Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
"The mucus plug.... like you lost your mucus plug?!" Gil exclaimed stopping the water. He came over and looked into the toilet, frowning seeing that gooey stuff could really only be the mucus plug. He rubbed Mitsuo's belly that's been very low, now that he could see it, it's almost dangling between his legs. "I would call the doctor." He quickly said and fished for his phone. "Well shower could still be on.... i guess losing that still could mean therr's a few days before the birth really kickstarts. Let's see how Dr Benson would want? Hopefully she could spare the time to come today...." Gil said while unconsciously rubbing Mitsuo's strained waist, then proceeding lower and lower subconsciously, moving to the bottom and kneaded.
Mitsuo nibbled his lip, looking at Gil. He looked worried, not quite sure he was ready for this. He kept one hand under his belly and the other on the edge of the sink for support. "Yeah. Good idea. And a shower might help me relax." He sighed. He made a face, feeling a practice contraction cramp up his back. "I don't think it will be too long..." He sighed, looking down at himself. He bit his lip as Gil rubbed lower and lower on his belly. The skin was marked by clear stretchmarks, a stretched line running all the way down the middle, over his stretched and popped out navel. His legs trembled as Gil's hand slid lower, a soft moan escaping him. And the idea of the impending birth just added to his arousal. "F-fuck..."

Dr. Benson answered the phone, curious as to why Gil was calling her instead of Mitsuo. "Hello, is everything alright?"
The moan of Mitsuo cut off Gil's rubbing hand. He quickly withdrew and instead, wound his arm around Mitsuo's waist to hold him near, hearing him pant as he planted his head on his shoulder. "Hey Dr, err, Mitsuo just lost his mucus plug....and he's now having a contraction that might not be as 'practice' as we originally thought... would you be available for a checkup, like, now?" He asked feeling Mitsuo panted from.pain, and perhaps some arousal. He pressed a kiss on him while palming his belly, tracing the stretchmarks.
The cramp didn't go all the way around his middle, but it did feel a bit stronger than the others. He didn't want Gil to take his hand away, but he didn't protest. He just leaned against him and nuzzled against his shoulder. "Mmmh...Its too early." He muttered, nibbling at his lipring. He made a small noise at the kiss, putting his arm around Gil.

"Oh. Its a bit early for that. Unfortunately, I'm booked solid today. I'll come over as soon as my shift ends." She said, sounding worried as well.
"So, what should we do now?" Gil asked as his heart pumped fast. This was like a more realistic version of what they always played, andthe prospect of being with Mitsuo while he's in labor, and maybe, even in birth, alone, make his heart beat that much faster with anticipation. "Aside from keeping track of the contractions and time it?"

