Open Fertile Soils Farm (Open to all)
The soil isn't the only thing that's fertile on this farm -- the workers and ranch hands are quite fertile, too! This is a big farm, one of many like it in the Midwest, with lots of workers. Life gets dull there sometimes, and what better way to liven it up than with some casual sex? And if you get pregnant, well, the town is a little underpopulated...

Name:
Outfit: (top/pants/feet)
Pregnant:
How far along/how many:
Description:

Name: Shaun
Role: Field hand
Outfit: Plaid front-knot shirt, denim shorts, bare feet
Pregnant: Yes
How far along/how many: Six months/twins
Description: 5' 10", brown hair, grey eyes

Shaun wiped a bead of sweat from his brow as he leaned on his shovel, looking over the work he'd done with a feeling of satisfaction. Five rows of corn planted -- for someone in his condition, that was no easy feat. Who said that being pregnant meant you couldn't work hard, after all?

He felt a kick from his bare belly, and smiled as he rested a hand on his abdomen. "That's right, boys," he said softly. "We did a great job today."
Name: Ryne
Role: Milk Provider
Outfit: cotton shirt, denim overalls, bare feet
How far along/ how many: 8 months/ octoplets
Description: 4' 6", blonde hair, ocean blue eyes

Ryne carried a large jug of milk as he was finished for the day. His large belly swatted as two large breasts bounced in his shirt. He noticed Shaun and smiled. "Hi Shaun! Finished work today?" He asked.
"Just about to knock off," Shaun replied. He curled his toes in the soil and sighed.

"You know," he says, "it's hard to believe that I was on my way to becoming an accountant at one point. I never in a million years imagined I'd find myself here. But life here... it's so simple, and yet so fulfilling. The open air, the soil beneath my feet, the satisfaction of watching the crops grow..." He smiled. "There's really nothing like it."
Having said that, Shaun felt a strong kick from his abdomen, and gave a start. "Whoa! Feels like these two are getting a little restless."
"I know. You should try being milked sometime. Getting all that milk out is the best feeling ever." Ryne said as his octoplets started to kick, pushing against their confines. "They are getting very active. Any bigger and my clothes won't fit anymore." He joked.
"Milked, huh?" Shaun said, smirking. "What, using the milking machines?"
"How else? These breasts need either some machines, or some big strong hands. I need another big strong man in my life again." Ryne said dreamily as he imagined being taken.
"Well, you won't find him here," Shaun chuckled. "I'm still a soft city slicker at heart, I'm afraid."
Name: Oliver
Role: He feeds the animals and take care of the horses
Outfit: (top/pants/feet) cotton t-shirt, jeans, boots
Pregnant: yes
How far along/how many: 8 months with triplets
Description: average height, a bit muscled (except for the huge belly, short and wavy brown hair with hazel eyes and fair skin.
Extra: he is the owner of one of the horses Of the farm, called Finn

Oliver walked in the barn with difficulty. His belly was very heavy with the weight of the babies, but still, the job had to be done. He fed all of the animals in the barn, and stopped a little bit to feed his own horse, Finn, and talked to it, enjoying the bond they shared
(Bump)
Oliver slowly got up on Finn's back and started riding his horse. The animal seemed to know that he was pregnant, so he was waling very carefully. Soon enough they were getting out of the barn, feeling the wind on their faces. He soon stopped in front of Shaun and Ryne "Good morning, Shaun, good morning Ryne" he said with a smile. He loved riding horses, but when the horse was Finn, everything would become special. Feeling his joy, the babies inside of him started to kick him, which made him laugh. "You love to ride too, don't you?" he asked, rubbing his belly
Name: Andrew
Role: Owner's son 
Outfit: Suspenders with no shirt underneath, blue jeans, bare feet
How far along/how many: Seven months/One
Description: 5'9, fit and toned except for his belly, dirty blond hair, green eyes. 
History: When Andrew's father found out just how "close" his son was getting to some of the ranch hands, Andrew was shipped off to a strict religious university, only to have the university expel him when they discovered he was pregnant! With nowhere else to go, Andrew's father is reluctantly letting his son stay at home for the rest of his pregnancy. Fortunately, Andrew doesn't mind one bit. 

--------

"Hey guys!" Andrew smiled as he walked up to the three other pregnant men. "...and hello to you too, Finn" he added, giving the horse a gentle pat. "I know that it's early, but you guys are more than welcome to come up to the house and take a break, maybe have some drinks and snacks or whatever. Oh, and my dad won't be back until late tonight, so you don't have to worry about getting caught slacking off." 
"Hi Andrew" Oliver said, waving at the other pregnant man. He listened to the guy's purpose and then smiled "Sure, why not? I have already fed the animals anyway" he said. He then got off of Finn, the horse that politely helped him to get down. Then he followed Andrew to the house, grateful that the man would invite them to take a break.
"Yeah, I'm game for some relaxing," Shaun smiled, giving his belly a rub as he followed Andrew and Oliver, eager to put his feet up.
Name: Kevin
Role: Farmhand
Outfit: (top/pants/feet) short-sleeved shirt, paternity sweat pants, muck boot-brand shoes.
Pregnant: Yes, very.
How far along/how many: 5 months along with 8 kids.
Description: Average height, well-muscled except for the gigantic belly poking out of my frame, and somewhat motherly hips and chest. Black hair and blue eyes.

"Ah, yet another lovely day on the farm." I said as I waddled out of the house as I was taking a break from my work to rest my swollen feet. I felt a bunch of kicks from the kids growing inside me and patted my belly.
Is this still open for one more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,080 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,321 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,270 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,031 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,559 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,222 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,493 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15