My one and only (closed with DragonKnight)
Name: Herr, god of the skies and sun
Description : He is tall with a broad completion and caucasic features. His skin seemes to glow with a gold hue for being a god. He wars his gold hair long, along a broad bear and mustache. He has tatoos of ancient runes across his body

________

The gardens were full of mirth and joy as all that gods feasted and drank wine in another of thr many celabrations held in the abode of the gods.

Herr was pretenfind to be as gay and cheerful as the rest, his booming laugh filling the gardens that were so carefully taken care of by servants. Yet his baby blue eyes searched thr large congregation for a single man, that would be irrelevant to any other but him, for the god had come to love the humble human. He took another glass of wine wqiting to see him and make an excuse to leave the party and spent the rest of the evening with his mortal lover.
Name: Ryne
Description: thin body, wide hips, a large bubble butt, pale skin, short blonde hair and sky blue eyes

Ryne was tending to the god's realm, being chosen by them to care for their home. He washed the floors, watered the plants, and tending to the needs of the gods. One God had a fondness to him. He wasn't sure if Herr was even allowed to share the same feelings with Ryne.
He finally spotted the young human washing the floors of the big home and excussed himself feigning that he had too much to drink and needed to lay down. The party was left behing as he walked up to Ryne "Those floors seem clean to me, already" he sqid gently giving him a small smile that showed his fondness "I hate to see you do that kind of work" he muttered making sure they were truly alone
"I was chosen by the others to serve all of you. Any task you require me to do shall be completed by your faithful servant." Ryne explained, repeating a line he was taught when preparing for the day he would be chosen.
Herr gently placed two fingers below the boy's chin so he would look at him "Don't you know better than to adress me like that, Ryne?" he said frowning sure he had made his feelings quite ckear since mo tha ago "Come on, stand up, you are hurting your knees and getting dirty"
Ryne blushed deeply. "It is rude to call you anything but master. I'm just a servant." He said as he got up.
"My name is Herr, call me by my name" the god said showing him inside an to his private rooms "Are you happy here?" he asked offering some wine and motioned for him to sit down.
"Ryne, I've seen and observed you for a long time, and I find I like you"
Ryne blushed brightly. "I've always liked you Herr. But I'm just a mortal, I'm not that appealing." He said.
"You might be mortal, but I speak true in that you hold my affections" the god said smiling "I want you to be my lover, and let me show you my feelins to you" he said cupping his face gently
Ryne's blushed deepened as Herr held him in a close embrace. "What do you want from me?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,530 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,497 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,160 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,261 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg