Open The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone)
Lex blinked, coming out of thought and his eyes snapped to Kay. He blinked again and then smiled sheepishly, shyly. "Oh, sorry about that guys. I was... I was just thinking", he shook the remaining thoughts from his head and looked at Kay and Andrew.

"Well it's starting to get a bit late. I really should get home, let Falene get some rest before she leaves tonight", his smile turned fond. "Plus, I really miss my daughter already. This is the longest I've actually ever been away from her".

"If you say so", Blake said looking dubious, but he let it slide, since it was obvious that Kai didn't wanna talk about it. . " But dude...", he continued, this time being just a bit louder, a bit more enthusiastic as if to chase off dark thoughts from everyone. "It's completely cool! The house is freaking huge and there's a sixty inch TV with freaking gaming consoles, so we can break between movies." He was bouncing at the thought and had to keep himself from grabbing Kai's arm and shaking him.

"So, are ya coming? Are ya? Are ya? Please, say yessss. No one else seems to have the same hobbies as us. And even if I do love Lexy lots, he's a mom and so he's not interested in having fun like this... He likes to bake when he's at my house, though I'm not complaining", he hurried to assure as he caught Lex glance at him. "But I need someone to play zombies with!"
"Oh, thank you, that is really nice of you!" Will exclaimed with a smile and blushing cheeks as Kay complimented him "You look good as well, Kay" he said with a smile and meaning what he had said. As he was asked about the names, he blushed and gave a snort-like laugh "Oh, well... I thought about names for twins and, well, since i am a ginger and i'm expecting twins, i thought about... Fred and George, the name of the twins from the 'Harry Potter' series. I mean, i loved all the books and the movies, so..." he interrupted himself and said "But i will only name them like that if they are both gingers. If not, i will call one Ron and the other Harry. And, if none of them are gingers, then i thought about Peter and Kyle, or Charles and Eric" he blushed and stopped talking when he realized he was jabbering.

However, when Kay asked him if this was his first pregnancy, he answered "Yes, they are my first ones. But my husband already has 3 other kids, a boy and a girl the age of nine and a boy that is 17 years old now" he said with a sad smile
Kay listened to the other with a smile, nodding as he went through the list of names, hardly able to contain his chuckles. He brushed himself off by waving his hand in front of his face, coughing to cover over his laughter. "Sorry, don't get me wrong. I love those names, I just really like how you paired them. Especially Charles and Eric, I'd totally be down for that. Though if I know myself the way I do, I'd end up nicknaming them Magneto and Professor."

His eyebrows raised slightly at the last comment. "Wow, really? That must be difficult, especially with a teenager." Kay shuddered to think about it, he was just getting used to his baby let alone think about raising a teenager. "How is that going for you?" He asked, before waving his hand around again. "You don't have to answer if it's too personal, sorry."

Turning to Lex, he frowned slightly at the idea of Lex leaving. "Aw, you're heading out already?" He pouted for a brief moment before it was replaced by a grin. "Well, tell Molly I said hello, okay? We definitely need to plan a play date soon, I'm sure Kea would love some time with her."

Kai's attitude perked up at that, getting excited again easily enough with Blake's coaxing. "Wait, you serious?" As a complete and totally gamer himself, he was immediately sold. "Dude, if there's any game that you don't have yet and want to play just lemme know. I get early release access through a programmer buddy of mine. Video games are my life." He shook his head with a chuckle, silver hair falling across his forehead so that he had to push the strands away.

"Say no more, you've already convinced me. I'm sold." Another laugh escaped him, more genuine and relaxed again. "You supply the electronics and I can bring over some games and ice cream," he paused with a second thought. "Though I only have coffee ice cream at the house right now so we might have to make a pit stop." He shrugged his shoulders. "Screw it, let's just go on a junk food bender at the store before we watch movies and game."
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Lex smiled. "I like Peter and Kyle myself, but I'm sure that whatever you pick will fit them perfectly."

He looked over Blake, saw that he had made his plans and then looked back to Kay and Andrew.

