Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
"I didn't lie about you being my first. I'm just getting better with you." Ryne said with a heavy blush on his face. Ryne started to moan as Arannis kissed the crook of his neck. "Please continue Arannis...lets finish this." Ryne said.
Ryne chuckled. He started to pant from the increased pace and cummed when Arannis did. Ryne was drawing breathe before Arannis kissed him and rolled to the side of the bed. "Goodnight Arannis, I love you." And with that Ryne cuddled next to Arannis and fell asleep.
Ryne stirred awake from a noise in the room, a creak from the floor. Ryne tried to get up but his large belly was weighing him down. His belly had grown to about the same size as he was when was about to give birth, an impressive 450 cm around, being bigger than a exercise ball. Ryne managed to get up to a sitting position and started to wipe the sleep from his eyes. "Mornin Arannis. How are you doing?" Ryne said.
"Yes, I did sleep well thanks for asking." Ryne said with a smile. "I'll have to excercises eventually, otherwise I won't be able to walk and you would have to carry me everywhere." Ryne chuckled at the thought. Ryne heard the oh so familiar sound of his stomach growling. It sound like he ate a angry monster. "Do you want me to help you? I can help." Ryne said.
Ryne smiled at Yuki. He went over to her playpen and picked her up being careful not to fall off balance. He put little Yuki on his belly still holding her and said "How's my little girl doing? Have you been good for mama while daddy was asleep?" Ryne playfully asked the month old daughter.
Ryne started to dig into his large breakfast. His portion sizes were comically larger than Arranis'. His meal consisted of 7 pancakes, 10 eggs , 8 pieces of bacon, and 5 pieces of toasts. Ryne finished his meal before Arannis or Yuki. He leaned back and rubbed his belly as it felt bigger and a little tighter.
Ryne gulped at the sight of Arannis. Her features hugged against the swimsuit and he thought she looked beautiful. "Yes." Ryne said simply. He got up with some difficultly, walked to the bedroom and changed into his bathing suit. He noted that his bathing trunks were a little tight around his hips but he brushed this off as nothing. He headed downstairs and said... "I'm ready Arannis." He blushed heavily.
Ryne looked through the pool to find Arannis. He kept swimming but he wasn't able to move quickly as his belly acted as a buoyant. For all he knew Arannis could be underneath him. When Arannis popped right in front of him again he tried to kiss her back but she disappeared again. He really wanted to find Arannis, he loved her kisses.
Ryne quickly took his chance and started kissing Arannis. He couldn't do much with her as he was very tired. He broke away from Arannis to catch his breathe. Ryne started to rub his belly when he felt something bump inside his stomach. The babies started to kick, and they kicked a lot. "Arannis, they babies their kicking!"
"Arannis, you know what happens when you rub my belly." Ryne trembled in the water, feeling weak in his legs. He loved his belly being rubbed, but as his pregnancy progressed his belly gotten very sensitive. This was his only weakness but he enjoyed it too much.
"Please, you can rub it. You can rub it all you want, when you want to." Ryne said blushing. The babies started to kick again. "I think they want to feel their mama."
"I love you too Arannis." No matter how many times he said it, he would never get tired of saying those words. Ryne continued to kiss Arannis. He moved his arms down Arannis' back and started to rub Arranis' buttocks.
"Arannis, I'm happy to be able to carry your children. I never have been this happy since I became a breeder and met you." Ryne said with pure bliss. He felt a flurry of kicks in his womb towards Arannis' hands. He loved it when they kicked and loved to kick when his belly was rubbed.
"I've had only 170 pregnancies before I met you. I was 17 years old when I joined, I'm 21 years old now turning in a few weeks." Ryne answered with ease. "It's a great feeling, having life grow inside you, is the greatest experience you could have. Maybe we can go to the labs and get you pregnant." Ryne said, interested in seeing Arannis with a pregnant belly.
"We can always try, but I understand if you don't want to." Ryne said with a little disappointment but still was excited by the idea. "I don't mind if your older than me, I kinda like older women." Ryne said after reading her mind. He blushed after saying he liked older women.
(Ya that sounds good. Maybe after the first try they have one naturally)

Ryne smiled at the thought of Arannis pregnant. "Let's get out of the pool and try it." Ryne started to swim to the stairs. When he was getting out, he felt the shift in gravity and started to wobble backwards.
"Ok, so maybe we should try artificially inseminating you. Aethon babies can't be artificially inseminated, but human babies can." Ryne found the small vial he was looking for, though his belly bumped into everything. Ryne then took a special needle and drained the vial of the strange white liquid. "C-c-could you please take your clothes off." Ryne said shyly
"Yes it will be mine, the needle has my sperm in it." Ryne answered. He blushed "I need to open your legs, please." Ryne said preparing the needle.
Ryne nodded. He recognized Arannis fear and he carefully pushed the needle deep inside her. He gently pushed the sperm into her, he saw her belly start to get bigger. He was only half way done.
"We'll know when we check, I have to put another formula to allow growth of the baby." Ryne said as he finished putting all of his seed into her. He took out another needle and a vial with a purple-pink coloured liquid inside it. He filled the needle with the liquid and inserted the formula into Arannis. Her belly began to swell again, getting bigger.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30