Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Mitsuo didn't mind the discomfort so much. He'd found some good heat patches to help with his back. This way, he could really enjoy his growing belly. It was taking shape, becoming more pronounced and round. He was sure he could already feel movement, but it could just be his imagination.

When he heard Gil come home, he quickly got up and headed down to him, a wide smile on his face. He hugged his fiance, letting him really feel his belly pressed between them. "Another growth spurt." He muttered, shifting back to let him see. "They are growing so well." He said, hands on either side of the mound. "I couldn't wait to show you." He laughed.
"Wow." Gil was indeed surprised when he felt the mound pressed against him. "They had really grown! That's ...." he pulled himef away a little and admired the obvious curve. "You look, very pregnant now." He chuckled at himslef and knelt down in front of Mitsuo, cupping his belly with both his palms over Mitsuo's. He kissed it llike a loyal worshipper. "Lovely ones, grow big and strong for daddya nd.mommy.... " he kissed him again, littering butterflies kisses all along the curvature. "I can no longer contain it with my hands alone!" He smiled and lookrd up at Mitsuo.
Mitsuo couldn't help his giggle when Gil knelt down and kissed his belly. "They sure are growing." He said, closing his eyes, just focusing on the weight within him and the warmth of Gil's hands over his own....not realizing his thoughts and Gil's attention had gotten him a bit worked up. his shirt hanging from his belly obscured the tent in his baggy sleep pants.
Gil at first didnt notice as well until he accidentally brushed through his erection pressi.g at the bottom of his belly. It brought a smirk on Gil as he heard the gasp from Mitsuo, his knees weakened a little and Gil held him steady by holding his waist. He stood up and continued caressing his belly, and then travelled further south to linger around his sensitive underbelly. "What you say.... they are at third trimester is it? You look so big.... and delicious." He breathed out the last bit close to Mitsuo's ear, almost nibblrd on his earlobe as he said so.
Mitsuo was a bit lost in his thoughts when Gil brushed against his erection, gasping sharply as his knees went weak. He cursed softly, letting Gil steady him before looking up at him and nibbling his lip. "Not quite...almost." He muttered, color rising in his cheeks at the man's whisper. He gasped again, feeling a gentle flutter from within, hands darting to the spot as he looked down. He had felt movement before, but that one had been so strong. "Ooh....I think they like where this is going." He muttered, giving a soft laugh.
"They moved?" Gil asked quirking up his brow. He brushed through his belly to rest his hand on yhe spot that Mitsuo covered. "Hmm i guess that's approval then. Let us not disappoint these 2 little ones...." he muttered, rubbing against Mitsuo's flushed face with his nose. He love the rosy blushes on him. He moved down a little to lift Mitsuo up, and chuckled when the first instinct of Mitsuo was to cradle his belly. "Relax, I am not going to drop you...." he said and moved towards their bedroom.
Mitsuo nodded quickly at Gil's question, watching him move to try and feel as well. It was always so exciting to feel them move. Reminding him that this wasn't another play. He really was carrying tiny people within him. He smiled when Gil nuzzled against him, closing his eyes and making a happy little noise. A noise that was quickly followed by surprise when Gil scooped him up. One arm cradling his belly while the other quickly went over the man's shoulder to hold on. "Aah...I know....instinct." He laughed, leaning up to kiss his cheek.
Mitsuo was growing so much it was hard for it to pass as a beerbelly. Gil thought as he walked to the room and the belly jiggled slightly on him. His palm on Mitsuo's bottom squeezed his buttocks lightly and smiled at how they felt nice on his hand. He pjt Mitsuo on the bed gently and fit himself between his.legs, hovering his.belly and over Mitsuo. His hand lingered on his crotch and wasnt really surprised when he felt a little moisture around his hardening cock and further behind. "They say around this time, pregnant person are more sensitive and... wet...." he said glancing down Mitsuo's body.
Mitsuo liked how his belly took shape, going from a small bump just below his navel to a nice smooth mound. He felt his belly shift as Gil walked, making him more aware of its weight. He made a soft noise as Gil squeezed his ass, shifting himself slightly and giving him a small smirk.

He made a small noise when he was set on the bed, eagerly spreading his legs and looking up at him. He shifted his hips against Gil's hand, moaning softly. "Mmh. I know I am..." He purred, looking up at Gil with dark lidded eyes.
"Hmm always wet? You should have told me so i could do something about it...." gil muttered dragging.his finger through his crotch, causing Mitsuo to tremble and squirm. He kissed Mitsuo as he slowly undressed him, removing the baggy shirt that hid.so much of his lovely curves. He kissed along Mitsuo's body, his gently bulging breasts, his bellybutton and the belly that had stretchmarks developing. He caressed it along his bump, then swallowed Mitsuo's throbbing.cock in his mouth.
"Mmmh, not always. But it doesn't take much to get me going." Said Mitsuo before giving a low moan as Gil teased him. He shifted to help him remove his clothes, lifting his hips for his pants and sitting up slightly for his shirt. He purred at the kisses, watching Gil with lidded eyes. How he kissed his tight belly. He gasped and moaned when Gil took his cock into his mouth, back arching off the bed. "Ooohh, god."
Gil gulped down Mitsuo's cock so much that his nose was poking right into his bulging belly. He bobbed on his cock, already feeling Mitsuo bucking into him uncontrollably, heaving his belly high up in the air. His fingers crept their way underto his balls, fondling with itwhile searching for the clit that hid so well under his masculine counterparts. He smiled into his cock feeling ooozes of squirt running out from Mitsuo and wondered if indeed he could fill a cup with it, like some of the more erotic clips he had seen before.

