Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(Yep that leave a window for some last minute play ;))

Gil nodded and saw the doctor her way out. He chuckled hearing what Mitsuo said. "Guess the real deal really is different. Anything i can do to help?" He asked clutchinf his hand while rubbing his belly. It had grown so big towering over his frame now, though it looked tight, shifting shape under the powerful contractions. He smoothed his gand over it, tracing the stretchmarks up to the popped bellybutton, then down the slope to the lower belly that was the most prominent now. The babies dropping was stretching that part of Mitsuo the most.
"Yeah....more mass, solid." He muttered between breaths, voice strained from his discomfort. He felt Gil's hand on his belly, groaning softly at the gentle touch on the tightly stretched skin. He panted softly as the contraction passed, relaxing back into the bed. "This is going to take a while..." He muttered. "I don't think the birth is going to be as quick as our play." He sighed, looking down at his belly before shifting to lay more on his side and get as much rest as he could between contractions.
On sideways, Mitsuo's belly jutted even further out of him, almost reaching the side of the bed. "Do you want me on the bed as well? You know I am pretty good at giving massages...." Gil offered. He in fact desire it very much, wanting to share the exlerience as intimately as possible, but he wasnt going to push Mitsuo for it. He had watched enough vids to know laboring.people could enjoy or hate physical touches.
Mitsuo shook his head a little, but gave Gil's hand a squeeze. "I don't think there's enough room." He muttered. He just wanted to rest for now...But the contractions were getting closer, another seizing his middle, making him groan loudly through it.

An hour passed like that. Mitsuo resting between his contractions as they grew closer and closer together. Something changed, pressure growing more. "Aah...something's happening..." He panted, propping himself up and resting his hand on his belly. "Oh...I think I'm almost ready to push." He panted, moving his legs. "Can you check?"
Gil wouldnt admit his heart fluttered with the offer, not to mention the sexy pose Mitsuo had unconsciously exhibited. He nodded and shifted down between his legs, holding him back down as he simply planted one leg on the bed to get to his vagina. "Nah no need for the stirrups. Laying flat on bed made you short of breah anyway. I could do it like this." He rubbed his bottom, liking how it filled out his palm now, getting fleshier and curvier with the pregnancy. At first sight, Mitsuo wouldnt really arouse any unwanted suspicion. He could qualify as a pregnant woman with his softer body now.

"Take a deep breath...." gil said stroking the spasming opening of Mitsuo while easing his finger into him. The slit had closed down again, and his birth canal was tighter than he expected. "Relax babe..... "
Mitsuo laid back down as Gil shifted his legs, biting his lip. His backside and thighs had stored quite a bit of fat, making them soft and round and squishy. His face was even softer and rounder, giving him a more feminine appearance. But his voice was still somewhat masculine. With that deeper tone when he spoke normally.

He took a deep breath, gasping when Gil stroked over his sensitive opening. He winced and closed his eyes as he pushed a finger into him, biting his lip before taking more even breaths to try and relax. "S-sorry." He panted, suddenly crying out as another contraction hit. His inner walls clamping down on Gil's finger as his body tried to force his cervix open more.
Gil had to knead on the marshmallow like bottom of Mitsuo's. He hadnt been out much, so his skin was fair - resembling even more like marshmallow. He was gonna get in deep when the contraction hit, and his canal tightened so much that Gil.couldnt move it. He wiggled his fnger only ot get another gasp from Mitsuo, hitting somewhere he had no idea of, but apparently it felt good for Mitsuo's face was now morr like a contorted one between pleasure and pain, not pure agony. Gil was pleased with there being a way of balancing off the pain, he kissed his knee in his excitement.
Mitsuo wasn't happy with the extra weight, but he supposed it was alright since Gil seemed to enjoy it so much. He would be sure to lose some of it once this was over...but perhaps try and keep that plush ass around...

