Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
"mmh...Maybe." He hummed, smirking as Gil's hand slid lower. While Gil's girth was quite impressive, it certainly didn't prepare him for a big baby. He shifted himself as Gil continued rubbing, purring softly as Gil nuzzled him. "You know I brought my toys when we moved here. We can have a little fun with them." He said, biting his lip as Gil rubbed his cock through his sleep pants.

He had quite a variety of toys in his box. Cock rings, buttplugs, vibrators of many shapes, and several inflatable dildos. Not to mention several naughty devices he'd never shown Gil. Like a cock cage and a modified chastity belt. It had been altered for his unique anatomy, combining a male and female belt into one. It had a cage to prevent erection, a buttplug, and a spot to attach any number of insertables for his vagina. Perhaps the belt coupled with an inflatable plug would help stretch him open and torment him with being unable to relieve his arousal.
"Hmm toys you say?" Gil asked nuzzling against his heavily pregnant fiance . He palmed his erection more as he moved back.to cover his balls and vagina. He kissed his face and said. "I certianly would.t mind adding a little fun with those little gadgets. You still hadnt shown me the whole collection." He said reaching forward to grab the toys chest, failrd, and huffed out an annoyed sigh as he had to remove himself away from mitsuo's lovely body to get down.

He took a quick look at the vhest and was surprised at the variety. He certainly need introducing on several items, even though for others he might have an idea. He got back and opened it and present it to Mitsuo while stroking his hair. "So, you feeling like..." he fondled between the strange shaped toys and lingered on the chastity belt that was peculiar looking enough to rouse his curiosity.
Mitsuo nodded and smirked before giving a soft moan as Gil's hand slipped lower and fondled between his legs. "Mmh, yes. I've been meaning to have some fun with them." He purred, watching Gil try and reach for it without moving. He chuckled at the man's frustration as he got up off the bed.

He propped himself up more when Gil returned, watching how he looked at and handled the toys. Trying to judge which one he found most interesting. He leaned into his touch and hummed, smirking when he lingered on the belt. "You like that one?" He asked, tilting his head. "I made it myself....for my unique anatomy." He said, moving to pick it up.

"This part traps me so I can't get hard." He said, running his fingers over the cage on the front. "It also holds my balls further away from my body." He added, smirking more. "Then it has a plug for my ass...and an opening to attach these toys." He said, motioning to a couple of dildos and vibrators with a unique base that attached to the crotch. "But I think this one would be best." He said, lifting a short latex dildo with a hose and a bulb pump attached. "It inflates...." He muttered, giving the bulb a few squeezes to show how it expanded.

"But you can't put it on me when I'm hard." He added, glancing up at Gil.
Gil's cock stirred as he watched Mitsuo introduce his unique toy. He swallowed hard on how he described the use of each parts. He even felt a spang of jealousy as he saw rhe dildo inflates, thinking of how it would be able to stretch Mitsuo so nicely to width that his cock wouldnt be able to reach. However, all those mix of thoughts were cur short when he heard what Mitsuo said last. "Oh we must do something about it then..."

He laid Mitsuo back down, on his said on top of his cluster of pillows, his belly supported by several, while he lifted one leg up and examined his twitching erection. Mitsuo's body had once again curved up nicely as he progressdd in his pregnancy. He rubbed his pregnant butt while lowering his head and licked on his balls, and down to his opening, but not anywhere near his throbbing.prick.
Mitsuo knew just by looking at Gil that the description of his toy really got him going. He'd never had anyone use his toys on him before, and he was sure it would be great for both of them. Mitsuo would get the pleasure, and Gil would get the satisfaction of pleasuring him.

He wiggled his pants off when Gil spoke, smirking at him and shifting to get comfortable. He purred softly as Gil lifted his leg, looking down over his belly to watch Gil examining him. He was so swollen and wet between his legs, his cock poking his lower belly. He wiggled when Gil rubbed his ass, giggling softly. "You do love my ass." He laughed, cut short by a moan when Gil's mouth moved to his balls and lower lips. "Oooohh."
Gil could sometimes make use of th3 toys absolutely, he could observe the reaction of Mitsuo even more closely when he got that slight distance from him.

"Hmm i.love more than your ass." He smirked at how Mitsuo jerked at his tasting, speaking directly towards his swollen opening. He sank his hand into Mitsuo's thighs, and took his balls again, almost teasingly pulled it outward with his teeth. He suckled on them and teased his opening with his thumb. He quickly felt ooze of squirt leaking out further from Mitsuo, and smiled while shifting himself upward to move his cock over.
Mitsuo chuckled softly at Gil's comment, wiggling his hips a little. "I think my ass is one of your favorite parts of me." He chuckled. His breath hitched when Gil swallowed his balls and tugged on them, moaning louder as he teased him with his thumb.

He noticed Gil shifting himself, reaching to tug his lower half closer. He leaned in, running his pierced tongue slowly along the tip of his cock, wrapping his lips around it for a slow gentle suck. He wanted to hear Gil's desperate moans. He loved making him submissive.
"Ah you have underestimated the fondness I have on your belly.... and as a matter of fact also other parts of you, such as...." he didnt need to continue while he showed his love by demonstrating how he savored other parts of his fiance.

What Mitsuo did was remarkably agile considering his size now, and Gil was glad that he could receive such treatment while on a daily basis it had been more or less the reverse with how big Mitsuo had been. He groaned and moaned, desperately thrusting slightly, wanting more of Mitsuo's amazingly talented mouth on his cock.
Mitsuo just smirked. He knew Gil loved the way his body changed when he was pregnant. How much rounder and softer he was. And Mitsuo just loved the way Gil could torment him with even just his mouth.

He moaned around the head of Gil's cock, his own hips shifting. His hands moved to Gil's hips, stopping his movement a little as he took him deeper. He started to bob his head, hand moving to the part of the shaft that wasn't in his mouth. His pierced tongue teasing the sensitive flesh while he sucked and moaned around it.
The moan became vibrations rushing through Gil's cock through his spine. Mitsuo's hands were tkaing care of the neglected parts of his member so well, and soon Gil could only moan and grunt with how Mitsuo expertly took care of his desire, his talented hands and his tongue pierce were especially clever, the alteranting softness of his lips and the hard metal were indeed driving him crazy. He had started thrusting lightly, chasing the pleasure.

Gil soon couldn't control and roamed his hands all over Mitsuo, holding his head while thrusting into him. their moans and pants resonated int the room. He could feel Mitsuo's massive belly brushing against him, the feelings cumulated into his cock as it jerked and thickened even more spurting waves of precum into Mitsuo.
Mitsuo had a very talented mouth, seeming to know purely by instinct how to drive his fiance crazy. He loved how he left Gil unable to do anything else. He relaxed his mouth, letting him thrust as much as he wanted. His own hips jerked, thick precum dribbling from his pierced cock. He shuddered as Gil's hands roamed his body, feeling his belly rub against him as the babies moved within. He felt Gil's cock swell further, pulling back and sealing his lips around the head, tongue teasing the slit as he sucked, urging him to cum. His hands moving to tease the shaft and his balls, wanting him to really squirm.
Mitsuo really didnt need to try that hard to get Gil out of control. He met eyes with Mitsuo who had his lips stretched around his cockhead, his face looked stunning around his cock. The dragging of his pierce was the last straw, and Gil squirmed as Mitsuo wanted, his entire body tensed up when he shoot his load deep down into Mitsuo's throat. He saw stars as he moaned through yhe amazing orgasm, and he pressrd Mitsuo's head down on his cock, his fingers stranded between his hair. In his fussy mind, he distinctly felt movement of Mktsuo's belly strokinh on him, bringing a new wave of orgasm through with the reminder of how pregnant his fiance had been.
Mitsuo couldn't help the smirk turning up the corners of his lips when he met eyes with Gil. Shifting his head slightly to see the man's reaction. He moaned softly as the man squirmed, then tensed. His hot cum hitting the back of his throat. He let Gil push his head down, relaxing his mouth and throat to take him to the hilt. Feeling his throbbing cock hit the back of his throat as he continued to cum.

He pulled back once Gil finished, panting softly. His own erection throbbing while his inner walls twitched. "Mmmh....I'm so close." He muttered, squeezing his muscles to make a point. His cock slapping against the underside of his belly while slick dribbled from his opening.
It took more time than Gil would admit for him to process what Mitsuo had said, he was simply too overwhelmed. When he did manage to react, he pulled Mitsuo up so the heavily pregnant man would be resting against his chest, allowing him to fully feel the heaving belly. "you are saying you are close because you have gave me a bj?" He smirked as somehow this had him feeling satisfying, knowing his effect on his fiance. "Hmm we gotta do something about it then, don't we?"