"I will give her extra hugs and kisses from her uncle Kay and cousin Kea, and I will also call you to set up that play date", he looked at Andrew and smiled. "I wish you luck with the kids, but I'm sure they'll come to love you very soon. Just give them a big of time. I really should go now, I'm glad I came though. It was nice to see you again Kay and meet you Andy. I look forward to coming back next week", he leaned in and hugged them, a little shy and hesitantly, but genuinely just the same.

"Blake, I really need to get home", he said to his friend who looked at him and nodded.

"Well I gotta drive Lex home, but come to my house tomorrow and we'll go clear out the snack food isles and then we'll order some pizzas and start with the gaming first. I have lots of games, but none of the new releases, so bring all ya got, and anything you think I might not have. I do a lot of shooter and RPGs", Blake spoke quickly and excitedly.

He was grinning as he leaned in and gave Kai a hug without even thinking about it. " I live on FoxWood Drive, in the big grey and blue house at the end, you can't miss it. Also text me later, okay. Il see you tomorrow ", he gave the silver hair a duffle as he pulled away and joined Lex, slipping his arm through the blondes and laughing at something he said.
Kay nodded his agreement with Lex, chuckling to himself. "You'll know exactly what to name them once you see their face," Kay assured him. "Who knows, it may even be something completely different from what you had planned."

He leaned into the hug without hesitation, giving the blond a small squeeze in way of affection. "That sounds good, I always keep my phone on me. You be safe and take care of yourself, alright, Lex?" Kay gave the blond a smile and a light squeeze of the other man's shoulders as he pulled away. "I'll see you soon."

He stepped back, watching Lex head over towards where Blake stood with Kai. "Well, it's down to just a few of us now," Kay commented, turning his attention back to Andrew.

Nodding, Kai watched as Lex made his way over to them. "That's cool, Kay is my ride so I'll have to stick around until he decides to leave..." He paused before giving a slight shrug. "Unless I can snatch the keys from him without him noticing." He shook his head with a laugh. "Probably not the best idea though."

Running a hand through his silver hair, he grinned excitedly. "That sounds good to me! I haven't done something like that in years. I'll bring in a bag full of games." He laughed to himself lightly. "We'll have more to do than we actually have time for."

Kai was surprised at the hug, but even more surprisingly relaxed into Blake's embrace without needing to be coaxed. It may have been a shock to him, but for some reason, because it was Blake, it wasn't so bad.

"Alright," he nodded, still surprised at his own reaction to the hug. He shook his head, trying to shake himself out of it. "I'll definitely send you a text," Kai replied earnestly, his cheeks heating as his hair was ruffled by Blake. "See you soon." He waved after the raven, his free hand coming up to rub at his warm cheeks.

(Uhh, I'm not sure whether to time skip or not lol. I don't wanna leave anyone out or anything)
"it's okay, it's not that personal at all" Andy said. "Well, me and my husband, Killian, already know each other for five years before getting involved. He was married to a beautiful woman, but she died in a car accident. Years later, I entered in the system and he got me, that was two years ago. We get along well, because we were already friends before, but his kids doesn't like me. They seem to think that I am trying to steal theirs mom's place. I've tried everything, but they still seem to hate me, especially the teen" Andy told in a sad voice "I mean, of course I understand them, it must be hard having a lovely mom and then she dies and your father marries some random guy.... But still, all I wanted was that we could be a family"
Kay frowned at Andrew's words, eyebrows furrowing in compassionate sympathy. "That sounds very difficult," Kay admitted, shaking his head as he tried to picture himself in Andrew's shoes. He wasn't quite sure what he would have felt if Vince had had children before they'd gotten together, if he had to be a parent before he'd had a child of his own. "Does Killian help at all?" he questioned with the cock of his head. "I don't think it will matter what you say to the kids, but they'll respect their father's decision if they know he's happy. Maybe your husband should have a family conversation with the kids, maybe include you too." He shrugged, not really knowing if his advice would help, but wanting to at least try and voice an opinion for the other carrier. "They need to know you're not just a random guy," Kay insisted. "Killian needs to tell them that he loves you and that you're not ever going to replace their mom, but not every family has only two parents. Kai and I grew up with our mom and uncles after our father disappeared. It was like having three parents around, and at first we'd get really angry and fight with our uncles over everything, but we just had to realize that they weren't replacing anyone. They weren't filling the hole left by our father, they were just giving us more room to get around it."