Gil didnt mind getting Mitsuo off first, it would usually render him pliantly exhausted, like a content cat who would easily pur at the slightest scratch. As much as he loved Mitsuo being wild and mischievously like a wild feline, he also enjoyed him being cuddly and happy.
Mitsuo panted and moaned harshly as Gil bobbed his head, hands clinging to the sheets while he bucked his hips. His noises grew Moree intense as Gil's teasing moved to his balls, then his aching clit. He cursed loudly, legs trembling on either side of Gil's head.

"Oooh, oh, Gil!" He cried as he was pushed over the edge. His hot cum filled the man's mouth while thick slick squeezed from within. He knew Gil preferred his feminine parts, but he loved when he teased his cock so much.
Gil smiled indulgently at Mitsuo. Raising his head from underneath his belly, he rubbed on Mitsuo's trembling legs and swallowed the his load right in front of him, licking away any residue left on his lips. He smiled seductively towards his panting fiance, then bent down again to clean his gentials, licking on his limp cock, cuasing him to jerk with how oversentivie he was now, and then moved down to lick away his slick. "Did i ever tell you you tasted very sweet....." He said. He always loved it when Mitsuo was unable to see what he was trying to do with the belly in the way, and sometimes seeing him struggle to get up to peek, but failing miserably, often times dropping back down on the bed, was quite amusing. He liked his balls, cleaning every inch of it, and then down to his clit and further, to his spasming folds that hid his delicate flower.
Mitsuo looked down himself at Gil, involuntarily mimicking his lip liking. His face was flushed with a bit of a dazed look on it, a smile creeping onto his lips. He closed his eyes as Gil moved back down, biting his lip and jerking his hips as the man liked him clean. His cock already twitching and filling out again. He tried to see what he was doing, only to moan and drop back down when Gil moved lower.

"Mmmh, you have. You must have a sweet tooth for how much you enjoy it." He chuckled, cut off by another moan when Gil's mouth teased his wet slit. He spread his legs more, spreading his opening for him. "Oooh....s-soon your babies will be stretching me open. Passing through the same opening you've penitrated. Mmmh-aaah." He muttered, both hands on the tight dome of his belly. Wanting to drive Gil crazy with the images in his head.
Gil moaned himself at the image that popped up in his mind, he almost felt like he would be licking at the baby's head that poked through Mitsuo's opening, stretching his folds and forced his clit out from its hiding plae as it made an appearance. The face of Mtisuo would be so lovely as well.... the mixture between pain and pleasure, how he strained to push down. He groaned when that also hit him and he felt his cock would be exploding if he didn't do soemthing quick.

"You teasing little git.. you knew what theat would do to me...." he said straightneing back up from beneath Mitsuo and smiled at how he was clutching his belly, somehow looking both "motherly" and seductive at the same time by spreading his legs so wide with the lazy smile on him. He stripped off his own clothes and climbed onto Mitsuo. "I remember you don't mind sweet htings as well..." he said that and kissed him deep, sharing his taste, while his cock teasingly dragged through Mitsuo's crotch.
Mitsuo wanted so badly to have a home birth. Hopefully it would be a slow labor, he wanted to really experience it with Gil. And he knew the man wanted it too. He loved teasing Gil with his words, telling him detailed images. Watching him squirm. The images turned him on as well, visualizing himself giving birth. They would need to set up his cameras and record it.

He gave Gil a smug look when the man scolded him, he fully intended for this reaction. He adjusted himself as Gil stripped, draping his arms over his shoulders when he leaned down for a kiss. "I love teasing you." He purred. "I do love sweet things. I love you after all." He chuckled before giving a soft moan into the kiss at Gil grinding against him.
They had yet to discuss teh birth plans properly, but Gil somewhat knew it would be here. After the experiecne last time, they would be more at ease here at home setting. And whenever Mitsuo described how it would be, it just strengthened Gil's belief in having a home birth. It would be the most intimate and lovely thing they would do together. He just couldn't wait to see Mituso groaning in pain while sporting the large and quivering belly around, while suffering from increased pressure on his hips and more improtantly, his private parts.

"And i have noticed that... you always get it your way though, right? You knew that's the quickest way to get what you want..." he muttered and grinded harder into Mitsuo, somewhat poking around his opening that was wet and ready. The clit had revealed itself from within folds, and every nudge from Gil would hit it with his cockhead, eliciting sweet moans from Mitsuo.
Mitsuo wanted to experience a birth where he could move about their home, resting wherever was most comfortable. Or make himself a cozy little nest of blankets, pillows, and towels. Like the times he had watched his cat have kittens when he was little. She had looked calm even when pushing. He wanted a birth like that. And having Gil close to cuddle and hold him would just make it better.

Mitsuo couldn't answer with Gil grinding against him like that, sending such wonderful jolts of pleasure up his spine. He just nodded and held him tighter, trying to shift his hips and get Gil's cock to slide into his wet opening.
It would be great if Mitsuo would like his touch. He knew that wans't always the case, but he really wish he could be there to hold Mitsuo when he was laboring, much like last time, while they were at home. He smiled at how Mitsuo blindly grinded himself back on Gil, heaving his belly up, bumping it with his abdomen several times adn then huffed out frustartingly when he couldn't get what his cock Gil moved a hand over his belly and reached down to guide his cock into the impossibly hot and wet opening, slipping in smoothly like knife into butter, and glide through to deep within Mitsuo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48