He rubbed against his belly along his front, and was soon in contact with Mtiuso' throbbing member. His cock was stnading up and proud under his belly, smearing precum all over the place. "So wet...... " Gil whispered while continuing his way down, and smiled when he felt how Mitsuo was all wet between his legs. ALthough his cock was limp from the release, he still rubbed his decent sized member against Mitsuo's soaking wet opening, teasing him with his cockhead and increased his sensation by his teasing finger that stretched his folds.
Mitsuo grunted softly as Gil shifted him, pressing himself against him as much as he could. He looked into his fiance's eyes, his face flushed and his lips somewhat swollen. "mmh. that, and the teasing you did before. And the way my dick keeps hitting my belly." He said, closing his eyes as he flexed the muscles around the base of his cock, making it rub against him more. "I love knowing I can make you squirm so much." He muttered.

He moaned as Gil rubbed against him, hips bucking slightly before jerking harder as Gil started to tease him. "Oooh...please. Don't drag it out. You want to use the toy, right?" He panted, leaning his head back and whimpering.
"Sorry, you know you are always too attractive for your own good...." Gil muttered as he stabbed his fingertip lightly into Mitsuo's throbbing.lips, then turned his attention back to releasing his stiffened cock that looked like it would explode any moment. "And your moans..... " he added in a dreamy voice while nuzzling his fiance's cheek. "You always know how to tease me...."

Fondling with his balls, Gil moved back up to clutch Mitsuo's cock into his hand, making use of the belly to give friction to Mitsuo, and was awarded with breathy moans that Gil.loved... he kissed Mitsio as he squirmed on top of him, bucking his hips as much as he could while hwaving the heavy belly, in the process nudging it against Gil so much he moanrd out himself.
Mitsuo purred softly before crying out as Gil shoved a finger into him, closing his eyes tight and giving a drawn out moan as his hips bucked on their own. He gave a low moan, panting harshly at the teasing. "Oooh....ooh, fuck." He moaned, trembling hard against Gil. He moaned into the kiss as his orgasm hit hard. His body stiffened and shuddered as he came, crying out his fiance's name.

His orgasms always seemed so much stronger when he was pregnant, it often overwhelmed him and had even caused him to pass out before. But he didn't right now, he just flopped beside Gil, trembling and panting. Feeling like he was made of jelly.
Gil was so absorbed by Mitsuo's reaction, he was so responsive and adorable that Gil couldnt drag his eyes off him. He held Mitsuo gently and felt the residue waves of pleasure coursing through Mitsuo. He was so soaking wet between his legs. Gil smiled at Mitsuo and rubbed his arms, kissing him.lightly on his cheek as he calmed down. "We are going to have to repeat that time.... you passing straight out. That time's really amazing." He stroked his head as he said that.

When they both calmed a little, Gil wsnt to fetch a towel to wipe down Mitsuo first before smirking, bringing forth the toy. "You would have to instruc5 me... i think i need to loosen this belt?" Gil said, therr's no way the belt's gonna fit over Mitsuo's impressive waistsline now.
Mitsuo panted harshly against Gil, eyes closed as he basked in the afterglow. He opened his eyes when Gil spoke, smirking slightly. "Mmm...that orgasm was so intense. Shorted out my brain." He laughed, leaning his head into his hand.

He shifted onto his back as Gil wiped him down, making a soft noise before sitting up slightly. "Alright. It should fit under my belly. But it adjusts." He said, reaching for it and opening up the cock cage for him. "Ok, so. My junk fits through this hole, then my balls through that and my cock in this." He said, pointing to each part in turn. "Then it clips on. We should put it on first....then insert in my vagina....then my ass. And then tighten up the belt." He said, undoing the buckles on the waist belt. As he spoke, he attached the inflatable toy. "Oh, and grab the lube." He added, rolling onto his back and spreading his legs for Gil, giving him quite the view.
"You sure you would need that lube?" Gil smirked looking down between Mitsuo's legs. The entire area was so wet it glistened under the roomlight. Gil stroked through the parts but took the lube nonetheless. "You really keep surprising me with new things.... and I love you for that." He smiled and kissed on his cock, his balls and his vagina. "I am kissing all of you goodbye for now." He chuckled and then fit the belt over Mitsuo as instructed. He lifted Mitsuo's heavy waist up to get thr belt through, taking his time in thoroughly appreciating and fondling with Mitsuo's curvy body.

He started by fixing the positions over MiTsuo's cock. Still sensitive, Gil had the opportunity to hear the lovely moan from his fiance when he fidgeted the cage over his limp member, occassionally hisses when it got in touch with the cold material. The balls were a little tricky as they had swelled up decently due to the hormones, which pose some sort of difficulty in getting thrm through the device, though in the end they did mamaged. The inflatable tiy looked innocent enough at its deflated stage, and Gil just slipped it in easily with how wet Mitsuo had been. He lingered after that part on his swollen lips. "Can I admit I am a little jealous of this toy already... "
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48