The Spoils of War (With Lovebite)
"Actually they didn't, we studied the wars and things like that in America." He shrugs not really wanting to know any more than that at the moment.
Loki looked disappointed at that as he looked down slightly at his middle, frowning and shifting on the pile of labcoats with a quiet noise of discomfort. Grimacing as he moved to turn over onto his knees, cradling his low belly and exhaling out a groan. "You're going to catch them when they come. Nothing more."He looked up at Stark,"Understand?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony nods slowly. "Understood"
"Good."Loki remarked, not sure what else he was to be expecting from the man of iron, though relieved that he had agreed with him. His hands moving to his rounded middle as he kneeled down on the floor, his pained expression shifted into one of blankness for a moment. He knew that he couldn't shut the human out, not right now, because he needed Starks help to have it. This...child. His child. Unwanted or not. "Do you have things that we could use as supplies?"He asked him finally after sitting through a few more contractions, meeting the other man's eyes. The pain wasn't horrid, but it was enough to knock the breath out of him for now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony looks at Loki for a moment or two before he begins searching through the debris for anything they could use, not that he thought he would be able to find anything that could be used to delvier a baby.
Loki leant over slightly onto one arm, breathing slow and steadily as he felt another pain come on, shifting in his spot,"Nh..."He tilted his head back, panting softly and moving his free hand to cradle his low heavy belly,"Gods..."He huffed, toes curling with the white pain in his back and lower stomach, lifting himself up onto his knees and pressing his fist into his eye to counteract the pressure. "Mm..."He exhaled, shuddering and reaching to grasp onto the coats once more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony glances at the laboring God before he goes back to searching through the debry. He does manage to find a pair of scissors, some more blankets, a box of surgical gloves, and a few bottles of water that had survived. He brings everything over to a pile near Loki.
"You're not using those disgusting tools on me or my child."Loki complained when Tony came back to him with his arms full of found supplies, he was frowning at the thought of it. He moved to take the blankets though and place them at his feet, careful of consealing himself effecently as he moved and rubbed his middle slowly,"Wash your hands with the water and I need you to check me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony simply stares at him for a moment before shaking his head and picking up a bottle of water to wash his hands before he moves to kneel down between Loki's legs.
Loki shifted his hips slightly so his slick, puckered hole was showing and didn't meet Stark's eyes as he flushed in the face,"Try two fingers first...and then tell me how far they go."He told him and tried thinking of something other than the human going where he's never before allowed a human to go.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony does as Loki instructs, inserting two fingers into his puckered, wet opening. He pushes them as deep as they'll go before he feels Loki's body start to tighten again.
Loki was gritting his teeth to no avail as another contraction creeped up on him and he let out a broken moan, attempting to pull away though the humans fingers were easily stuck by the cramp. He blushed even darker and turned his head away, cursing in his mind a multitude of times as he huffed until the pain ended. The god squeezing his eyes shut until the other man would remove his fingers finally,"How open?"He asked quickly to break the awkward silence.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'd say give it a go, it can't hurt can it?" Tony removes his fingers before looking up at Loki.
"It can't hurt."He snorted, mocking the human and shifting to fold his legs again, tugging his shirt down to cover his manhood. The god looked discomforted and for good reason too, his stomach was tight and his back hurted as well even without the cramps overwhelming him. Loki shook his head as his hands moved to rub over his low belly,"I could tear...or tire myself out, things can go wrong if it isn't open enough."He said, looking down and frowning, no matter how much he hated Thor he wouldn't put himself or this baby in danger because of a hunch that he should 'just push'. He might as well take his time if it was going to happen.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony looks at him for a minute or two before nodding. "Okay, your the one that knows what he's doing"
Loki looked at him,"Don't down talk me Stark."He snapped, irritable and tired, he didn't want to be here at all and hated that he couldn't do anythinf about it. The baby drained his magic and he could perform nothing more than parlour tricks with how far along he was. Even almost giving birth, he didn't know where he wanted to situate himself for the birth, he looked at the human,"Can you turn me over?"He asked him after a while before another pain could grip him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony nods slowly before moving over to Loki, helping to turn him over onto his hands and knees, his hand running over Loki's back, lingering there for a second or two.
Loki thanked him quietly, silent now as he grasped onto the covers beneath him and rocking slowly with his belly resting below him. He leant back slightly into Tony's grasp, moaning quietly and closing his eyes as he grit his teeth, reaching back and gripping his wrist,"Nh..."He shuddered when more liquids leaked from him and he arched his back, bearing down finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony lets him do as he needed, waiting until the contraction passes before he goes back to running his hand over Loki's back again.
Loki panted when the cramp ended, shaking his head slightly and bowing forwards with his head low and his backside in the air. He swayed his hips from side to side, there was a pressure, but not enough to go and push by, he had another few hours before this baby would come. He could feel it, so he just closed his eyes and bit into his knuckle, breathing heavily with every pain but not pushing again as to save his energy.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,876 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,949 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,176 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,286 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,796 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,885 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,028 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,758 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,986 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM