Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Zero smiled. "That's amazing." He said as he kissed Talekia's neck. "Will I get them?" He asked
Zero smiled at the news and at the glowing tattoos. "Then I guess I have a lot to do." He said as he kissed Talekia again.
Zero smiled as he pushed Talekia to the bed. He then entered her, pumping deep into her.
Zero kissed Talekia lovingly. "I want to be filled with life. I want my womb to be tight and round with our children." He said excitedly.
Zero nodded. "One day though." He said dreamily as me pumped faster and deeper until he released his seed.
Zero moaned as he laid down next to Talekia. "Am I pregnant now?"
Zero raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"
Zero nodded. "We'll try tomorrow." He said as he cuddled up next to Talekia.
Zero nodded as he fell asleep.
Zero rubbed his belly sadly as he tried to conceive. "What are we doing wrong?" He asked as he kissed the feeling of being pregnant.
Zero nodded before he turned pale at a thought he had. "Talekia? Do...do you think its my fault?" He asked.
Zero went to Talekia and hugged her. "It's not your fault. Let's try again."
Zero kissed Talekia lovingly. "I will get pregnant. We can't give up. We'll have our own family." He stated.
Zero shook his head. "I'm not giving up!" He said as he pumped faster into Talekia. "I want to carry our baby! I won't give up until I'm carrying our child." He stated.
Zero looked to Talekia and stopped. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"
Zero pulled out and hugged Talekia. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said as he wept.

(When is zero getting pregnant?)
(Sounds good that special way thing. Let's do it.)

Zero nodded. "I love you too."
(Maybe they go through a ritual to ask the gods? They eat a sacred fruit that helps them but it makes them super fertile. How's that?")

Zero nodded as he laid down next to Talekia and slept.
(I think it should be a private thing.)

Zero walked with Talekia to her home, still sad at what happened last night.
Zero greeted Talekia's parents respectfully.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30