The Spoils of War (With Lovebite)
Seeing as Loki didn't stop him Tony continued to run his hand along Loki's back. He had a feeling they were going to be here a while, but part of him hoped that someone would come busting through the rubble and find them. It didn't really matter who either, Widow, Steve, Thor.... He glanced down at the laboring God once again but didn't stop his hand.
Loki shuddered at the start of another cramp, pressing the backs of his hands into his eyes and moaning low into the lab coats beneath him. He reached back quickly at the peak of the pain and grasped onto the humans arm tightly, crying out softly and shivering slightly. The god turned over onto his arching back, letting the other go and gripping onto the backs of his thighs now with a low moan. He felt the child brinking on the edge of coming and could barely take the sensation of trying to birth the babe.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony watches him for a moment. "Do you want me to do anything?"
"Shut up!"He snapped, he didn't want to look at the human or even acknowledge that he was with him during one of the only times he was at his weakest. He whined softly into his arms as he buried his face and squeezed his eyes shut, bearing down again with a low, slowly building moan of pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony nods, not saying anything else and simply going to lean against what's left of one of the counters. It was better to just watch or to even try and occupy himself with something else.
The frost giant reached down slowly, his face turned away as he pushed his fingers into his gaping wet hole and gasped softly when he felt the head of his child. His hands pulling away quickly, as he moved to sit up and shake his head quickly, though he said nothing he looked terrified of the thought of giving birth now. He hated his water for breaking, or even Thor for doing this to him, he rubbed his wet eyes with the backs of his hands and whimpered softly as he sat on his knees.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony glances back over at Loki but still doesn't speak. After a few minutes he manages to find a cloth, wetting it with some of the water from the water bottles before he slowly makes his way over to Loki. He kneels down infront of him slowly before reaching out to run the damp cloth over Loki's face.
Loki reached to hold onto Tony now, resting his head against his shoulder and whimpering softly into the humans shirt. The god being brought down just by a child being birthed through himself, he squeezed his eyes shut as his hands gripped onto the man of iron tightly,"It's coming, Stark. I-I can't stop it."He then grit his teeth again, moaning low and rocking himself back and forth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony runs the cloth along Loki's back, all hostility toward the God had disappeared long ago before the labor had even progressed this far, but now? Now Tony wanted nothing more than to try and ease Loki's pain. "Let it come"
Loki let out a short bitter laugh, he was trying to, he was, but even giving birth to all that he had it was all fine compared to this. He still had his magic and could dull the pain, though now he had nothing. He was worse than a mortal. "I never wanted another child. You would think eight children is enough."He complained, almost sounding as if he has joking but he couldn't be more serious as he moaned again. His stomach tightening, curling forwards slightly and taking a slow breath in before bearing down carefully, making sure to take his time. The child was in no rush, so neither would he be.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony nods "Well, I never did expect you to be a people person, or that i'd be deleviering a body."
Loki let out a laugh this time, though it was broken and he regretted it instantly when he felt the child slip back into his spreading hole. He moaned quietly into Tony's shoulder, his hands curled around his biceps as he panted softly after the contraction had passed. Cursing into the humans arm and tensing again as he beared down once more, groaning into the fabric of his shirt and feeling himself spread again for a slow few moments. Until the pain ended and he shook his head,"You're helping me... Why?"He asked, looking up slightly at the mortal, feeling brought down to his level.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony shrugs lightly "No idea, but it's better than sitting here doing nothing."
"I'm destroying your city as we speak. Your friends are-"He was cut off by the start of another labor pain, he bit his lip hard enough for the skin to break under the pressure. As he stayed silent this time, his face layered in grime and sweat as he leant into Tony more with a quiet moan. His hand moving downwards to stroke his belly slightly then run further down to cup the head of the child as it spreads him wide, taking it's slow time. Before slipping back up into him at the end of the contraction, he looked disheartened and frowned as he pulled his hand away. "You never even questioned me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony shrugs again. "I like to think it has something to do with those alien things flying around everywhere." Tony grabs the cloth again before wiping Loki's face, cleaning it of the dirt and grime. "I think it would be better if this kid could actually see its fathers face when it's born."
Loki snorted once more, shaking his head slightly but allowing Stark to believe that, he looked up at the mortal slightly when he wiped his face. The cool rag making him even the slightest bit more comfortable and grateful that he wasn't alone in this. "Thank you."He said without a ounce of sarcasm or snark, he was being completely honest, but couldn't say much else as he closed his eyes. Beginning to bear down again, groaning subtly into the others shoulder and shifting his legs wider as he beared down for a long moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony nods, going silent again as Loki begins to push. He had no idea how long they had been down here, or how long Loki had actually been in labor, but it had to have been a while.
Loki rested himself against the humans chest and shoulder with his eyes closed, he moaned softly with an exhale before pulling away to stand up to his feet slowly. Attempting not to fall, he cradled his belly and leant against the nearest cabinet, rubbing his hand over his belly slowly. "This baby isn't coming."He complained, tilting his head back and moving to push his hair back away from his shoulders.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tony stands as well, keeping his eyes on Loki. "So what does that mean?"
Loki looked to Tony slightly with a small shrug,"It's impossible, even for me, to know what's going through the mind of an infant. An unborn one even. He exhaled as he moved to lean forwards a bit, bracing himself against his arm and rocking slowly. The rubble above them rumbled slightly and dust fell from above, he looked up and cursed as he fell onto one of his knees with a grunt. "Think the wars over already?"He asked, looking up at Tony again slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,872 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,944 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,173 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,279 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,792 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,884 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,028 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,756 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,985 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM