Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Mitsuo clung to Gil like his life depended on it, trembling against the urge to push. Hips rocking gently as he tried to wait it out. "I.....I want to keep them.....inside me." He panted, gritting his teeth. His body was working the baby down, fighting against Gil's cock blocking the way out.

He cried out as Gil thrust up into him, his cry becoming a drawn out moan as the contraction reached its peak and began to fade. He panted harshly, relaxing against Gil while rocking his hips again. His noises were desperate, wanting to reach orgasm before the next contraction hit.
To keep the babies inside of Mitsuo became Gil's obsession now as well. He held Mitsuo tighter against himself and muttered soft words soothingly to encourage Mitsuo. "You are doing very well babe, you are resisting the urge, fighting so brave. ."

The subtle change in Mitsuo's moans was enough hint for Gil to realise the change in mood. He started thrusting as well, thrusting up with each grind Gil had, increasing the sensation. He reached a hand around his belly to take his.cock in hand, storking it quick.
Mitsuo pressed his forehead to Gil's shoulder, panting harshly as they moved, he was soaked in sweat, trembling. He was so close, his inner walls twitching and clenching around Gil as the man moved with him. He was desperate, gasping and whimpering when Gil's hand slid under his belly to find his trapped cock.

"Ooh...Ooohh, god!" He cried out, another contraction hitting right with his orgasm. He gave a loud strangled cry. He couldn't resist the urge, too overwhelmed by everything hitting at once. He pushed against Gil, feeling the baby moving down despite his fiance blocking the exit.
It's amazingly exciting, Mitsuo's inner walls were tightening around him so desperately he felt he was milked by his canal. Mitsuo bursted his load almost immeidately when he stroked his cock, and that swollen little organ spurt a load so large, he could have sworn some even shoot as high up as his chest.

Gil, in his frenzy to chase his own release, thrusted ever so harshly into Mitsuo and immediately he could feel th3 difference. The baby had suddnely surged down and deopped right with his cock when he withdrew, but he was too lost in chasing his own orgaam that he thrusted right back in, and he whined with the blockage at the end of the canal, his cock slipping around that hairy head and slammed into his cervix that's stretched over the baby's head.
Mitsuo gave a sharp cry as Gil kept moving, feeling the baby drop each time he withdrew. He couldn't help pushing, he was so lost in all the overwhelming sensations hitting him at once. He gave a choked cry when his cock slipped past part of the baby's head and hit his cervix, body tensing more at the pain.

Tears stung his eyes as his body kept pushing. "I....I can't....I need to....oh god." He gasped, trying to lift himself so he could push. He felt the baby drop further, touching the tip of Gil's cock.
Mitsuo difficulty lifted himself up slightly with his trembling legs. Gil was quite sure he couldn't have much strength left with the overwhelming contraction and pleasure. He pulled Mitsuo down. "Where are you going babe?" He smirked and then thrusted up even harder, holding Mituso's waist tightly and trapping him so he had nowhere to escape to but to embrace his assault. He thrusted so hard the baby once again was pushed back up, and apparently this tug of war had upset the babies for they struggled and protested wildly in Mitsuo's belly.

Gil kissed Mitsuo's cheeks. His fiance's face was scrunched up from his effort to push, or resist pushing. He couldn't tell. "Don't escape.... The baby's back inside of you now. Tell me how it feels...." He kissed Mitsuo even more lovingly.
Mitsuo screamed when Gil pulled him back down and thrust up into him, nails digging into the man's shoulders at the pain of having the baby shoved back into him. He trembled and panted, shaking from pain and adrenaline. He could feel the babies shifting and kicking even while his belly tightened around them.

A few tears escaped down his cheeks as Gil kissed him, scrunching up his face more even after the contraction passed. "It....it hurts...." He panted.
"I bet it does... hmm maybe if I shove it back inside of you enough times, the babies would be fed up and refuse to come out." Gil smiled, all too happily as he rocked mitsuo on his cock, grinding the baby's head and his cervix with his musroomhead. He nibbled Mitsuo's earlobe and kissed away the big fat tears rolling down his face. "Aww babe... dont cry. You are trembling my love.... " gil squeezed Mitsuo's shoulders and pulled him even closer.

Gil spared a hand to rub on Mitsuo's belly now. He knew he could take a bit more, but then he thought maybe he shouldnt push Mitsuo too hard when there are 2 babies within him. He didnt want to exhaust Mitsuo now, for there could be more fun with the second baby. He smiled and asked Mitsuo gently. "Babe, you think our kid is ready to be born or not?"
Mitsuo whimpered and leaned his head back, eyes closed tight as Gil kept moving. He was shaking more, feeling him pushing the baby back inside. "Ooh....its ready....it wants to come out." He panted, biting his lip. He knew they had to let them come eventually. His belly shifted as it tightened again, forcing the baby down as he gave a sharp whine of pain.
Gil smiled and nodded. "Okay.... Dont worry, daddy's gonna let you out very soon." He kissed Mitsuo and said to the baby, then removed his.cock slightly. Immeidately the baby filled in the gap with another groan from mitsuo. "Hmmm daddy's cock is guiding you out baby.... " he reached down so he could stroke the base of his cock that could no longer fit inside of Mitsuo's shortened canal, thrusting as fast as he could, chasing his orgasm as quickly as he could.
Mitsuo gasped as the baby dropped as Gil withdrew himself, giving a drawn out groan as he kept moving while his contraction reached its peak. He panted harshly, finding himself on the verge of another orgasm as well. He cursed and cried out, pushing the baby down more while he rocked his hips.
The groan from Mitsuo fuelled Gil's shallow thrusts and he growled grabbing Mitsuo's belly tight while grinding into the baby's head just moving down. "Oh god we are grinding into the baby chasing our release together.... how dirty we are as parents." Gil smirked and moved erradically against Mitsuo, not being in any rhythm, but when he exploded all over thrir baby's head, he was finding himself in heaven.

The huge load of cum exploding right at the top of the baby's head brushed it against Mitsuo's still bloated and raw prostate, and all Gil could hear was an almost inhuman howl from Mitsuo at this sudden shock.
Mitsuo panted harshly as Gil kept going, groaning at how tightly he was holding him. "S-so lewd." he muttered before moaning louder as Gil moved harder. Gil's cock thrusting against his prostate sent lightning up his spine. He howled as his orgasm hit hard, shuddering against Gil as he added to the mess all over his stomach.

He felt the baby dropping lower, forcing Gil's cock out of the way as his opening bulged outward. "Oooh, god!"
Gil panted as he slipped out of Mitsuo, pushed out by the baby. The head immeidately dropped down so much it pressed against Mitsuo's opening. It's still not quite out yet, but the bulge was prominent now. Gil stroked the stretched skin against the head. It's so warm. "The baby's coming babe. So close...." he muttered, looking up at Mitsuo with loving eyes. The fluid between mitsuo's legs were so much, it's sticky and messy, but Gil had never seen Mitsuo as beautiful.
Mitsuo trembled, bracing himself over Gil. the contraction passed, leaving the baby just starting to spread him open. "Sh-shit...Ooh...I feel it." He panted. He reached a shaking hand between his legs, brushing against Gil's before moving to feel the baby's head. "Its so big..." He moaned, closing his eyes tight.

He gave a drawn out groan as another contraction hit, pushing hard. The head began to emerge, showing the same thick black hair Mitsuo and Jun had in abundance...it was also clear that this baby was every bit as big as Jun had been...
Gil chuckled. "Yea that's what the doctor said as well right, you are so good at this you always produce big babies." He smiled and shifted Mitsuo a little higher up on his lap so he could rest more comfortably. Gil coudln't quite get enough of his belly, he had to keep touching Mitsuo's baby bump through these last few moments.

The contractions were coming so close together. Gil waited for Mitsuo's push. Time almost became static as he greedily captured the moment, from his scrunched up face, the veins popping out on his neck, the groan and the curled up toes, Gil tried to memorize every bit of details. The focus of all rest between Mtisuo's legs, his whole perineum was pushed out, the tip of the dark patch of hair gradually increasing in size. It started with just a dime, then gradually enlarged to a teardrop as Mitsuo pushed with all his might.
Mitsuo leaned more against Gil, panting harshly. "Ooh...we make big babies...." He muttered, looking down at Gil between contractions. "Any bigger....and they'd get stuck." He said, smirking a little before his face scrunched up at another contraction. "I'm gonna give birth....right into your lap." He strained, the slightest smirk on his lips.

He pushed hard, hands clinging to Gil's shoulders. Giving a drawn out groan as he strained. Soon his opening was stretched wide around the baby's head, and still it wasn't close to coming out. "Aah, god...it burns." He whimpered, taking a break through several contractions.
"Dont be silly, bigger babies wont get stuck... it just takes even longer pushing them out." Gil chuckled and wondered if that would be th3 case for the next baby. He held Mitsuo's waist and nodded. "Yea come on, give birth right unto my lap. That baby would come shooting out of you after its huge shoulders pass, dropping straight into my lap.... you could feel every inch of the baby passing your canal as you pushed with all your might..."

Gil was staring at Mitsuo, mesmerized when he pushed, and when he paused his pushing and talked, it broke the spell and Gil was startled awakr. He laughed at how immersed he was and reached underneath. The baby unfortunately started slipping back quick when Mitsuo was no longer pushing. "You want me to put sone oil on it?to lessen the burn?" He lightly touched the stretched skin and could heard a pained gasp from Mitsuo.
"Maybe..." He panted, feeling the baby stretching him wide. He listened to Gil speak, moaning softly at the image. But pushing took most of his attention, trying to inch the baby further and further out, helped by gravity pulling down. He rocked his hips gently between contractions, easing it further down. But he felt the head sliding back in when he took a break.

"Mmh....aah." He gasped when Gil touched the tightly stretched skin, biting his lip and lowering his head. "Yes..." He breathed. "I don't want to force it and tear." He added, shaking his head. He arched his back gently, pushing out his backside and giving a better view of the head between his legs in the mirror across the room.
Much of the head was still hiddne between Mitsuo's folds. The baby was still largely inside of Mitsuo. He didnt know what Mitsuo was trying to do when he arched his back, but when he followed his gaze backward, he had to swallow hard seeeing the lucrative image in the mirror. "Gosh Mits.... you really know how to seduce me, even while giving birth!"

Gil cleared his throat and then slipped himself off bed so he was standing behind Mitsuo now, letting him hold onto the headboard, then slapped his buttocks causing his cheeks to jiggle. With the suddne pain, Mitsuo tensed up and caused his canal to tighten around the baby, but before he could protest, Gil bent down and spread his legs to lick on his folds. "Oil is too far away... this could work as well i think." He muttered and then licked from his balls up to his vagina, even played with his clit for a bit before licking his opening all wet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48