"There's still chance the babies wouldnt arrive until a few days later, which in Mitsuo's case, could buy them some time for.further growth that they would need." The doctor instructed quickly as another patient entered the door. "Keep me posted of his progress."
Mitsuo wasn't ready for this. He had 'given birth' so many times before, but this was completely different. "Alright...just wait it out." He sighed, rubbing his back as the cramp passed. He looked up when Gil put his phone away, frowning slightly. "I think we should just go back to bed." He said, rubbing his belly slowly. He moved to pull his pants back up before waddling towards the bedroom slowly. "Ohh....it feels so strange. The weight sitting so low." He muttered. He whimpered softly, pausing and looking to Gil, face flushed. The ache between his legs was getting to be too much to ignore...he needed some release.
Gil stayed close to Mitsuo. His waddling was very cute. Tge belly was visible even from the back, bulging out on both sides of his waist. He found himself looking.forward to seeing Mitsuo on all fours, his belly dangling between his legs, definitely touchung on the bed being so big. He quickly wiped away the image that would only serve to fuel his desire, though Mitsuo looking at him with a flushed face was irressistable and he groaned feeling his own erection filled up even more, building a little tent. He tried to hide it by pressing himself close to Mitsuo. "What is it babe?" He kissed his redhot cheeks and asked.
Mitsuo was so painfully aroused that just walking was driving him crazy. He stood by the bed, looking back at Gil when he pressed himself close...of course feeling the man's erection. "I'm so horny." He whimpered, closing his eyes tight. "I need to do something...anything....Please." He said, bending over and bracing his hands on the bed. His belly forcing his legs apart as it hung from his body. "Something quick....not hard, just fast." He panted, looking back at Gil.
There was no chance for Gil to be able to resist that. He scraped Mitsuo's shorts, showing little by little his gorgeous, perky butt. It's somethijg with Mitsuo that always managed to realise his dirtiest dreams and thoughts without even voicing thrm out. He kenlt down behind Mitsuo, removing thr shorts to the knees. "Something fast but not hard right...?" He saw Mitsuo's crotch was all shiny with slick. It had really been too long and his vaginal lips looked swollen and throbbing. He spread his lips with his thumb, then licked the juicy parts.
Mitsuo didn't even try to be sexy...he just acted. He bit at his lip as Gil pulled his pants down, exposing his swollen sex. He curled his fingers in the sheets as Gil slid his shorts further down, glancing back at him as he knelt down behind him. "Ooh-oh.....ah." He moaned as Gil's fingers touched him, followed by a strangled moan as he was licked. "S-so hot....aah...please....more." He moaned, hips pressing back against him.
Gil's palms over Mitsuo's buttocks just kneaded on his own, sinking his fingers into the soft, lovely flesh. He attacked again, swiping his tongue over and stabbed into the folds, inching in with the tip and then quickly withdrew, choosint instead to search for the clit hidden somewhere. Mitsuo was trembling hard, and Gil.could only smile at the strangled yelps.of Mitsuo, the doctor's words entirely forgotten.
Mitsuo took shaky breaths between moans and whimpers of pleasure, hips shifting and rocking back against Gil's teasing. But it wasn't enough. It was just getting him more worked up. "Nnh...Please....I know you are hard too....Just do it...." He panted, looking back at him again. "Fuck me...Aah....I'm already on my way into labor anyway...." He reasoned, wiggling his ass a bit to try and entice him more.
The desperate plea from Mistuo was too eager and Gil had a hard time holding back in the first place. He growled at the wiggling ass right in front of him and stood up. Stroking his.cock several times, he plunged into the sweet warm hole of Mitsuo, where the flesh clammed so tight on.him, welcoming his visit after all this time. Squirt kept on oozing out from deep within Mitsuo, and Gil's cock plunging in made it.overflow, a trickle of slick traildd down his trembling thighs.
Mitsuo gave a loud strangled cry of pleasure when Gil pushed into him, panting harshly at how tight a fit it was. "Oooh, fuck....f-fuck...." He gasped, clinging to the bed as he braced himself. He felt his own fluid dribbling down his thighs along with all the pre being smeared all over the underside of his heavy belly. "Ooh, quick...." He panted, pushing back against him more.
"I thought you said not hard." Gil.mockingly said as he plunged deeper into Mitsuo, synchronizing with Mitsuo's desperate pushing back. He held him by his hips tight, pressing.his waist down so he could fuck him at a better angle, drawing one of those sweet gasps from Mitsuo as he found his sweetspot, and repeatedly attacked it letting his inner beast loose.
"I....I said fast..." He panted, giving a cry full of both pain and pleasure as Gil pushed deeper. He couldn't get very deep because of how low into his pelvis the babies were, but it was more than enough for Mitsuo. He nearly screamed when he shifted his angle more, arms trembling harder as he tried not to collapse. His cries turning into desperate whines and shaking breaths before he gave a strangled cry as his orgasm hit him hard. Inner walls clamping tightly around Gil's cock while his own cock covered his belly in his spunk. arms and legs nearly giving out from how powerful it was....Strong enough to drown out the pain of a contraction pulling his belly tight.
Gil groaned at the tightening on his cock. He wasnt ready, not after these months of endurance. He flipped Mitsuo on bed, raising his leg up to put on his shoulder and shove in again. Mitsuo jerked violently when he resumed his thrusting while he was still basking in the orgasm, whimpering almost painfully at the drowning pleasure, desperately grasping whatever was on the bed to anchor himself in this storm of ecstasy. The patch of wetness on his chest grew as his breasts responded to the attack as well. Gil shoved in deep leaning forward, taking Mitsuo's lips in his as he kissed him passionately while his cock invaded the spasming birth canal.
Mitsuo gave a surprised noise when Gill rolled him. Laying mostly on his side except for his shoulders up. He cried out as the man thrust back into him, clinging to the sheets under him while his breasts bounced on his chest, leaking into his shirt. He jerked with Gil's thrusts, crying out until his lips were caught in a passionate kiss. He grabbed at Gil, moaning into the kiss. His belly remained tight until the contraction passed, but Mitsuo was too lost in pleasure to notice it.
Gil was almost losing his mind. After all these months, he finally got to return to this familiar warmth... nay, it's vene better now. He kept on thrusting, not really caring for angle or depth as long as Mitsuo continued to moan in that sweet way of his, like constantly praising him for the pleasure he was givng. He had to arch up his back to accommodate for the belly, which was still massive even when laying sideways, so it wasnt the most comfortablr position for Gil as well but he, too, was too lost in the sensation to notice the belly hardened up and then released under him. "Babe, this is so good... hmm.. you are so nice.... ah..... i am gonna..."
It felt like it had been forever since they last had sex, but it had only been a couple of weeks. It felt so amazing, even with the discomfort of the position and Gil taking him so deeply. He could only moan incoherently, clinging to the bed and the man above him. His cock rubbing against the underside of his swollen belly.

"D-do it....fill me." He moaned, teetering on the edge of another powerful orgasm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48