Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Jace blushed shyly "Okay, yeah sure" He gently wrapped his arm around Aquums waist to steady him before he fell "You okay? Other than the soreness that comes every time" He smiled gently
He grinned. "Yeah, of course. I'm fine" he lied. His hole was stretched and sore, and it made him walk awkwardly. Hopefully it would heal soon. The two limped to the cafeteria and grabbed some snacks before sitting down. Aquum silently marveled at the sea of bellies around him, tons of different races with stomachs of different sizes. "So," he asked Jace with a shy smile. "I take it that that wasn't your first pregnancy. What were the ones before like?"
Jace smiled softly "No, it wasn't my first, they were the biggest i have given birth to, most others were only the size of golf balls but there were twenty or so...you lose count with the pain and the wishing of it to end" He laughed shaking his head "Which is why I keep going back to it, that was about my fifth birth and i started three weeks ago, but i always have horrible labour pains even if in every single other being there are none. How about you? How did you find giving birth?" He asked gently and smiled
Aquum squuezed Jace's hand in sympathy. "Labour pains no matter what? You poor thing. I understand why you go for smaller creatures to birth from." He paused and took a sip from his drink. "Me, though? I dunno, I guess I feel an amount of pain that is considered average. But I'm definitely looking forward to giving it another shot. Especially with something that lasts a little longer then half an hour, since I spent most of it helping you" he teased.
Jace blushed lightly "Thanks for that...I was kind of freaking out because of the size of them" He said sipping at his drink "There are plenty of creatures who last more than half an hour....like my species, our seeds gestate in a day"
"Hmmm..." said Aquum, with a mischievous spark in his eye. He found Jace very handsome, and relished the idea of being filled with his seed. "If that's an offer, I won't say no..."
Jace choked on his drink a deep blush settling on his cheeks "I-Im sorry?" He asked wide eyed staring at him
"No- I didn't- I meant..." Aquum cringed. He had a habit of saying the worst possible thing at the worst possible time. He had meant what he said though. He'd be interested in having Jace's spawn inside him. But obviously that wasn't going to fly. "When you mentioned how your species' seeds worked, I thought you meant you wanted to seed me..." he said, rather glumly.
Jace blushed deeply "I-I wouldn't mind putting my seeds in you...you're very gorgeous" He said shyly looking down twisting his cup around his fingers
Aquum couldn't help but grin as he leaned across the table and pecked a kiss on Jace's forehead. "C'mon, we should go and find a private room." He grabbed Jace's hand and led the two of them away.
Jace blushed a little "Are you healed enough yet?" He asked gently "Oh, our kind are live young as well and generally you become pregnant with 3-5 babies anything above or below that is a rare exception" He said quickly wanting to tell Aquum everything before he made a complete decision
Aquum paused, considering Jace's words. He could handle up to five, no question of that. But was he healed enough? He paused, thinking for a few moments. It would be a full day before he'd birth again, and his species healed quickly. And sex itself had never been painful for him either. "Yeah... Yeah, I think I am." he said.
Jace looked at him concerned and gently pushed hair behind his ear "Are you sure? It may be bad if you're not healed and I don't want to hurt you, the children can grow between the size of a small dog and a large, fat cat" He said quietly touching his cheek gently
Aquum was suddenly hard. This impregnation would make his belly enormous and round and.... He cut himself off, knowing that he had to respond to a waiting Jace. "Yeah, I'm sure. Unless you don't want to..."
Jace grinned "No,. I want to" he grinned and moved Aquum to the wall turning him so he was facing the wall before lowering his pants and Aquum's pants. He kissed the back of Aquum's neck "Ready?"
Ryne had been birthing for hours. The contractions hit him hard, but he endured. He was going to help the Cythins no matter how much pain he had to take. The first baby was now traveling down through his dick. He tried jacking off to help with the birth.He cummed a bit before his dick hole started to get plugged. The baby started to stretch his hole. Ryne pushed with all his might "Nnnnnnnggghhh" The baby dropped on the birth bed. Ryne had little time to rest before the next baby started to descend through his dick. Ryne pushed again spraying cum all over the place. Ryne pushed the second baby out. Ryne braced for the third baby but something was wrong. He pushed and realized what was wrong, the baby was coming out the wrong way. He needed help, he yelled out " Someone help?! Anyone?!"
Aquum was grinning like an idiot. He couldn't wait to be big and swollen with Jace's children. "Put it in me!" He exclaimed. "Ahhh yessss!" he groaned as Jace complied.
Jace slid in quickly moaning before he started to thrust slowly moaning at the sensation. He grabbed onto Aquum's hips thrusting faster and harder
Aquum loved it when Jace was a bit rough with him "Harder!" he moaned. "Faster! Faster!!!" This was a million times then being fucked by the Quozziniff before. For someone that was so shy and hesitant before, Jace was remarkably dominant now that the clothes have come off.
Jace groaned thrusting as fast and hard as he could screaming in ecstasy as he felt himself releasing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30