Closed The Soldier (with Dots)
"AAAAAAAARGH" he yelled in pain "I'm so sorry about it, Sam, i don't know why is this happening" he said, pointing t the erection. He finally gave up hiding it and spread his legs again, pushing as another contraction tortured his tense body. Now his belly was hard as a rock, the skin was thight as a drum and covered in sweat. He panted and groaned and pushed harder until the contraction was over. "YAAAAAARG... Is it coming already?" he asked, holding his belly with both hands
Sam smiled to Andy. "it's okay Andy. I didn't know much about it, but I think it's because your baby passed you prostate" Sam said, holding Andy's hand tightly as he starts to push harder. He massaged And's belly all the time' hoping it'll stretch his muscle and ease his pain for a bit. He got between Andy's legs again as he asks Sam about the babies but nothing happen now. "No Andy. Nothing in your ass now I think we need more time and pushing"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Andy cried out in pain as he felt another contraction and pushed as hard as he could, the ring of fire getting worse and worse on his ass. Tears started to appear on his eyes and streamed down his face as he yelled in pain. He wondered why was that happening to him, why did he had to pass for something so painful. He just wanted the babies to be out, but he knew it would take some time
Sam got between Andy's legs to see if something come out, but after pushing for many times nothing happen. "So sad to say it Andy but nothing happen here. I'm not sure what should I do now, " Sam said then moved beside Andy and wiped his tears. "It's okay Andy just push now, but remember! hard but slowly. we don't need to tear your ass" Sam said and started to massage Andy's belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andy breathed and breathed until he felt the urge to push again "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" he yelled as the contraction started, and started to push. He looked at Sam's face and decided he wouldn't scream, because he didn't want Sam to think he was a coward or weak, so, the next time he started feeling the contraction, he pushed silently, biting his lips
Sam smiled, holding Andy's hand tightly. He then placed his hand on Andy's forehead and rubbed it softly. "Just let it out, Andy. scream as you want. I will not be mad at you" Sam said, rubbing his forehead softly as he started to push again. The head is almost crown when he pushed so hard but it slides in when he stopped pushing. That'll be very hard for Andy to push it out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andy just couldn't understand. Why was he passing through so much? Why was that happening? And, yet, how was he so lucky to still be alive? He had met guys that had died at the point he was now. He shook his head and started to push hardly as always. His face became red and he pushed for long seconds until he stopped to breathe
Sam rubbed Andy's forehead softly as his face become red and sweaty. Although he pushed so hard but nothing happen. the head still slides back when he stop pushing. "It's okay Andy. You're doing good but you need to push more. I know you can do it" Said sam, moving his hand to massage Andy's belly. it's too tense and rock with very big triplets inside there.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I can't do this, man, i just can't" Aandy cried in pain "Please, take them off, rip me apart, but just take them off. I can't do this, i can't push anymore. Everytime they will just come ba AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" he yelled as the contractions hitted it's peak and pushed harder, hoping the baby would start to come
"No, I'll not do anything to hurt you Andy. You can do this believe me." Sam said, holding Andy's hand tightly. He then holds Andy tighter as he started tp push harder with his loud yelling. it seems to work. The head still slides back but not all of it. Sam can see the bulge from Andy's hole now but He knows that it'll be harder to push this huge head out. "Yeah Andy I can see something now. Just keep pushing"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andy breathed in and out and got ready to push again as he felt the excruciating pain he had been feeling ever since he arrived the town. He screamed in pain and pushed harder for long 20 seconds now, hoping the head wouldn't come back in. He could feel it passing slowly, but at same time he could feel it coming back, so he had to push harder than the inner pressure that would make the head come back. That took him a lot of effort and he yelled loudly before reminding himself that he didn't want Sam's neighbors to hear him
"You're doing so good Andy. it seems the head moves for a bit. it's not too much but you will push it out" He said, holding Andy's hand tightly then he got between his legs to check the babies. the head is coming back when Andy top pushing but not too much. he can say that the head is crowning now but it's just small part. Andy sill has a lot of it to do and Sam just praises for Andy to pass it easily. He sighed as Andy try to keep his screaming quietly he then give him a small towel. "You can bite it if you want Andy. Just want you to focus on pushing your babies out."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Look, Sam, i'm really grateful for what you are doing to me." Andy said "I'm glad i found someone that has a good heart and is willing to help a poor carrier soldier. I know many people who would have told me to go away" he breathed while no contraction started
"I just do what I can Andy no need to thanks me now. I still can do it many times after this labor ends. Now Push!" Sam said' holding Andy's hand tightly. He then got between his legs and stretched Andy's ass with his fingers. It doesn't help much because the head still slides in for a bit but it'll fully crown soon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" Andy roared in pain as he pushed, the pain was so much he thought he was about to blow up. His face got all red and, suddenly, he felt a new kind of pain and, when he touched his entrance with his fingers, they were covered in blood "I'm... I'm bleeding" he stated shocked
Sam's eyes widen as he heard that. He got between his legs and then he wiped the blood with a towel. "It's okay Andy I know it's hurt but It doesn't tear too much now. But I don't want it to happen more too. Remember push so hard but slowly." He said, stretching Andy's hold and trying to not touch where the blood is bleeding.
(It's just first one I thinks not too much tear is good for me)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andy moaned in pain. He wanted to,push so hard the babies would come bursting out of his entrance, but he knew that he would have to do it slowly. He just breathed through the contraction and pushed harder, but slowly.
Sam got beside Andy's legs to chek the baby. After Andy pushed for a long time. He can see the top of the head now. it's small part cover with black hair but it does not slide in anymore. "We have good news, Andy. it's coming I know we still have a long road to go but it's coming out. Just do it push harder!!" Sam announced, holding Andy's knees then spread it widely to make the way out for the first baby
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andy smiled weakly as he felt the contraction going and knew that, finally, his effort was being repayed, even though it was slow
After pushing for a long time. the head is fully crowning now but this is one of the hardest parts. Sam then got between Andy's leg and stretched his ass gently. "Now the push more Andy you're almost down." Sam encouraged the man with red face and sweaty body who is laying on the couch.
(Hey busy for skype today?)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,947 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,356 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,782 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,642 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,473 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,947 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,633 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,375 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,342 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,658 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots