Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeding Station (OPEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Zero nodded before he drank more milk. "Could you feed me? Our babies are greedy." He asked cutely as he cradled his belly.
Zero accepted the food happily. "You are great at pampering. Besides, you are great." He said happily.
Zero blushed and smiled. "I would love to have a child with you. Right after these ones." He said as he rubbed his massive belly.
Zero nodded as he slowly got up. "Okay. Let's go."
"Can you choose? I'm so new to this and you know more about it." Zero said.
"How about our room? Its nice and big and private." Zero pointed out.
Zero nodded as he removed his clothes and showed his canal.
"It feels natural. Is there anything I can do to help?" Zero asked as he watched Talekia paint the symbols.
Zero nodded. "I'll do my best for us. For our children." He said confidently before he felt a pain in his belly.
Zero nodded as he started to breathe. He moaned in pain as the contractions continued. "How many?" He asked as he started to push the first egg out.
Zero nodded as he pushed harder and harder. He moaned in relief as the egg emerged from his canal. "Is that all?" He asked jokingly.
Zero smiled at the egg. He held it close to him and cooed to the being within. "It didn't really hurt. It kinda felt like constipation." He explained.
Zero nodded as he pushed again. He moaned as the egg pressed against his prostate.
Zero moaned as the egg started to push harder against his canal's exit. He sighed in relief as the egg emerged.
Zero nodded. "Is this normal?" He asked as the third egg started to crown.
"I'm a little tired. Can I take a break?" He asked as he felt drained.
Zero nodded as he pushed harder. He moaned as the fourth egg emerged. Suddenly, the fifth and sixth egg emerged quickly.
Zero moaned as he pushed hard. He rubbed his belly lovingly and looked to each egg. "Can we keep them?" He asked.
Zero nodded as he pushed again. The egg widened his canal before leaving him. He moaned as the tenth egg started to emerge.
Zero sniffled sadly as he watched the eggs go. "I wanted to keep them." He said sadly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30