Mpreg Central

Full Version: On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Mitsuo kept moving his hips through his orgasm and his water breaking, panting harshly and moaning lowly. He felt Gil's cock throb between them, but didn't really notice him adding his own cum to the mess smeared on their bellies. His opening twitched, tight balls blending in with the skin of the lips.

The contraction faded with his orgasm, leaving him there panting to catch his breath. He wrapped his arms around Gil as he sat up, nuzzling against him. "Ooh....god...." He muttered. "My water broke....th-that was intense." He mumbled, looking up at him. "Th-things are going to speed up now." He added, shifting his hips.

He slowly sat up between Gil's legs, one hand smearing the cum over his tight lower belly. His other hand moved to spread it over Gil's, chuckling softly. But he paused as another contraction hit, sitting up and giving Gil a full view of how his belly changed shape as it tightened. He moaned through it, closing his eyes and rocking his hips.
"Certainly, your water broke at just the right time i think...." gil nibbled small kisses on Mitsuo's smooth face. "That is probably one of the hottest way of water breaking...." gil chuckled with Mitsuo spreading his cum like spreading butter on a toast, and smiled even more when he saw Mitsuo's face twisted with anoyher contraction hitting. They were indeed hitting muvh closer together.

Gil stared at the belly that's almost alien like, twitching and hardening, pressing down on the babies wanting to force them.out. it was strange to look at, but fascinating as well. Gil presssrd a hand on it to feel the warm flesh tighten up, then moved his other hand onto Mitsuo's hips and rubbed circles on the globe of fleshy bottom.

"Can you feel the baby dropping down on your pelvis? I think.your canal's still wet, then the baby would squeeze its way pass your fat, swollen and sensitive cervix tp get down to the birth canal, that's drenched and also smeared with not only my cum, but.also your own...." he whispered, smearing.some of the messy fluids and stuffed a finger into Mitsuo's spasming canal and spread it all along the swollen sides.
"Very intense." Muttered Mitsuo. Feeling the pressure release from within just as his orgasm snapped through him like a rubber band was incredible. He groaned lowly through the contraction, looking down at his tight belly, breathing through the pain as he watched it shift. He watched Gil's hand, biting his lip and moaning again. But then he had to close his eyes as the contraction reached its peak.

He gasped when Gil rubbed his backside, leaning closer to him. He nodded to his questions, leaning his head back. Another sharp gasp escaped him as Gil slid his fingers into him, hips bucking slightly. "Oooh, fuck..." He moaned, panting as the contraction passed. He shifted his hips, wanting to feel Gil's fingers more.
Gil.smiled at thr sweet moans of Mitsuo. His finger slipped in deeper when Mitsuo shifted his hips, and he breached him further, then teased him further pressing into his prostate. It had died down slightly after the mutliple release of Mitsuo, but still obviously larger than usual.

Gil used his finger to outline thr lump, then pressrd down when Mitsuo.least expected it. He chuckled and then kissed Mitsuo deeply before mumurring. "You are so beautiful... and very soon you w9uld be pushing out our babies. It's so amazing.... thank.you so much."
Mitsuo shuddered as Gil slid his finger deeper, moaning as he teased his prostate again. He panted harshly, giving a keening cry when he pressed on the sensitive organ again. He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Gil's shoulders. "So many sensations..." He muttered, resting his forehead against his fiance's. "You make me feel so amazing." he breathed, closing his eyes.

It wasn't long before he was scrunching his face up again with another contraction, breathing through it and moaning softly. "I feel the first one...almost ready to come out..." He muttered, voice strained from the pain. He slowly rocked his hips, both to feel Gil's fingers and to help ease the baby downwards....
"You are amazing..." Gil confessed, smiling as their foreheads touched each other. Mitsuo's insides were so warm and soft. With the contraction hitting again, Gil could clearly feel his finger was sucked in from Mitsuo tensing up. It was a peculiar sensation and it almost felt like Mitsuo's canal was guiding his finger deeper in so that he could touch the opening and cervix. He therefore let his muscle work and gradually, his finger slipped in deep enough to touch his cervix.

It was always interesting to feel Mitsuo's cervix, that bottleneck that separated them with their child, children. He tentatively poked on the soft piece of flesh and was quite surprsied when he could feel a patch of hair. "Oh god that's the head! Mitsuo I could feel it!" He said excitedly and kissed Mitsuo's flushed cheeks. He was hugging him close now, not wanting to miss any part of the changes taking place on his fiance's body.
Mitsuo was concentrating on the contraction, listening to Gil's voice helped him stay calm. He groaned softly as his fingers slid deeper, feeling his inner walls clenching around them so tightly. He made a soft noise when he reached his deepest point, biting his lip when he touched his cervix. He groaned, pausing at the man's exclamation.

"Aah-ah, really?" He asked, looking down himself, then back to his fiance's eyes. "The head is pressing down....I can feel it...so much pressure." He muttered, panting softly. "But I'm not ready to push." He added, shifting his weight. "I want to wait for that urge....the overwhelming need to push...And I want to resist it." He whispered. He wanted to drag this out...
"Oh babe you dont even know what you are doing to me...." Gil's heart was pumping like crazy hearing mitsuo's intention. A dragged out birth where Mitsuo voluntarily resisted the urge to push, that's the wildest dream coming true for Gil. He stroked his belly while slipping another finger into Mitsuo. "In that case.... why not use something to stopper your canal? You feel the pressure of the baby, how about some counterpressure?" Gil whispered.

The warm and heavy body of Mitsuo rested nicely on Gil, and the wiggle of his bum just fuelled Gil's erection which was poking hard into Mitsuo's perineum. Gil slipped both fingers in and concenteated on the fingertips. With some careful maneuvering, he put pressure on the patch of hair and the head moved slightly back in.
Mitsuo moaned when Gil added another finger, holding him tighter. "OOoh....mmh, counter pressure." He purred, shifting his hips more as Gil's finger slid deeper. He could feel Gil's cock, knowing it wanted to go somewhere. But he didn't want to move yet.

He gasped sharply as Gil pushed on the baby's head, scrunching his face up and giving a shaky cry. "Ooh, f-fuck." He gasped, whimpering and trembling. "Mmh, please." He breathed, shifting his hips, allowing Gil's cock to nudge against his opening...
"How's the pressure now? I bet your whole womb would protest from the baby getting back in? Does it make it painful?" Gil roamed his hand all over Mitsuo's bloated lowerbelly. The thin layer of sweat over it make it shine under the roomlight. "Everytime it drops..... I would push him back in. Fuck right into your cervix and force it back in..... that wave of pain spreading all over your womb."

Gil could have sworn his cock just went even thicker at Mitsuo's whimper and tremble. He couldn't believe how swollen his own member was when Mitsuo granted him access. "Here we go babe..." He whispered and then plunged in. Mitsuo felt tight, and even though he was dripping wet as well, Gil did have some difficulty penetrating. His canal was inviting, clenching around him tight to pull him in.
Mitsuo moaned and whimpered as Gil continued to press the baby back up into him, trembling against him. "S-so much pressure." He panted, feeling the babies squirm in protest, his belly shifting under Gil's hand.

He cried out as Gil pressed into him, lowering himself into his lap and onto his cock. "Y-you feel bigger." He panted, eyes closed tight. His whole body tensed as another contraction hit, making him give a strained cry. He clung to Gil tighter, not wanting to move yet...feeling so stuffed with Gil's cock blocking the way out for the babies...
His breach into Mitsuo was made easier with Mitsuo cooperating and aiding. He was still finding his angle when the contraction hit and, man, thats some pressure. Gil moaned loud at the canal closing down on his cock and his held Mitsuo tight as well. "Gosh baby, so tight!" He hummed and smiled. His cock almost felt painful from Mitsuo clenching tight, but it's absolutely exhilirating.

Gil tried to move his hips slightly and his cockhead moved just that bit to point right into Mitsuo's cervix. He groaned in pleasure when that tip was brushing agaihst something hairy. "Phew.... that's it. I am properly stoppering our baby..... " he said and just revelled in the feelung like Mitsuo, holding his belly with both palms.
Mitsuo could only stay still, trembling and panting through the contraction. Feeling Gil so deep, keeping him full. "Ooh...Y-you....you're almost in my womb...." He panted, gently shifting his hips.

He still wasn't ready to push, pressing his forehead to Gil's shoulder as he breathed through the contraction. He gave a low groan as it passed, legs trembling slightly. "F-fuck....Gil....So full." He moaned, gripping his back and lowering himself further.
"Yea.... babe I am occupying every inch of you, i am filling up your canal so much the babies had no chance of coming out. You are going to hold in the push, resist the urge until uou couldnt take it. I want to aee your struggle in this losing nattle to your instincts... we could both feel it the best way then . How the babies and your body attempt to push against us, to press down on my cock and your cervix....." gil said with amother throb running through his cock. His voice passed on from his chest straight into Mitsuo, the vibrations going through from his chest to his fiance.

Placing his hands on Mitsuo's bottom now, he encouraged his attempt of swallowing him even deeper, and twisted his hips as well. The contraction had once again returned and the baby's dropping slightly back down, though without Mitsuo's push the movement was minimal.
Mitsuo took a shaky breath as Gil spoke, digging his fingers into his back as he trembled. He could already feel the pressure...that urge to push already growing. He took a few deep shaking breaths, shifting himself slightly and moaning at the feeling of Gil so deep within him. Feeling his fiance throb and twitch as he spoke, loving the way his voice rumbled through his chest.

"Aah-aah!" He gasped as Gil helped him to lower himself more, trembling harder. His own cock trapped between Gil's body and his belly, throbbing hard. He choked on a cry as another contraction hit, lifting his head to breathe harder. Each inhale helping to push down on the baby.
Mitsuo lifting up his head reminded Gil of a swan, extending its neck high up in the sky. He nibblrd along his neck, kissed lightly on his adam's apple. The belly was once again tightening up, shifting and forcing the baby down. This time, he could feel more pressure on his cockhead and frankly, the wet patch of hair just increased the sensation. Gil moaned and groaned. He held Mitsuo's back so that he could arch his back forward and work his way through the contraction.

The contractions wrre working their way in opsning up Mitsuos cervix, the bottleneck receding and dilating to allow for thr passage of the baby, so soon Gol was fedling less pressure at the tip. To compensate for thr receding pleasure, he lifted Mitsuo's hips up and dropped him right down onto himself so once again, he fucked the baby back in.
Mitsuo loved when Gil teased his neck. almost purring despite the pain he was in. His adam's apple bobbed beneath the skin as he swallowed and moaned. Breathing harder as his contraction worked up to its peak, back arched, pressing his belly firmly against Gil's body.

He gasped when Gil lifted him before crying out when he was dropped. He cursed and dug his nails into Gil's back, rolling his hips to get more friction. He panted as the contraction ended, pressing his forehead against Gil's as he caught his breath. "So intense." He breathed, shifting to capture his fiance's lips in a passionate kiss.
"The baby is an extension of me..... don't you agree?" Gil smiled feeling Mitsuo panted on him. His belly pressed repeatedly against his front when he inhaled. He moaned into the kiss, putting in all the love he had for Mitsuo into it. His hands weren't free as they roamed their way along his curvy body, especially over his belly, cherishing this last few moments of admiring this pregnant body.

Mitsuo's canal continued to spasm even after the contraction. It's sucking on him like no other time. Gil's cock worked to block the flow of water, which in fact was good for Mitsuo for his water broke a little too early. Had he lost too much fluid, it would lead to insufficient lubrication when it's really teh time for the babies to come. Gil was oblivious to all the mechanism behidn it though, and just wish for this moment to stay. He loved holding Mitsuo, and at the moment, it felt like it's them against the birth, they are in this together.
Mitsuo gave a low moan into the kiss, trembling harder. He felt the urge to push growing, but he was trying to focus on Gil instead of his instinct. He shifted his hips, rocking on his cock. "Aah-aah." He gasped, breaking away from the kiss to breathe. He started moving more, feeling more fluid dribbling out of him. He was riding him, trying to reach another climax as quickly as possible.

But his next contraction hit, and so did the urge to push. "F-fuck!" He gasped, trembling against Gil as he resisted the instinct, panting harshly against Gil's shoulder as he leaned into him.
Mitsuo getting unto motion again influenced Gil and he moved as well, trying to chase the orgasm that's right about to happen when the contraction returned. Mitsuo froze in obvious difficulty to work against his urge. Gil's heart swelled seeing his fiance leaning against him. It's a simple gesture but it.told how Mitsuo trusted him in these and was finding support from him.

"Shhh it's ok. You are doing so well... yea dont lose to your urges. Can you feel the baby? Can you try to keep the head in? Keep that ring of muscle around him tight... dont lose against that contraction. Our baby would be staying in you just that bit longer..." coupling his words, Gil thrusted into Mitsuo, countering the contraction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48