Mitsuo jerked his hips when Gil wiggled his finger, managing to just stimulate his prostate. It was a nice jolt of pleasure, even made his cock twitch a little. But the pleasure wasn't nearly enough to get him riled up. He breathed through the pain until it passed, letting his head fall back as he gave a groan, "Quick....before the next one." He panted. "They're getting closer." He added, rubbing his belly with one hand.
"Can you pull your leg up a little?" Gil asked even though it mainly was to satisfy his twisted pleasure of seeing Mitsuo spreading himself wide for him. He helped lifted Mitsuo's legs for him to grab on. Mitsuo held it from behind his knee, which squeezed his belly out from the side. Gil had to let out a deep breath in order to drag his gaze away from his gorgeous, quivering belly. Getting down to business, he moved in closer, twisting his way into Mitsuo's warm, moist cavity. The cervix was much lower than he expected, his fingertip reached it so soon he was surprised. "The babies are really dropping. Take a deep breath and relax?" He suggested as he touched around the soft ring of muscle, estimating the width. "I think it's a 7.... not quite there yet, but i could feel a head pushing down, could be why you are feeling the urge." he said withdrawing his finger, even though the warm canal seemed to be pulling him back, wanting him to stay.
Mitsuo shifted for Gil, spreading himself more. He wasn't really thinking about how he looked...He was just focused on what his body was doing. However, there was a mirror nearby that could be moved so he could see.

He groaned as Gil pressed his finger deeper, breath hitching softly as he felt around. He lifted his head when Gil said he could feel the baby, swallowing thickly as all his worries came rushing back. Tbough, the next contraction distracted him from that, bringing with it the urge to push. But Gil said he wasn't quite there, so all he could do was groan through clenched teeth and cling to the sheets...resisting the urge to push was much harder than he thought.
GIl dare not move, afriad he would agitate Mitsuo further during teh conraction. He could see how difficult it was to resist the urge, for his canal was spasming hard, like it couldn't determine whether it should squeeze tight or push down. He shifted his peachy butt as much as it was allowed,almost like he was riding his finger even though it wasn't the case at all. Gil didn't withdraw his finger until the contraction past and Mitsuo visibly relaxed, albeit panting harshly. His belly was rising and falling rapidly. Gil placed a hand on the lower side, feeling the stretch and movement. "Do you want to try moving around?" He suggested. "It could speed up dilation."
Mitsuo gave a strained groan through tightly gritted teeth, shifting his body slightly. Every ounce of his body was screaming at him to push, but he knew he wasn't ready. He was relieved when the contraction faded, panting harshly and staring up at the ceiling. He grunted and looked at Gil, giving a nod. "yeah, yeah, that'll help." He said, slowly sitting up and taking Gil's hands to help getting up.

He grunted once he was on his feet. one hand moving under his belly. "Ooh, ah." He gasped, feeling the weight settle deeper in his pelvis. He motioned for Gil to help with the wires while he slowly paced the room. hands stayed on his belly, rubbing it slowly. He could feel the first baby sinking lower and lower as he walked, stopping suddenly at the foot of the bed and holding onto it as another contraction hit. "Oooh, oh fuck!" He gasped, leaning forward and groaning loudly. Legs spreading more as he gave in to the urge to push. Feeling the first baby inching into his birth canal as his whole body trembled.
Gil was at first still trying to get those wires in order, though when he saw Mitsuo leaning forward, face flushed and clearly heaving down as he parted his legs wider, Gil knew it wasnt good and yelled. "No Mitsuo! Dont! Stop whatever you are doing, you are only gonna hurt yourself!" He shouted squeezing Mitsuo's arm. "You are just going to push the baby into your cervix and risk tearing it or making it swell. You should know a swollen cervix is probably one of th3 worst thing that could happen. Listen to me Mitsuo, focus on me. DONT PUSH." He cupped Mitsuo's face and forced him to look into his eyes. "Keep panting, or just sway your hips. How about this." He put his hand on Mitsuo's opening. He was so sensitive he impulsively clenched his canal tight, cancelling out some of the urge to push.
Mitsuo didn't hear Gil until he cupped his face and forced him to look into his eyes. He stared at him with wide eyes, mouth hanging open as he panted. He froze and jerked his hips when Gil put his hand on his opening, giving a strangled moan. "Ooh, god. I need to push." He gasped, closing his eyes tight. He scrunched up his face, resisting the urge as much as he could while rocking his hips slowly. "I have.....have to be ready....by now." He managed between breaths, fingers clenching tightly on the foot of the bed. He slowly relaxed as the contraction passed, leaning against Gil. "I....I need to get them out...." He muttered. "My body is screaming at me..." He added, burying his face against Gil's shoulder and clinging to his arms.
"Right, i would check for you now." Gil provided holding Mitsuo. The man was still trembling in his arms. "You know your body could deceive you, just let me check to be sure ok? I dont want anything bad to happen to you..." he put Mitsuo on the bed and spread his legs. His opening somewhat appeared to be more swollen. "Breath..." Gil murmured while quickly inserting his finger into Mitsuo. The birth canal was swollen and ready, biting down on his finger. He tried to be quick and pushed in, found himself in contact with the cervix very soon, the baby had dropped further.
Mitsuo nodded his head against Gil's shoulder, using the man for support. He made an agreeing noise, letting Gil help him back on the bed and situating the wires. He gasped when Gil slid a finger I to him, biting his lip. He had never felt so tight before. "Aah...what do you feel? I know the head is really low...am I ready to push?" He asked, words getting more urgent as he felt another contraction starting.

He grit his teeth and scrunched up his face when it hit, giving a loud strained noise as he resisted the urge to push. His whole body shook, waiting for Gil's answer.
Mitsuo's belly's quivering right in front of Gil's eyes and he despised himself for having dirty thoughts when Mitsuo was in so much agony. He was clenched so tight he had to really psuh in to move. Gil felt around though everything felt cramped. Much to his dread, he could feel some swelling already. It would be the worst and Gil had to think of a way to stop Migtsuo's urge. The man could be unconsciously pushing. "No, dont push, or you would be getting the opposite of what you want. Seriously Mitsuo, I think you had reached 8cm, but now you are swelling and it reduced to 7."
Mitsuo was trying so hard to resist that he was subconsciously pushing. He needed to relax, but the instinct to push was so overwhelming. He shifted his legs as Gil pushed in further and felt around, whimpering loudly at the news.

"I....I can't." He managed to gasp, face so scrunched up and tears rolling from the corners of his eyes. "The urge....too strong. F-fuck, I need to get it out!" He shouted, leaning his head back and giving a raw cry of agony.

A nurse popped her head in, quickly going to check the monitors hooked up to Mitsuo. "He needs to relax...we have a birthing tub just through that door. It's full of body temperature water already." She said, looking between the pair for an answer.
"Mitsuo?" Gil attempted to ask but apparently Mitsuo was in too much agony to answer. He turned to th3 nurse. "We would take that, thansk so much. What about these wires? We have to get them off when we are in th3 water?" He pulled out of Mitsuo and got reasy to scoop him up, sinking his hand into the cottoncandy like thighs of Mitsuo, supporting him from his bum. He waa thankful even in immense pain, Mitsuo didnt struggle in his arms, just naturally put his head on Gil's chest and pliantly let him pick him up.
"Of course. We can use other monitoring methods." Said the nurse, gently removing the sensors from Mitsuo's skin while Gil moved to scoop him up. She moved ahead of them, getting some towels to set by the edge of the tub. It was just a hot tub, but the water was kept at body temperature. The room itself was kept at a even temperature as well. It made for a much gentler entry to the world for a baby. Rather than the sudden cold of a normal hospital room.

Mitsuo clung to gil, panting as the contraction passed. He lifted his head, seeing the tub. He moved with the help of Gil and the nurse, slipping into the water and reclining while he waited for Gil to strip down to his shorts and join him.

"I'll see if he can have any anti-inflamatory medication." Said the nurse, quietly leaving the pair alone again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48