Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Zero nodded. "Alright. When do I have to give birth again?" He asked.
"Can you pleasure me?" Zero asked blushing.
"Pwease?" Zero asked cutely as he gave the puppy dog eyes.
Zero rubbed his legs and belly. "Blowjob?" He suggested.
"After this. I promise." Zero said as he held his belly.
Zero pouted. "Alright. Let's go to sleep." He said a little disappointed.
Zero moaned in pain as he felt the contractions. He nudged Talekia. "Talekia! Its time!"
Zero nodded as he stayed on his side. "The egg is almost out." He moaned before the egg popped out of him, the second one already emerging.
"It just comes naturally I guess." Zero explained before he moaned. The 10th egg was the largest and was getting stuck.
Zero moaned as Talekia rubbed his belly. "Don't stop. It feels good." He said before he pushed again.
Zero moaned as he delivered his 19th egg. He looked down and noticed was still large, as big as a beachball. "The last egg is huge!"
Zero pushed hard to get the last egg out. He moaned as the egg was large. He moaned louder and louder as the egg caused pleasure for him by stretching his hole. With a pop, the egg emerged and gallons of fluids followed. He panted from the experience.
Zero panted heavily as he watched the eggs go. He had tears in his eyes as he watched each egg go. "Do they really have to go?" He asked.
Zero blushed at Talekia's words. "I want to be with you too. I want to be your partner and carry only your children." He said happily.
Zero nodded. "Let's. I would love to see your planet."
Zero nodded. "Yes. Let's make our own baby."
Zero nodded. "Of course! I'm so excited!" He said happily. "But, it'll be a long way to get to your home. We would need to kill the time, somehow." He said suggestively.
Zero smiled as he moved closer and started to kiss Talekia. He massaged her hips and fondled her butt.
Zero smiled. "Then let's move it there." He suggested as they went into the shuttle. Zero continued to kiss and fondle Talekia inside.
Zero raised an eyebrow. "Those are interesting. What are they?" He asked as he looked deep into Talekia's eyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30