"Killiam is a sweet, he helps me a lot" Andy said "Well, at least he tries. He talked to the kids already and told them how he felt about me, but he can't change how they feel about me. That seems to be something that only i can do. But, to be fair, things are changing, even though slowly. Now at least the two younger kids, Percy and Alice, call me by my name, instead of nicknames. Although the older boy, Jeremy, is not so easygoing. I guess he is the most affected by all of this."

He heard when Kay told him his story and said "That's so sad. What happened to your father?" he asked, with compassion, now putting himself at Kay's shoes and trying to figure out how hard would it be growing up with no father.
Kay offered a reassuring smile towards Andrew. "I'm glad to hear that at least," he admitted. "It's better to have their father there supporting your relationship. I can see how it would be harder for a teenager though, that's the time of their life when everything's changing. To have the change of accepting his father's love for someone else... It must be hard for him. He probably remembers more of his mother than his siblings too." A light sigh escaped his lips as he rested a hand on the other carrier's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "Just have patience, Andrew."

Glancing over towards Kai who had taken to playing on his cell phone after Blake left, Kay turned to give a slight shrug to Andrew. "We don't know, I can only guess he got tired of our mom and moved on to the next one. Our mom seemed to know it was coming," he admitted. "Our uncles were ready for us by the time we got there. It wasn't such a bad thing though, our uncles were very patient with us and we ended up happy there." Kay gave a toothy grin. "Don't feel bad for us. Kai and I grew up in a really good home after that."

(Okay so this is mostly a detail post of Blake's house, and his friendship with Lex )

When they get home, Lex can see that Jared's car is still gone and that Falene's little Volvo is obviously not in the drive, so she must still be gone. He worries for a moment and then pulls his own phone from his jeans pocket and sends a text.

There's a quick reply for Fay who says they're at the toy store and they'll be home in less then an hour.

"You wanna come in, Lexy? Beats staying home alone, right?"

Lex looks at Blake and smiles. "Well I don't really mind solitude, but it does get quiet without Molly playing about and giggling", he sees Blake's look and grins a little.

Not that he'll admit it, but Blake doesn't like being alone. Lex knows this, knows Blake knows that he knows, but neither say anything of it. Lex just nods and follows Blake into the huge two story house that sits at the very end of the block.

It's easily the biggest house on the FoxWood and it's a grey blue color with black shutters and a huge porch that wraps around the entire house.

The yard is expansive, well maintained and fenced in with big shade trees and rolls of flowers. A perfect place for children to play safely.

When they walk inside; and Lex has been inside plenty, but the house is even bigger inside and it always amazes him.

The foyer leads into the living room, the floors a sleek Cherry wood, buffed to shiny perfection. The walls are a mocha colour which goes well with the dark chocolate colour of the leather furniture and the slate topped, steel framed tables.

Then there's a 50 inch TV hanging over a fire place, which is lined with two bronze statues and a line of books.

Blake throws himself onto the plush couch, leans into the black and red throw pillows and texts away on his phone.

The tall thin bronze lamps throw out low light and Lex rest into one of the chairs and rummages through the magazine's and manga books that are haphazardly scattered on the coffee table.

"You're texting Kai?" Lex ask, though he already knows the answer and flicks through a volume of something he's never heard of.

"Yep, he says hi, BTW. I already sent him and Kay your love", Blake adds before Lex can say anything and the blonde laughs, before standing and heading into the massive luxurious kitchen he remembers only to well. It's his favorite part of the house.

(That was too much detail, so I cut it short, lol, sorry for ranting!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock