Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Ryne was stunned. She was basically asking him to marry her. "Yes, I would love to be your partner." Ryne said without hesitation.
"I'm fine with the breeding, as long as I get to stay with you." Ryne said. Ryne returned the kiss he received. "I would love to see the house." Ryne said, eager to see the insides of the house.
"It would be interesting to try other species to breed with, but I still want to breed with you and only possible. I'm just saying if a problem occurred and the breeders were needed to repopulate a lot." Ryne said clarifying. Ryne looked at the interior of the house and loved every inch of it. "It's beautiful." Ryne said amazed. "When humans make official partners we simply ask them but that can be challenge to few. You were the one who asked me so I want to follow Aethon tradition." Ryne declared.
"Here let me show you what humans do when we want our partners in our lives." Ryne said. Ryne then bent down onto one knee with some difficulty. He grabbed her hand gently and said. "Arannis, would be my partner?" Ryne said as he smiled at her.
"A little but I think I can manage." He said. Ryne then gently wrapped his arms around Arannis, being careful not to hurt Yuki. "How's my little girl doing?" Ryne cooed at their newborn.
"That's good." Ryne said. "What will happen to them? You told me their royalty because of their eye colour. But they aren't raised in the castle." Ryne said curiously.
"A prince huh? That's pretty cool!" Ryne said with excitement. "You know I would love to see your family and your home." Ryne said. "Maybe we could even stay there when I give birth." He said with some hope.
Ryne nodded. "I understand, we need to make sure I eat enough, excercise, and relax a bit." He explained. "I want to make sure our babies are born healthy." Ryne rubbed his belly. He then felt his hunger rising. Then suddenly a loud growl erupted from his bloated stomach.
Ryne held Yuki in his arms, looking at his daughter's eyes, a beautiful honey colour. He started to rock her back and forth gently. Yuki started to slowly close her eyes. Ryne smiled and whispered to her. "Soon your going to have many brothers and sisters." Ryne said before kissing Yuki on the forehead
"Don't know. Maybe we should keep it a surprise until the end. If you wanted to." Ryne said. He sat down at the table and started eating the sandwiches like if they were the first meal he got in years.
Ryne finished his sandwiches very quickly. Ryne looked at Arannis embarassinly and said; "C-could have some more please?" Ryne said rubbing his belly.
Ryne smiled at Arannis before eating again. Ryne was finished in record time. Ryne leaned back in his chair as far as he could. Ryne started to rub belly, having eaten more than he could chew, because he had a stomach ache. "Arannis, my stomach hurts. C-c-could you please rub it?" Ryne said embarassed having sounded like a child.
"Being with a beautiful woman and raising a family in a amazing house? Yes, I always wanted a life like this and because of you, I have it." Ryne said sincerely. He will love this life with Arannis.
"When will we visit your planet?" He said curiously. Ryne was being turned on by Arannis rubbing his belly. He opened his legs to allow his belly to dip. When he did, his penis touched his underbelly, he felt a jolt of pleasure go up his spine. Ryne moaned from pleasure but blushed furiously from what he did.
"No! Please, don't stop. I'm just sensitive around the belly." Ryne stated. "I love it when you rub my belly." Ryne's penis was still rubbing against his underbelly. He felt his legs going weak, but he was loving the feeling.
Ryne returned the kiss, enjoying the kiss and the massage. But his penis kept rubbing his underbelly and he could feel the pressure building up inside him until he cummed. He felt his hot seed hit his belly. He felt embarassed and ashamed that he cummed in front of Arannis without intercourse.
"Sorry, I swear that never happens." Ryne said ashamed. He took Arannis hand and pulled her onto him. Ryne started to kiss Arannis, wrestling his tongue with hers.
"Arannis, please...lets do this. I-I-I-I need it...please." Ryne said trembling from sexual excitement. His body felt hot, his hormones were telling him, he needed sex and he needed it now.
"Yes...please...I can...take it." Ryne said breathing heavily, awaiting for Arannis to have a third round with him. "I need it...please don't keep me!" Ryne blushed heavily, knowing he had more control over himself but with the many children inside him, he couldn't control his sexual tendencies.
Ryne returned the kiss and moved his hands to her breast and butt and started to massage them. Ryne felt Arannis ride him and soon he started to move his hips in sync.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30