eyes shot open and his pupils became small sits as the first thought he bad, in his weak and feral state was to protect his egg.

In a flurry of movement, his launched out from under his large wings, other still to out of shape to over flare out. He snarled as he only took a second to move his egg beneath him and opened his jaws.

Needle-like teeth lined his jaws as he was aiming right towards the throat of the large dragon, a shrill and chilling roar, in threat, leaving his throat.
Umbra roared as he pulled Rayne off, tearing some scales off his own neck. Buster Dragons were known for having scars and for healing quite well from most injuries. He grabbed Rayne with a claw and pushed him to the ground, growling angrily.
Rayne clawed with his hindfeet as his front talons scratched and teared at the limbs holding him down. Instinctivly, his body curled around his egg and he worked to fight the hold on his small, lithe form.

His fight soon stopped as his wounds reopened and he hissed, curling more around his egg as his breathing became labored and his body went limp.

His voice was weak and strained, though with a soft undertone," Please spare my egg. I beg you."
Umbra looked to the egg as he held Rayne down. At that moment, Umbra grabbed onto the egg with his mouth, holding it gently like it was his own before grabbing Rayne with his arms. He lifted Rayne up as he flew to his mountain.
Rayne eyes widened when he saw the dominant reach for his egg, though calmed when it was gently picked up. He sighed as he was picked up, wings pulling close to his body, or in the case of his broken wing, as close as he could pull it.

When they took to the air, he closed his eyes and his mind went dark again. In the back of his mind, he was greatful for the dominant, for saving him and his unha5cjed child, as well as sparing their lives.
Umbra brought Rayne and his unhatched egg inside the mountain palace. He placed the young dragon and the egg on the ground amongst a massive gold hoard. "Can you transform?" Umbra asked in a deep dominate voice.
Rayne grimaced as his body sung with ache, upon being set down. He reached out and pulled his egg to his chest, curling around him.

He looked at the male with golden eyes and nodded, when he was asked to trabsform, and in a flash of sliver, he was in his human form, naked with wounds scattered along his form, an arrow still sticking out of his shoulder.

He pulled his egg even closed, pressing his forehead against the hard shell, as he looked at the dominant with weary eyes," What..." He trailed off, having lost his voice a moment," What will you do to us now?"
Umbra changed from the fierce dragon into a handsome man. He began to get some supplies before bandaging up Rayne. He then grabbed the arrow. "Are you ready?" He asked, a serious look on his face.
Rayne watched as the dragon changed into a human and went to work, dressing his wounds. With every treated injury, the pain of his body faded, and he sighed in relief.

He then felt the dominant take hold of the arrow shafts in his shoulder and he stiffened when the other asked if he was ready.

He then forced himself to relax and nodded, keeping an eye on the stranger," I'm as ready as I will ever be."
Umbra nodded before he pulled the arrow out. He then started to treat the wound, holding the young dragon down. He then grabbed a blanket, giving it to Rayne. He transformed back as he laid down on a pile of gold. "You won't be able to transform until your wounds heal. Get comfortable." He ordered as he began to rest.
Rayne hissed as the arrow was torn from his shoulder, shredding the skin around it as the jagged arrow head was ripped from his skin. His body shuttered from the pain as the other then began to treat the wound, wrapping it tightly.

He was greatful for the blanket, when it was given, curling it around himself and his egg as he nodded. He settled down, smiling slightly as he pressed his body around his egg.

He did not know the dominant male that saved him, but for now they were both safe.
Umbra began to sleep, his massive form in a deep slumber.
Falling into a deep sleep, Rayne woke just before the sun broke the horizon. He shifted as he sat up, wounds now slightly healed and we'll on their way of healing completely.

He hummed as he looked down as his egg, cures sing it lovingly. The egg was hard and rough, like stone, so he know it was a few days away from hatching.

He stood up, taking the blanket and making it into a nest of aorts, placing his egg in the center. He did not mind being bare to the unknown dominant as his egg was his first priority.

He then turned his attention to the dominant and the mounds of gold he laid upon. Seeing how well of the dominant was, and now lacking a mate again, he had to admit he was attached to the larger male, but...

He grimaced and looked back at his egg, placing a hand on the warm shell. He only just got a chance to mourn his mate.
Umbra woke up, yawning as he opened his eyes. He looked upon Rayne and noticed the egg. "Why were you flying? How did you get hurt?" He asked very suddenly.
Rayne turned his attention from his egg and looked at the dominant," It happened during last night's storm. Humans came to our nest and crushed my eggs. They also killed my mate, as he tried to protect us, and I fled with our last child. They chased after me be use I had to flee in human form, taking flight when I got out of the forest."

He stood up and then bowed lowly to the dominant," My name is Rayne. I am a carrier Frostwind Dragon. You saved me and my egg and I am in your debt."

He leaned up from his bow and gave a greatful smile," Might I know the name of the dragon I owe my life to?"
Umbra rested his hear. "Umbra. I am a dominant Buster Dragon." He said as he got up. "Are you hungry?" He asked rather suddenly.
Rayne nodded, as he felt his stomach growl quietly," Yes, I am. Though you've done so much for us already." He sighed then and sat down beside his egg," Why did you save us? Me and my hatchling will always be greatful, but I cant help but wonder.

He then hummed and shook his head," dorry, It's rude of me to ask after all you have already done for us."
"Buster Dragons seek strength and recognize it well. I saw how you wanted to protect your egg and it just clicked." Umbra explained.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,291 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15